Why do i miss all moons Veeky Forums?

i only find out about rallys when the price is already on top. how did people know this fucking shitcoin called vert would pump? you only post things here for idiots to jump in and increase your profit.

what is the privileged source you are using?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/new/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you are learning about it here you are already about 2-3 days too late to the party

also wanna know

>if you are learning about it here
Where are you supposed to learn it?

Would also very much like to know

Are you gonna miss 0x too?

TELL US

I'm feeling generous.

coinmarketcap.com/new/

Yes, it's that easy. Read the ANN thread, read the website, if it doesn't scream scam throw $100-500 at it based on your gut.

ANN thread--whats this?
And by read the website, do you mean of the coin?

follow the god damn guide and you'll be alright

it's generally good protocol for an altcoin to release an announcement thread on bitcoin talk

>picture related

the exchange is scamming you. one or two coins that are not held by anyone go up everyday. all the coins that are held are shorted and go down everyday. thats why all the coins except btc go down everyday and also why the minute icos hit the exchanges they begin the slow death march. its a scam

why should i buy this if it's already up 4x? what novelty does it have to offer?

I see. Thank you for sharing all of this. Though I'm brand new, I already feel overwhelmed by seeing all hype for coins only to find that all the hype has already passed. My portfolio rn is just 15.28 CAT--currently $46.91. Pretty sad, but I'm a poorfag who's just trying to go. I'll invest $ as I earn it.

If you don't mind me asking a newfag question--
Would it not be possible to take a (in my current situation) small amount of $ and put it into these new additions that I think have promise, set blockfolio alerts for the crossings of a certain value, and then just sell, and make several small gains until I have enough to really do the big stuff?
>also, are ANN threads the announcement tab, I'm assuming?

so all exchanges are together in a huge cartel ploy to rob their clients? since the prices are more or less equal between them. Seems unlikely.

Two coins go up because they are part of pump n dump schemes. The pump is announced on telegram/discord groups and many people buy at the same time driving the price up, and other follow when it hits the front page. But some coins like vertcoin keep rising even after one day so they're different

>Would it not be possible to take a (in my current situation) small amount of $ and put it into these new additions that I think have promise, set blockfolio alerts for the crossings of a certain value, and then just sell, and make several small gains until I have enough to really do the big stuff?

It's better to just buy early and hold long. Otherwise you could be the person selling ETH at $5. Try to get more capital. It's very difficult to make money without capital because the market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent.

>also, are ANN threads the announcement tab, I'm assuming?
yes. If the coin ann thread is written in bad english, ignore it. It's not that foreign coins can't be good, but rather that the coin dev team is obviously too stupid to just spend $50 to hire a translator online

Well, I certainly don't want to be the guy selling ETH at $5--however, I don't have a lot of capital. I suppose what I was asking is that if that sort of "strategy" would be a decent or viable way to increase my supply of investible capital. As I accumulate more capital, I could make bigger buys and hold.
I'm 19, trying to get a decent job right now, but it's tough, and since I lack a job, I lack investible capital. I really want to have a method of making $ on my laptop so that I can travel as I work, but figuring out how to do that profitably seems to be as difficult as finding someone who will hire a young guy like me for a legitimate job, not mcdonalds or any of that.
Also, thanks for engaging me in this, your tips have been duly noted and I'm sure will come in handy.

so which ones would you recommend from that list? everything up until 0x seems like utter shit, how can i be comfortable investing in this?

I ask cleverbot if a crypto is a good buy or not.

Honestly, 46$ is a ridiculous investment. Get a job and slowly accumulate.

If you can make 1% every day daytrading, in one year you can multiply your money by 40x. It's not that hard, i've been doing this trading ETH/BTC but i don't know if i can keep it up.

Do you mean ridiculous in that it is too small an investment?
>Make 1% every day daytrading
I'm a newb here, so forgive me lack of understanding of the words..Daytrading is just buying and selling within the confines of a day, right?
And what do you do? You invest in eth, sell it into btc, and back into eth, as each go up incrementally, and slowly accumulate wealth through this manner?
How much have you made trading eth/btc, if you don't mind me asking of course.

You haven't missed 0x yet.

You might not get 10x gains like early bird ico fuckers, but you can still get in on comfy 2-3x gains.

I like TrueFlip. They don't have some absurd technological goal, proof-of-concept works, it's simple, nice ANN and website, average ICO price was 90 cents. I'll probably buy at $1.10.

I started trading as an experiment last week.

I just transfered 40$ to bittrex to try it out and i turned 0.009 btc to 0.0096. It's very small but i wanted to test myself first before investing more money, which im probably going to do next week. All i do is look at the ETH/BTC chart. When it's low, i buy ETH using my BTC and set a sell order at 0.5~1% above what i bought and wait. The market is so unstable it always goes through at some point. If i used all my money i would easily have made 10x what i do at my current job so it's looking very good. Also both coins are promising, relatively stable and long term holds so it's kinda safe

Very interesting.
When you sell your eth, are you selling back into BTC?
And then do you repeat, set a sell order for your btc when u get a .5-1% gain, and then sell it back into eth?

Or shit, I'm overthinking this?
-Buy btc.
-Watch the eth/btc chart
-when eth is lower, buy it
-set sell order for .5-1% gain
-wait for it to sell (it does this automatically with a sell order, yes?)
-the money is now back in btc
-repeat
Do I have the process correct?
How many times a day do you complete this cycle?

It's nice to see you sharing tips to these newbies. I can see you know your shit cus you aswell spotted TrueFlip on the new list. Ive been using the same strategy for many months now. I would recommend it to all the newbies here. You just have to learn what to look for in a coin and know its value.

yes that's exactly it. Only 2 or 3x a day since eth moves very slowly and I don't sell at a loss (which it probably not optimal)

I agree. Thanks everyone who has shared their tips. These people give me hope in this board.

you still here? is it true theres a 15 dollar transaction fee on btc now

this here is a nigger. he says to know a coins true value. lol oh dude your ego is about 40 times bigger than your brain. oh nigger

>coin
>value

hahahaha

most of these are eth tokens, which are brand new, have 0 product/service live, and thus have 0 profit...therefore they have 0 present-day value. we're all just gambling and trying to figure out which ones will actually make something from the digitalshekels we "invest" in their faggotass "ico"