You're in, right? Don't cry when it's too late

You're in, right? Don't cry when it's too late.

OBSIDIAN
GONNA GET ME A BOAT

is a boat more expensive?

first to dup beats the chump. dont let it hit bittrex before you sell or you be going down everyday watching gains vaporize into a shitskin shorters pockets

how many do u have user?

I tossed 1100 buckos at it.

poorfag here, i have 400 that i bought on week2

am i gonna make it?

yup

You can get a nice civic for that

How do I buy ?

What's the supply and estimated price per coin at launch? Seriously considering putting a few thousand into this.

this. someone give me all the info on ico price and whatnot

i got $3,975 to throw around

another shitty shitcoin for yet another shitty messenger app

They are burning the unsold coins so the less you goys buy the better for us.

obsidianplatform.com is the website

Shitcoin shilled in a dozen threads.
Nothing new and they require payment for services.
Was about to drop a few eth into ICO but saw beter endeavors.

I don't think it was that bad I just bought some. Built on C# Stratis Platform, secure private messaging.

>Nothing new

Uh-huh...

Although to be fair XVG has one of those "charts" and is still a 100x shitter than Monero.

This will enable many applications to be built on our blockchain, and exponentially increase the worth of ODN coins.

so that's what this is all about
you monero fags think obsidian is stepping all over your toes
well don't worry darlin. obsidian is its own thang.

How does things like ability to stake coins and utilizing blockchain technology ACTUALLY help the product? The only thing advantage this has as a secure messenger app is the decentralized aspect and no mobile # is needed.

However, signal does the job perfectly, and is also open source. Do not see how this will take off.

What do you anons think we're looking at here 4x, 5x, 10x?

Theres some shit i dont like about it. They have no real dates on when they'll release the wallet or the messenger but supposedly its soon. No word on when for IOS and android, which would be the main appeal. They also might charge a fee per message. Very low but i could see it putting people off.

On the plus side its a Messaging app with huge normie appeal. The fact that its decentralized and the government cant snoop is awesome

Can you tell me the prices each week?

Thinking of throwing 3k at this tomorrow but i dont wanna be the cuck who bought high.

They said on the slack that theyre hopeful they'll have it in at least one exchange before September. Liqui if i had to guess

HOLY shit that mspaint mockup.
At least Avalon has epic media. You're in onnthat right, user

Price will drop after ICO.

Everyone who wants in has already bought, including hyperactive "traders" who will get sick of "bags" within a week of launch and sell at a loss.

If you want to buy ODN wait until it's listed. I would be surprised if it goes above ICO price within the first few months of release.

Screencapped

Was going to buy into this with the 20% bonus and eth at $190 but decided to wait for eth to dip lower.
Worked out really well for me.