Why are unions (especially for white collar workers) even a thing? It's the most diagusting...

Why are unions (especially for white collar workers) even a thing? It's the most diagusting, destructive marxist crap being allowed to pass as a normal thing. How has this happened from a historical perspective?

INSERTING "FROM A HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE", OR "HISTORICALLY", INTO YOUR POST, DOES NOT TURN YOUR TOPIC INTO SOMETHING RELATED TO HISTORY, OR TO THE HUMANITIES.

RETURN TO YOUR CESS/pool/ OF A BOARD.

Thinly veiling your /pol/ garbage post with the word "historical" does NOT make it historically related. Do us all a favor and go back to your safe space.

Without unions workers in the US wouldn't have weekends off and child labor might still be a thing.

If you're not a blue collar worker or you're a disgusting NEET I guess I could see why unions wouldn't matter to you - but to a lot of people they make sure that employers don't royally fuck them over whenever its convenient for them.

The average child of bydlo workers in the 19th/early 20th century had an IQ of about 85, why not use them for work? What else could they do?

It's almost like there was a reason their iq was so low.

Workers organizing to strengthen their position in the labor market isn't even remotely marxist. It fits perfectly in free market capitalism. Go read a book faggot.

t. never had a job

t. cuck

not be forced into wage slavery maybe?

Either trust fund babby or deluded tard who thinks he'd totally be ruling over everyone else instead of getting his arms chopped off in machines if he lived in the Gilded Age.

Unions are scum that hurt workers in the long run more than they help

average blue collar worker in a union gets dicked around by the boss a lot less than your typical white collar salary cuck

t. worked both

>assuming IQ without source or proof
>implying that denying them any way to improve or get better working conditions is okay also

I for one hate having worker protection, insurance, a 40 hour work week and the weekend off, I wish I was working 14 hours a day 7 days a week at the slaughter house/processing plant and having co-workers literally get injured on the job and fired.

>I think I have protections because of a bunch of fat balding men with smoker voices and not the improving technology, productivity, and an understanding of the importance of having happy & productive society contributing back by spending into the economy
Only a moderate kek

Does your boss's cock taste that good?
>unions are marxist
Americans, I swear.
This needs to be a sticky.

actually unions have nothing to do with marxism. marx and marxists hate unions because they ameliorate workers conditions, make them happier, and therefore make them lose interest in overthrowing the system. gramscii especially struggled with this issue and said the capitalists co-opted the working class via the unions.

>another thinly veiled /pol/ thread/
how about you go there instead of shitting up our board

>thinly-veiled

marxists hate unions.

Lenin frequently used the term "union level consciousness" as the modern equivalent of "pleb"

White coller workers should unionize
Stupid computer programmers got memed into thinking they were too good for union because mah white coller office job. Now thy are getting blown the fuck out

They are getting replaced by chinks and poos anyway.

you need to go back

I'm white collar and we had a union meeting at my workplace on Wednesday.

If a boss allows unionizing then he is the cuck.

Then that's why you turn your boss into a cuck.

>How has this happened from a historical perspective?

>farming gets industrialized
>means more food
>also means less need for people to work the land
>more people being born
>most people living out on the country where there's not enough work
>they move into cities where there are factories to work at
>housing is cramped as fuck
>the payment is so shit that mom, dad, and all the kids need to work 12+ hours a day 7 days a week
>still live in poverty
>frequent work accidents because safety doesn't increase profits
>work and housing conditions are so bad that life expectancy plummets
>literally shittier than being a feudal peasant
>workers get organized in order not to get shit on and actually get paid enough for their work to keep them out of poverty

That's the simplified version.

This.

>white collar workers shouldn't unionize
If you like to work the 1/5 of market value and lose your job to Pajeet if you disagree, sure.

They shouldn't be allowed to or rather the boss should have the right to dismantle the union or just fire the people on the spot. You can also ban Poos from coming over.

Be honest have you ever held anything more than a summer job

>unions are 'marxist crap'
>a union helped to bring down the soviet union

Would you mind elaborating?

>You can also ban
Who do you mean by "you"? Cheap immigrant labor is a good cost saver for business owners. And guess who donates their money to political campaigns?

>soviet union
ML isn't real Marxism.

The whole point of unions is to protect monopolies and destroy low skilled competition