ChainLink

pledged 100 ETH to get in the presale for shitcoin pic related. how'd i do?

Other urls found in this thread:

smartcontract.com/link
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forget Lamborghini land, you will be crushing the very edges of the observable universe as a omnipresent being

Send mail from Mars bro. Tell us how it's like over there.

did you pool in with a group?

i want to join

o-o-overrated h-hype ico
>cries

Fuck man, i want into this. No way ibcab afford 100 eth

Let us join your pool faggot

Is this overrated?

How long ago did you sign up to the presale? I'm still waiting for my turn, I hope I make it.

This sht is going x30

the rich get richer :/

if i can get my mom to loan me ~$33,000

what are the chances i actually lose money on this?

same, considering writing a smart contract that will let people pool up for the presale

mommy can i have your life savings to gamble

i think this is a little more lucrative than powerball tickets

I don't know user, outline the ICO terms for me and I will tell you

2000 tokens = 1 eth for first 24 hours, which is .005 eth/token or 16 cents/token

cap is ~$32mil during the ICO

Without knowing much more than OP pic that's a good looking cap, anyone reputable on the team? These types of projects have a lot more room to move than many of the others that sit around that price. If you're sold on it the way to do this is presale

.0005****

Wish I had 100 eth to throw at this one. Sitting in their slack and hoping they do a whitelist or something for us poorfags.

Hai hai!~

So I did end up partnering with some real life friends and buying into the pre-sale. I guess I'm firmly on the ChainLink train now!

Though I will admit that I am *surprised* that some anons are pooling their money together to buy into the pre-sale. I guess that's how much people are willing to value what LINK will do!

Have they replied to you though? Got your allocation confirmed yet?

When did you guys submit your application? I'm still waiting ;(

they just announced that presale is closed in their slack

nice animechan
Hopefully me and will join you as sardine bagholders if they do a smaller buyin

not quite sure how to trustlessly pool money together for a buy-in, but i've got ~13k if it's possible

>100 ETH
I don't even understand this amount of money. I hope I can get into the ICO with my fucking 4 ETH.

How the fuck do I find their website/paper?

Also, when is the ICO

smartcontract.com/link

Whitepaper almost done, being PEER REVIEWED kek, these guys are actually serious about their tech, you can actually check out their api documentation if you want to see how thorough they are

Ico is 9/7

How long has everyone been waiting? I requested 100-500 with a willingness to run a node about 50 hours ago.. I am I gonna make it bros?

So when and where can I invest without having to jump on the presale? Can't afford it now sadly.

hm not sure im already waitin since monday. same stats