How low do you predict XRP will go?

How low do you guys think it will go?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/ripple-price-sinks-announcement-doesnt-live-hype/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

very, very low

It's done dropping.

It will keep dropping for a very long time. It will feel like an eternity. Every once in a while it will give you a brief sense of hope only to disappoint you once again. It is basically like the story of Tantalus. As soon as you sell they will bait you into buying back in and when you do they will steal your money.

bought the dip at 59 thinking it would rise again, nope, kept dipping to 42. Hopefully it gets back up to 60 so I can sell and get out of this shit

I did make 400 dollars yesterday though just buying dips with this

Yea, I fucked up on this whole XRP ride.

I'd be happy to get to 6100 again, so I can jump out and put my money to use elsewhere rather than hold until October.

Waiting for at least 0.15-018 then I shall buy in

Looks like we bottomed out

I just bought some because it seems low, and I fucking hate XRP.

I fucked up as bad as you can trying to day trade. 47,150 xrp Saturday, only 42,000 roght now and only lost money. Nothing gained. Fuck me. Could have hit it right and had 73,000 xrp but no, I started "trading" and fuxked myself in the asshole yet again on xrp. Always. Fucking. Happens.

Just keep buying the dips, right user?

97.99% of my portfolio is in Ripple.
99.9999% of me wants to &Hero

Lmao wtf Ripple, I was suppose to be in a Lambo snoking coke off of model bitches

Ffffuuuuucccckkkkkkk

Don't you wish that evil on us Ricky Bobby!

>&hero
>owning cripple

the cripple rises!

1500 sats

redemption is upon us.

A slowish decline to .05 USD/XRP

What ROI did you make in %?

Glad I got out with even a small gain, I don't think I'm gonna bother with Ripple again, too much better shit out there.

better for holding or day trading?

and what

No coin has fucked my ass harder or dryer than XRP. ETH did some shit to me with the DAO, but XRP gets the trophy.

what are all these 0.10 repeated orders?
what is the purpose of this bot if it is one

A few friends of mine said wait 2-3 days til it hits the new floor then buy in and HODL for a month for 2.5x gainz.

Not sure they're right but I'll keep you posted.

cryptocoinsnews.com/ripple-price-sinks-announcement-doesnt-live-hype/

I'm still holding some of my long, included me closing a short from a bunch of months ago as a funny price jump.

yeah, but how many % gains per day just trading?

I made about 20% in about an hour on 50% of my trade, I'm holding the other 50%.

xrp was hijacked by whales for a p&d when it is actually a really good coin. if ripple rises it will be proof that coins that have mooned still have a chance to go up again, AHEM sia, dgb

Itd going to stay between. 20 and0.22 for a while. Then slow bleed out to $0.19 where it will mostly stayat $0.195...then it will dip to $0.15-0.18... Then $0.13.

This will take about a month before a big bull trap near the convention.

it's gonna go up so I can sell my bags then it'll go to 0 right afterwards

Hope you all havw a good variety of Pink Wojacks I can laugh at from the top of xrp.

nice, thats capturing almost the entire swings for the recent period.

What TA tools/methods do you use for your day trading entries and exits?

>What TA tools/methods do you use for your day trading entries and exits?
I don't, I try to avoid day-trading as well.

I'm mostly a miner. This was a gamble, the equivalent to picking something out of the candy rack at the checkout while I was babying my real long-term trades.

I bought about 500€, just gonna stop looking at it and HODL