MAYWEATHER WILL THROW FIGHT FOR CRYPTO?

Alright Anons, hear me out.

I was looking into the upcoming fight between Mayweather and McGregor and noticed a few strange details.

First of all, Mayweather is in hot water with the IRS.

forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2017/07/09/mayweather-sues-irs-to-await-mcgregor-fight-to-pay-2015-taxes/#77d19b4f4cbb

>Rich man and boxing great Floyd Mayweather Jr. has a tax problem.

>He still owes the IRS his federal income taxes for 2015. He tried to get the IRS to let him pay over time. Now, he has taken the IRS to court about it.

>He is worth plenty, of course, but having high value assets doesn’t always translate to cash to pay the IRS. And that seems to be Mayweather’s problem.

>That could all change with his upcoming August 26 next fight of the century with MMA’s Conor McGregor.

>The IRS is usually not too tough about granting installment agreements, especially where the period of time involved is relatively short, and where there are plenty of assets the IRS can lien to be sure it is eventually going to get paid.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/ico-boxing-champ-floyd-mayweather-promoted-raised-30-million-already/
coindesk.com/floyd-mayweather-just-promoted-second-ico-twitter/
youtube.com/watch?v=AGZu-7CLjcc
forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2017/07/24/irs-releases-mayweather-tax-lien-heres-how-irs-can-release-yours/#341ccc5548e7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_Mayweather_Jr._vs._Conor_McGregor
nypost.com/2017/08/22/las-vegas-books-staring-down-mayweather-mcgregor-disaster/
youtu.be/pJiUGukxZLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He has been on instagram shilling his new ICO, STOX, which is a crypto gambling/event betting service.

But read the wording carefully, Mayweather does not claim that his champion prediction is himself, but rather: "I'm gonna make a $hit t$n of money on August 26th." Interesting wording.

coindesk.com/ico-boxing-champ-floyd-mayweather-promoted-raised-30-million-already/

>Though the sale is technically still underway, given its 148,000 ETH cap and two-week timeline, the team behind Stox issued a tweet about an hour ago, announcing that they'd hit their goal of $30 million.

>"Please stop sending ETH," the message read, though the team later clarified that the sale remains open until the cap is hit.

Why would they want people to stop sending etherium, as a fund raising startup?

Additionally, he more recently shilled a second ICO, Hubii.

coindesk.com/floyd-mayweather-just-promoted-second-ico-twitter/

>The promotion of the token sale for the Hubii Network, which is developing a blockchain-based content marketplace, comes days before he is set to fight Conor McGregor in a much-billed fight this weekend.

I believe Mayweather and friends are heavily invested in crypto bets on Mcgregor. The payouts are good, and considering they would be using etherium smart contracts, there are no bookies to halt funds even if somehow caught having thrown the fight. Payouts would be final.

Additionally, there would be no traces of who got paid by who. Curiously, the best token for hiding wallet trails, Monero, just had a huge 100%+ increase rally over last two days as well. Does someone know something? Will that token be needed to launder crypto bet payouts?

I'm a poorfag but I am confident in my prediction. I have a tiny amount on Mcgregor, what i can afford to lose. If I am right, and you win some money, I would love a tip (btc address: 3F1khcQtWe9CFrAMcxeSGdidjxWnNtYAG8)

Oh, By the way, McGregors Birthday is 7/14/88.

you would really like russianvids on youtube. he talks about the occult with numerology and how it coicides with big news stories, hollywood, and politics. theyre all under it.

youtube.com/watch?v=AGZu-7CLjcc

Was just piecing this together myself earlier because i didn't think it was legit but it is and Floyd will be a billionaire before 2019

Nice ideas but they need to be fleshed out more.

How much does he owe? I'm not sure if destroying his legacy by match fixing is worth it.

Even if crypto winnings can't be traced, if he loses questions will be asked.

Then again this is a dude that fucking loves green. Maybe his legacy doesn't mean shit to him and he feels best simply by getting be paid. In that case you might be onto something.

Hes not giving up a 50-0 record no matter how much the IRS is up his ass.

Where do I bet?

The obvious problem though is liquidity. You can't just get as much as you like. Someone needs to be taking it.
I don't know anything about crypto betting. Is there enough liquidity there to get tens of millions of dollars on Connor without significantly lowering his odds?

I am very confident that I am right. Mayweather is playing the long game here. He owes 26 mil, conservativly. But even if his loss raises eyebrows, what would be that suspicious about an overseas angel investor gifting his IRS debts who "believes" in his crypto startup?

There's no dollar trail.

I've been researching and would be balls deep in this if I had the cash. I am sharing this info because btc tips are the only way I can currently profit on this.

There's immense value for the now whale of UFC here too, they themselves could drop enough cash on this to get mayweather considering. Nobody loses in rigging this.

In stox or the other one?

You don't need liquidity, the crypto is tied to a smart contract which would auto release the funds. Liquidity is a prerequisite.

this

legacy is more important to him, he has enough money to bother to take a fall.

He will profit in btc.

Or, should I say, his foreign investors will profit and ensure his IRS problems go away.

I bet McGregor is in on the profits too.

There's always a price user

The IRS is on his ass. Besides crypto, what does money matter if the feds will seize accounts?

OK, but there still has to be someone-- whether it's a company or an individual-- on the other side of the bet risking their own crypto. Right?

So my questions is how many people/companies are there in the crypto betting game willing to take someone's bet on Connor at long odds. Is thereby enough for a whale to drop the equivalent of tens of millions of dollars.

*is there enough

A lot of people under the impression it's not rigged would lay mcgregor, mayweather odds arn't worth the hassle

The big players are profiting on crypto bets. Think about it, the payout on McGregor is tied to the amount of hers in dollars, not crypto. So all the crypto bets are not reducing McGregor payout ratios, enhancing the payout.

Plus, it's reasonable to think that aside from mayweather and his new manager, their friends are likely just betting dollars.

Legacy or billionnaire status, i think he'd choose the latter

nonononono mayweather wouldn't do this he wouldn't no.

It wouldn't be surprising at all, literally everyone reading that news would just be muttering "i knew it"

Exactly. Plus his IRS troubles go away.

I'm handing you /bizbros/ money, as a poorfag I just wanted to share in case anyone can spare a tip. I wanted to contribute, and this screams of a fixed match.

why cant they bet in dollars? his friends i mean

Can anyone help me with the correlation between freemasonry and the match?

The fact mayweather payouts "aren't worth the hassle" is because he has so many bets on him already.

I'm putting 50 buckos (250 return) on Connor..

you retards foooooooook off. Im a big boxing and MMA fan and been following this whole shit very closely.
This what government officials must feel like if they hear about "the jews did 9/11" and lizard people are enslaving humans

He opened short anyway, but in my opinion it's not worth betting on, better opportunities every day for that money

You sweet summer child...

his legacy is already shit, he can't read and that's all people will remember him as.

the black guy that was good at boxing but can't read and beat women.

Oh man /sp/ is going to FLIP!!

He has been training to hard to throw..... not a bad theory though, it's highly believable

Dude he would have get to knocked out if he threw the fight cause no way the judges gonna give Conor a decision. Also why would he bother with all this money laundering crypto shit if he could way more money with a boxing trilogy with Conor. That would maybe a reason that he would throw the fight. I know you made some connections between things and feel like you found a giant conspiracy but you are wrong on this one buddy. I will make a thread after Mayweather wins on Saturday and laugh at you

the current market isnt based on any sort of sporting contest or integrity but is priced purely on the possibility that mayweather is throwing the match

in a fair contest his odds owuld be 1/33 not 1/4

Don't, it is bad value, literally bet it on a crypto moon mission instead

McGregor will iwin in round 8

Lmao training hard according to who?

He could release one video showing him "training hard" and every sports journalist will instantly start jerking him off because "muh fight of the century"

The IRS is involved.

Just think about it for a few min.

He had to file a lawsuit to postpone payment until after the match.

forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2017/07/24/irs-releases-mayweather-tax-lien-heres-how-irs-can-release-yours/#341ccc5548e7

July 24th - Mayweather's 3.3M tax lien was taken off because the 3.3M was paid off in full.

July 27th - He shills STOX on instagram

Hmmm I wonder how he got the money to pay off that tax lien...

He's still fucked and owes another 30M....

>he doesn't even know all the world is a stage yet

sometimes i wish i was dumb enough to see the world the way you do

Hope so, I got $1k on mcgregor, if he wins all the profit is going straight into Iota #YOLO

What do you think ODIN or buy 1 Neo?

The whole floyd is broke thing is a bad argument. Floyd has more than enough money to pay them back he just doesn't want to give the govt that huge some of money. He has his accountants figuring it out.

Lol sure thing

You guys are retarded, this guys is 49-0 undefeated and one of the best boxers of this generation, he has a boring fighting style but still a master of the sport from a technical standpoint. If anything, the fight will be fixed in his favour, because he has EVERYTHING to lose (undefeated, fighting is OWN sport, coming out of retirement, "respected"), whereas McGregor has NOTHING to lose (competing in an event that's not even his sport, and has lost in the ring before).

I hope you guys realise that REGARDLESS who wins, both fighters are walking away with at the very least $200-300 million in payout from the event, advertising, and endorsements.

Do a bit of resaerch before you start assuming stupid shit: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_Mayweather_Jr._vs._Conor_McGregor

Assuming the fight isn't fixed, Mayweather is still extremely favoured to win, especially if it goes to later rounds. That's why all sports betting odds are significantly in his favour.

The tax payment stuff is not really a problem for these guys, the issue is that these high profile rich guys have money in things like investments, real estate, possessions, etc. They are usually not very liquid (in that they dont typically just have massive amounts of cash money they can just take out to pay off something on a whim). Why pay the government all that money at once when you can pay it off slowly and keep making more money from reinvesting the money you supposedly owe them? The IRS fiasco is just a move by his accountants because it makes the most sense financially for him and thats what he's paying them for.

I believe most of the money he's going to get from stox is coming from a) they probably bought some kind of logo/ad and paid for the tweets/insta shoutouts b) as a result he probably got a lot of the ICO which his accountants are going to dump after he hypes it up and normies buy in for 10x what he initially invested in it (and more too from betting on himself winning)

It's deeper than that friend.

I wish I was as blue pilled as you

you're an absolute idiot. Maybe when he says he's going to make a shit ton of money on august 26th he's talking about the tens of millions he'll make from fighting?

your evidence is nonexistent and you're dumb. bad day sir.

UFC has EVERYTHING to gain, rigging this would not be a terrible investment on their part

I agree but only because I find it hard to believe a motherfucker who cant read would start shilling for a crypto for no reason. That's what's strange here. He isn't the kind of guy who would get into that unless there was good reason

>Im a big boxing and MMA fan
then you should know everyone involved is one way or another corrupt

He read their entire white paper and believed in the project. No conspiracy here.

>meat head with irreversible brain damage
>understanding a white paper
lmao

I know for a fact floyd is constantly on /biz shilling doge coin

>He read their entire white paper
He reads at a third grade level no he didn't.

lmao this is so random that I almost believe you

nypost.com/2017/08/22/las-vegas-books-staring-down-mayweather-mcgregor-disaster/

Related story bookies made mayweather a heavy favorite but the amount of money bet on mccgregor is so high it will ruin las vegas if he wins

The shit you see on TV/in the news is most of the time fucking staged you idiots. I can't believe that there are still people walking around who believe the official 9/11 story topkekidy kek.

youtu.be/pJiUGukxZLQ