Are "Prussians" literally retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dppCZDU7Zjg
youtube.com/watch?v=clDXGlIFc6k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_Germans_from_Czechoslovakia?wprov=sfla1
youtube.com/watch?v=7rMz6_PVroE
ceskatelevize.cz/ivysilani/10267494151-zabijeni-po-cesku/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are you posting Tumblr and reddit shit here? Fuck off.

Yes, and so are you

Only thing out of place there is Lithuania, anything else is rightful German clay.
Although you might have an argument because Lithuania was supposed to have a German king (Mindaugas II, Duke of Urach) after WW1.

There's no such thing as "Prussians" anymore. Eternal t*uton eradicated true Baltic Prussians and, surprise surprise, started LARPing as they always do. Praise Perkūnas.

Yes.

Sad
youtube.com/watch?v=dppCZDU7Zjg
youtube.com/watch?v=clDXGlIFc6k

A sad tale indeed.
G*rmans, in all their time, have destroyed only a single ethnic group - the Old Prussians.
They contributed heavily to the death of the Livonians aswell.

The Estonians and Latvians are still alive today only because we are so far away from Germany. German settlers never came. Lithuania actually had a state, so their resistance was much more organised.

And yet your country is fucking poor and Germany is not. I would know, since I am German and fucked a Latvian prostitute for cheap while you obviously will not be able to say the same about a German one :^)

The fact that we're poor is because of communism.
Hitler called all the Germans here back to Germany in 1939.
So I don't see how that is related.

Well the same Germans said no to that 2nd king proposal

They didn't eradicate them
Old Prussians integrated and became proper Germans.
Only one to eradicate them was Poland after WW2

They killed a portion, a portion died of plague, and a portion became Germans and Lithuanians.
They are clearly responsible for their death.

>eradicate
They were deported. Most of ethnic Germans died because of Soviet and German policy. Poles had very little to do with this. More pogroms happened in Czechoslovakia than in Poland.

Pretty much all real Prussians are dead by now, the people who spread shit like what you posted most likely aren't even German. And yes, those weirdos are retarded.

>More pogroms happened in Czechoslovakia than in Poland.
Beneshoax fags need to die. There is no proof any pogroms happened in Czechia. Yes, there were some Germans who died, but that was mostly because of typhus epidemy which started because they kissed Hitlers butthole too much and caught the bacteria.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_Germans_from_Czechoslovakia?wprov=sfla1

>krautopedia
Nice try, KIDF.

>invited in late middle ages to deal with the heathens
>attack everyone around instead
>""""rightful""""

>have destroyed only a single ethnic group -

There were also all those diverse West Slavic realms East of river Elbe.

There are literally no proofs this ever happened.

Meh. Poland wasn't eradicating them. Most fled even before the Polish administration came.

Some of them remained though. In fact there's a fuckton of descendants of inhabitants of Eastern Prussia left in Poland. They intermarred with Poles and no longer exist as a separate group. Still, during the last census in Poland some thousands of elder people in the area gave their ethnicity as Mazur, Warmiak, German or some other.

If we're talking about a period after WWII then it could've been only Soviets.

youtube.com/watch?v=7rMz6_PVroE

>(((youtube))) videos
Where is the evidence, Hans.
Show me the bodies.

I didn't excuse or deny any German war crimes, no need for your autistic spasms.

These are clearly Croats massacring Serbians, stop spreading propaganda, cuck.

Just look at their history of failures.
Always blaming someone else.

I have no stake in this argument but that sounded very /pol/-like. Except the other way. They alsways ask for death certificate.

Just say the commies did it. I'm from the former eastern block. Whatever crimes happened here after WWII we don't identify with it. They were our enemies too.

Surely there must be some proofs?

ceskatelevize.cz/ivysilani/10267494151-zabijeni-po-cesku/

Just to correct the wiki

>Horní Moštěnice
The Slovak responsible for it, Pazúr, was trialed and found to be "a man of lesser worth, however guilty as charged".

>Postoloprty
The death count is a bit inflated by addition of noncivilians; and Jewish corpses from Nazi occupation. The massacre was investigated by police, but commies stopped it.

>the new version of this one german state should include all these places that were never part of it and never had a majority german speaking populace

I don't even believe who ever made that is any kind of Prussian, and not some LARPing clapper or some dumb shit.

Made up. Germans forced some Czechs to admit the "massacres" by torturing them, so they don't come out as the only bad guys of the war. As others already said, these dead Germans in Czechia were all either active combatants or died because of typhus and similar diseases.

Thank you for ruining the board so /pol/ couldn't ruin the board.

Oh yeah, the Wends and Polabian Slavs. Forgot about them.
Their descendants, the Sorbs, still live.

What's your point?
Estonia and Latvia had an upper-class German minority and an Estonian-Latvian slave majority.
Germans for some reason don't know about this period of history, but if you're going full on nationalist, these areas should be included, since they were ruled by Germans for 700 years.

This period was highly influential on the locals. Around 25% of Estonian vocabulary is derived from Low and High German. (there are more Low German loans. High German loans started coming in after the 16th-17th century, when the nobility adopted High German and Low German started to decline)