Crypto Delsym here, your leading Crypto broker

Crypto Delsym here, your leading Crypto broker

Giving advice, doing TA, and more

where should I sell off IOTA (any pairing) : )) thanks senpai

Can you do a short term analysis on OMG?
I know it will eventually be 10, even 100 times more valuable than right, but I'm considering investing somewhere else and coming back to it later (if in the short term the price is going to remain the same or slightly lower than right now).

this pls

What do I do next. Can't turn any fiat into coin until next week

this

whats the deal with ltc? i bought the spike yesterday thinking the koreans would drive it up more... only down a few bucks, but what do you think about it short term?

what do you think of BitBay

look at the order book

just sell whenever you see the new ecxhange rumor

its impossible to tell right now. personally I think theres going to be a large drop

those are fine holds but only if all you do is hold. do you daytrade? if not, dont sell anything

>personally I think theres going to be a large drop
Can you explain why you think that?
I'd love to sell my OMG right now if that would mean buying them back cheaper in a few hours/days.
But the fear of missing out a moon is high.

its been juiced all it can

wait for the dip, thats all I can say, cant give out too much information

whyd you skip me douchebag

Uhh, good TA bro? ;D

Its going up with BTC, look at the chart...double head and shoulders formation? I see two points to sell off ....thoughts?

Litecoin was part of an organized pump on the poloniex

its over now, if you didnt already sell you missed the exit and are fucked. same with ripple, xmr, and others of that variety

All right, I will sell my OMG now, invest in something else in the meantime, and come back to buy the dip.
Do you have any coin recommendation I can invest for the next few hours/days until OMG drops and I come back to buy the dip?
I don't know how hard it is to predict such short term behaviors, but this would be a really valuable information.
If I make 25% gains while OMG drops its value by 25%, I'll come back with 1.56 times more OMG than I initially had.
What do you think? Any coins you recommend for this action? Anything you see rising in such short notice?

I'm 7k down because I didn't sell cripple when I should have. I'm thinking about getting into buttcoin cash to ride up the next pump instead of waiting for cripple to rebound. Mostly though I want to get back into IOTA before it gets listed on other exchanges and I get priced out. I don't know when to expect cripple to rebound, buttcoin cash to pump, or when IOTA will take off. Help?

its fucked my man

thanks sorry for calling you a douchebag, what about a few week hold through the btc drama?

sell all your ripple now, you fucked up, what the fuck were you thinking? never buy ripple, ever

no I expect everything to dip the next few days
I suppose I reccomend tenx or monaco

So would you say it's a good plan to sell my OMG now, buy some tenx or monaco and rebuy OMG in a few days?

hold your bitcoin

Op should I wait to buy in on a dip somewhere or should I buy into Cvc right now.
If I wait what should I buy in.

I fucked up selling cripple, not buying it. You're right though, I wasn't really thinking. Any insight regarding my other questions?