Best investments for HODL

Alright, so after having originally heard about BTC back in the early days of the darknet (SR1) and obviously only buying and then immediately using small amounts of BTC, I'm committed to the HODL philosophy from now on. Especially now that I'm fresh out of college and about to get a salaried job.

What are the best coins to invest in right now? Particularly if only interested in the long-term integrity of said coin, and also considering I have not much to invest.

So far, I specifically like:
>Monero: completely anonymous. Talked about all over the DNM subreddit and probably poised to become the exclusive crypto of The Next Big Market.
>Ether(eum): only recently invested in this one unfortunately, but the platform underneath ETH speaks for itself and holds a lot of promise.

Ones I'm not sure about, but watching closely:
>Cripple: invested since still cheap, and soon to be the NWO coin of the dystopian cyberpunk technocratic future. Also like the lofty IoT/IoV integration prospect they're pushing.
>Safex: has the same anonymoose advantage as Monero, but with the added bonus of a solid platform on which future, decentralized DNMs might get really big. Only recently heard about this one, don't know much about it. Might buy a bunch though since it's cheaper than dirt.
>Litecoin: "better bitcoin"; however it's been around for a while, and now with BCH (and plenty of other cryptos) offering the same type of advantages (low fee/fast tx), as well as doubts about Lightning network, not so sure here.
>Iota: seems to me to be similar to LTC's advantages. Fast and nimble tx's. Not sure what exactly sets it apart in a big way

Any others I've missed? I only today discovered that Veeky Forums is basically cryptocurrency general. Till now I've been pretty much doing research only on reddit, putting up with the circlejerk of downvoting potentially useful criticisms so it's all TO THE MOON BUY BUY BUY. What are the ACTUAL solid investments?

BTC, Eth, Ark, Bat

Oh and I guess it goes without saying I'm kind of moving off BTC entirely. All the forks and the bloat of the current blockchain make me believe it's driving toward an omega point of pure speculation before it implodes upon itself. Still hold some investments, but I'm convinced there will be one or two big players that displace it entirely.

Why Ark and BAT?

The premise of BAT is kinda cool I guess. Don't really understand what the hell ark is for.

BAT is a very solid bet, mostly because of the team behind it and they have a working product that is facing against Chrome/Firefox

AVA(LON]

bTC neo eth XRP (cheap)

Yeah BAT is quite cheap right now. I would buy BAT for a longer hold.

Chancoin

Ark

you missed OMG trying to link SEA together.

Ripple is a total shitcoin, why the fuck are so many people pouring money in that scam?

how can i buy this stuff?

100% ARK. It's low enough to easily go x50.

What the fuck is with all this ark shilling? Redpill me on it. I shed those bags for gains but have been thinking about a buyback

AVA seems good

OMG
Delta (Agrello)
BlockCAT
ZRX
ANT
Sia if you are the hopeful type.

ARK

Check their roadmap. Slight moonbump every time one of those goals is reached.

Long story short: as far as i know it's technically very well supported with much potential for 2018 or something.

Also major announcements in like 1,5 week.

What does this have that block doesn't though? Lower price is that it? It even has higher volume, I feel like block has more potential to moon.

XMR
ETH
BCC
LTC

(((BTC))) crash incoming...

You are missing NXS.

I don't know much about block but i've figured that this coin may eventually reach NEO status at least.

Invested about 500 EU, got about 321 ARK. I'm gonna sail this shit hard and long.