How to make 100k+ in 1 month (1k needed)

Hello /biz I am going to tell you how to make $100,000+ in 1 months with 1 coin. The coin is called XSPEC. /Biz told you to buy it at 0.15 a week ago but you probably didn't listen. It is currently sitting at 0.50 usd and will will be 2$ in a week and then added on big exchanges once they notice the volume. /Biz is going to pump this coin like we did to Reddcoin/Digibyte and leave the normies with a bag. NOW IS THE TIME TO ACCUMULATE.. Once we hit 100 on coinmarkcap and on big exchanges normies are going to see it and FOMO miss out pumping the price to $20+ and then $50+ If you don't accumulate now you are never going to make it. Screencap this it will be our new meme in 1 month when we are all rich

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectrecoin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>XSPEC
never was .15 a week ago, it peaked from a pump yesterday and is now consolidating, this is risky AF. I don't trust you, feel free to call me a faggot if you do end up selling any bags at all.

>buys no-name shitcoin at peak
th-thanks Veeky Forums

>promise of advice
>just shilling some shitcoin
>BRAP pic
Every day with this kind of thread.

>coin isnt used as currency anywhere, not even by pedophiles or people too autistic to get drugs irl
>its going to me you rich

Interesting, I'm going to post this on Reddit!

ass is just too big

i made like 25-40k easy 2 months

if youre not peasant-pleb-rich like me with these possibilities just kys.

I want coke and hookers but the menue sucks. someone start a coke and honest hookers business. 0,03 BTC/hour real fuck big busimnesesss 2 drunk to trade IM RICH NIGGER.

AN D ALL NIGGERS MUST DIE
love all peace

DOGITITS CONFIRM DRUNK EPPE

How many Doge coins to get a little sniff of her fingers?

lojmda gpt ot/ wjp goves a fuck.

DOGOTS

How many XSPEC to fug this woman?

jhaha u r so gross. kys and give me your btc. dont drink and drive kids.

irish?

You new fags don't understand what we did to RDD and DGB. This is our next pump and dump on the normies at 100x. If you are a RDD/DGD bag holder this is your chance to get revenge.
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectrecoin/
We told you at 0.15 a week ago. Don't get left behind when its 2$+ and on big exchanges next week... you have been warned

$200 usd in XSPEC if you get in now.and hold for a month

yup, OP should kys

Right on, cool man. just bought 100k

what?

> user says stop schilling, its a shit coin
> user puts a buy order of XSPEC
> Profit
Only a brainlet will listen to your fud

Don't worry. The mental retardation is preventing FUDders from reading the XSPEC white paper. Too many Monero bag holders here don't want XSPEC to succeed cuz they know it'll fuck monero in the ass!

>10x gain in 1 month
>expecting to add $80 million to market cap of coin by shilling here

Never change, Veeky Forums

If you buy XSPEC under $1 you will make it

is she trying to reach the butthole through that ass?

Never underestimate the power of the Veeky Forums Can Can!!!