NEO (NEO)

NEO (NEO)

> company owns 50% of coins
> it's not decentralized
> it jumped from 5$ to 50$ in one month without any news, without them releasing anything new, without any new annoucement, without any reasson at all

How is that a viable investment?

if you understand the Chinese none of these are red flags

Because it's the Chinese ETH you FUCKING retard.

1) of course the company owns 50% of the shares. SHARES, not coins. NEO used to be called antshares. you are buying a SHARE of the company.

2. of course it's not decentralized. a fully decentralized system would not be approved by the chinese overlords

3. it jumped because of rebranding and people realizing wow, you can buy NEO and have it generate GAS and sell it on binance. that's pretty fucking cool. and it has ICOs coming up? WOW! just like eth! that's called "news" buddy. maybe do your own research.

4) please don't invest in NEO. we don't want retards becoming rich.

The Chinese don't give a shit about Western innovation, or who did what first. You should be treating this like when Ethereum first popped up in the West, because that's how the Chinese will likely treat NEO if the devs are any good.

Also, you weren't totally right. They had a re-branding shortly before they pumped

this, Chinese ETH is going to bigger that current ETH

>one developer who lives in the US
>68% of the trading volume is from US exchanges
>ethereum of China
lol

>Chinese people don't use Bittrex

Literally kill yourself my man.

>hurr durr only 1 developer
FUD disproven already. kys

Fosun, an 11 billion dollar Chinese investment firm, invested millions into News parent company Onchain.

If it's good enough for them, it's good enough for you.

NEO has 50 000 000 circulation coin, so NEO is deflatory coin, deflatory good, coin value growth with time

ETH has infinite coin supply, so ETH is inflantory coin, bad, inflantory coin means that coin value dont grow with time

Do better at your FUD

>two of the biggest hedge funds in jap worth 200bill plus each bought neo at the conference, it was all on tape in the jap coference with neo
>5-50 with no news
Sucks 2 suk op
T.neo ico buyer

ETH is not infinite, it will go Pos

>company owns 50% of coins
No. They own 50% of the shares.

>it's not decentralized
Implying the chinks give a fuck about decentralization.

>it jumped from 5$ to 50$ in one month without any news
Are you kidding me? Did you miss all the news?

>68% of the trading volume is from US exchanges

A lot of chinks trade in US exchanges. I'm Brazilian and I use Bittrex to trade. Bittrex is hosted in the US but users are from all over the world.

>>two of the biggest hedge funds in jap worth 200bill plus each bought neo at the conference, it was all on tape in the jap coference with neo
suck it, no neo fags

>GAS dividends = free money
>Byzantine tolerance fault
>Quantum resistance
>Energy efficient PoS
>100 thousands transactions per second
>.NET smart contracts
>JVM Kotlin lambda integration
>Dong Fei/Onechain has contacts with Alibaba
>City of Zion, community of 37 developers working in NEO
>Microsoft Partnership (workshops + integrated tech stack)
>2 new ICOs coming Setember (Red Pulse and TokenKai)
>Going to be listed in 2 major Japanese exchanges soon

This is why its a viable investment.

Neo is a scam coin for sure, that being said I converted some of my ETH into Neo to ride the wave.

>Neo is a scam coin
you are a retard

DELET!!!!!!!!!!

If that red whatever ICO goes well this thing is gonna moon

You haven't heard any news because the news is all inside The great firewall of china.

still posting this faggot pic?