NEO making breakout soon

ok, looks like NEO breakout any moment

look how NEO marketcap has increased

and BTC again near ATH

i agree it's gonna happen soon, but it might not happen tonight which will of course mean NEO = chink scam am i rite, haters.

NEO IS A CHINK SCAM THAT WILL REACH $67

within 48 hours.

screencap this.

>def break out tonight
>nope wait i meant tomorrow
>wow moon time here we go
>tonights the night
>any moment now
>lambo time
>whales are surpressing, tomorrow for sure

At what point do you guys admit this is a chink scam? Like how many days have to go by..?

yea a scam just magically has 2.1 billion marketcap and a stable price. genius

76 within 36 hours!!! Screencap THIS!

Seriously these threads are pointless

I've gone 10x on this chink scam so far. If they can keep scamming, I can get behind it.

>chink scam
>been a steady $40 for almost three weeks

Would've dropped all the way back to $7

Who else bought antshares

you know it, bro

bought ten of em at 9 XD

bought 2250 @ 10.55, thought it was a huge mistake when it dropped by 50 percent. I always seem to buy at ATH like an idiot.

and then it becomes not the ATH

Bought 8k at .35 cent a piece from ICO.

Damn dude. How much gas you get each month?

they will never admit.
they shill since lower $3, shill every day 10+ posts, and when they ACTUALLY are right they will tell you THAT THEY TOLD YOU.

You only have to find the 3 right threads out of 10 000s - kek.

we should ask bittrex..
sort of embarassing - since I bought before gas was a 'thing' I never transferred them into a wallet. Just started over the past couple days, currently only able to pull 300 neo per day out of bittrex

neotogas.com

Yeah i only transfered from bittrex yesterday. I got mine cheaper than you but im only gonna get like 2 gas a month. Congratz on good fortune user

Warning. Neo whales cut off the moon right at the literal moment it should have done liftoff. If you look at this history, they might be planning to dump the coin now. This would explain why they would use their bots to ready make it appear to be going to moon, just to cut it short: to pump it up, then dump it.

BEWARE! Set stop losses. Fuck these whale games.

Love,

Lain

There has been obvious whale efforts to keep the price low for over a week now

whales aren't stupid enough to start dumping NEO and crashing the price of both it and GAS, lol

bruh the meme lines indicate a drastic price movement, could either be up or down.
Since the sentiment was clearly negative (since many people found it to be overbought) the price went down.

Meme lines =/= moon. Could go down just as easily.

well we're not seeing any drastic price movement. it's all horizontal.

That's what I'm saying though. Look at the triangle from ten days ago. It pumped up and faked out a moon, just to dump and all the bagholders. This coin is not moving on it's own accord. It's price movement is totally controlled by whales.

If it dumps a second time, building price movement to fake out a moon mission two times in a row, the current objectives of the whales controlling this coin should become obvious and I would consider moving away from Neo, even if you miss it's moon.

Love,

Lain

Whale manipulation if anything is a good. Why else would they be wasting their time and efforts on the coin. Fucking idiot.

you're acting like we haven't seen whales on this coin before? you're talking to ANS holders here. we've been dealing with these faggot whales since $7. we'll be fine.

Just angered that the moon was called off today right before launch, especially when I had made so many calls on it

whales suppressing the price and the price not crashing is a GOOD sign

Everyone in this thread needs to stop being so god damn weak handed.

NEO is a money generating machine, just HOLD it, slowly build up gas, and wait for the price to rise because without a single doubt in my mind it will.

NEO is probably one of the smartest long holds in the altcoin market right now.

Im pretty sure they are just taking supplies, this isn't a return mission
All shitcoins in future will stop in at the Neo moon colony to resupply

agreed. 95% of my portfolio is BTC and NEO right now.