lol

>bbbbbut muh hashrate
>muh chinese shills
>muh fuck your mother if you want fuck

Whats latest ATH

WE ARE AT THE ATH AGAIN

It hasn't hit $3400 before?

it it breaks 4350, we moon

its the only coin that the exchanges can force into the sawtooth perma collapse pattern, it actually goes up. all other coins pop when no one is in them and then fall everyday. you can see it in every chart the same pttern 2 days if your lcky up and 30 down. btc is the only coin that they cant scam people with

IT'S DOING IT IT'S DOING IT.

BOOOM

Short of the year at $4400 100x

>anime avatar
opinion discarded. just sold 100k

> can't scan with BTC
Except the rise from 1800 was fueled by fake dollars in tether and bitfinex literally spoofs it anywhere out wants it to go. And it always wants it to go where Goldman wants it to go, that means down at 4800.

Whenever a market experiences a bubble, the gains are paid for by the people holding when correction hits.

This BTC "correction" will be bigger than what's coming to the DOW.

That's funny I remember selling at 4550

Even funnier the way I phrased that with the typo

>tfw bought the dip at 3.8k a couple days ago

You're claiming victory too early. BTC will crash once the volume and price goes high enough.

You're a fucking faggot piece of broke shit. Suck a bag of dicks nocoiner

Why the fuck is ETH rising too? I don't have anywhere to go before the correction. Reeeeeeee

Sold right under the ATH for Monero, sold that at 98.

But BTC doesn't just have the tether(/bitfinex/g.sachs) problem, they have a (((fox))) in the henhouse. Lightning Network means transacting through the bank, the exact thing that bitcoin started as an alternative to. The service bitcoin was predicated on is gone (from BTC), the value is gone, and they're hiding this with jew-tier media control, reddit censorship, and identity politics to hide the changes in content.

so we have the option to transact through the bank; does this take anything away from BTC? more options = more utility = more people = more cha-ching. you can still maintain anonymity.

TL;DR you are FUD

I don't believe you.

By doing these splits every time, which will need to keep nothing if BTC maintains growth, the per-transaction fees will rise every time. The subscription fees will rise too, but since the buying a lot of transactions at once, they'll always be lower.

BTC's transactions will go on private ledger, this isn't FUD.

Read about bitcoin and the service it was created to provide: peer-to-peer decentralized transactions made possible by the public ledger open to everyone, preventing double purchase without paying bankers or letting them control you.

With LN/segwit, bankers get their cut off every transaction, control and hide the ledger.

LOW IQ
O
W

I
Q

>has no argument
>ascribes the same value to BTC that it used to have, when it's came from being the only decentralized currency
Don't come crying to me when your bitcoin evaporates. You're not hodling for value, you're speculating.

Theymos bots never say anything substantive. They can't engage because their position is based on a lie.

I am so excited to make another 3%