Who else /USDT/ till after the Tulip crash?

Who else /USDT/ till after the Tulip crash?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330
hackernoon.com/the-curious-tale-of-tethers-6b0031eead87
medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-legitimate-institutional-investors-really-coming-onto-bitfinex-s-platform-i-don-t-think-so-cb4ed5175092
omnichest.info/lookupsp.aspx?sp=31
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can you place buy orders on USDT?

You can on Bittrex.

USDT=SCAM
will collapse soon

I would at the very least read these articles. You don't have to believe everything they say, but I would read them if I were you:

medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330

hackernoon.com/the-curious-tale-of-tethers-6b0031eead87

medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-legitimate-institutional-investors-really-coming-onto-bitfinex-s-platform-i-don-t-think-so-cb4ed5175092

what is the tulip crash?

don't get left holding the bulbs

if crypto crashes then so will tether you idiot lol

This.

USDT will disappear overnight.

Tether will ignite the BTC crash and there's no recovery coming.

BCC will replace jewcoin.

Who else realizes that USDT IS the tulip and will collapse catastrophically one day when it's discovered to be a giant house of cards?

OP, the last bull run came from fraudulent margin trades on USDT with counterfeit dollars in the vault. It's going to crash so hard.

BTC was never a tulip mania until segwit and lightning. It was a genius invention, to trade without paying a bank isn't a pretty flower it's a fundamental change to society if it takes off.

>to trade without paying a bank
you can still do that with bitcoin and many altcoins

Isn't bitfinex also the one that said they won't allow US citizens access anymore? That actually makes a lot of sense now. You don't want them sniffing around if you're doing something like that.

DELETE THIS YOUNG MAN YOU ARE STIRRING UP THE HORNET'S NEST I'M IN CONTACT WITH SOME MAJOR LEAGUE PLAYERS AND THEY POINTED ME TO THIS POST. YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS.

Why the fuck would you use this and not an actual FIAT currency

USDT is going to be MtGox x100

It avoids Capital Gains Tax because you're not redeeming it into fiat.

When there is the next "crash" and everyon tries to bail their USDT into fiat at the same time, and realises that their USDT IOUs are not worth anything or backed by anything, then the crash is going to go Great Depression style.

Hedge in Monero and fiat to avoid jumping off a building.

Nice quads user, but it does not avoid CGT, unnecessary risk, a fools coin.

No way! I thought that was literally the purpose of USDT?

Oh well at least Kek was by my side while I was spreading misinformation.

Nah the purpose of it is that its non-volatile. It's a way of getting out of crypto without actually getting out of crypto

But doesn't CGT activate when you realise gains into fiat? So moving from crypto -> USDT avoids that?

I'm not fussed if I'm wrong, I just want to understand better.

It means those exchanges don't have to worry about any FIAT, which should worry us.

That just gets spread around /biz, but if you look into it the case is not clear. At the very least you can ask to be CONSIDERED for like-kind treatment, to do this you have to fill out a 3 page document for every trade, I havn't found anyone who's actually done this. Most anons are basically just straight up evading taxes, which most will probably get away with, some will not be so fortunate

LN is third part private channel.

Bitcoins public ledger is compromised. The fees will get so high with all the forks that the only reasonable option will be LN and almost all the transactions will go through private LN I.e. the exact system BTC was supposed to replace.

>putting your money in scam
It's like you want to lose your money

You can short USDT with no risk btw

Kek'd

Agree with the Monero pov, but USDT is just there. Always at $1. Even if everyone dumps into it and withdraws - it won't matter for tether. What is scary is if USDT can just be created out of thin air.

Can tether be created out of thin air?

I see that on omnichest.info/lookupsp.aspx?sp=31 it says only 324,951,600 tokens are in existence...

If you win, I'd move it to another coin immediately.

Also if the dollar falls and btc crashes at the same time, your gains could be vaporized.

>USDT IOUs
Wouldn't you just be selling USDT to buyers of USDT?

I mean, it's not like there's some guy out there who promised to pay everyone the market price for bitcoin either, is there? You just try to sell it to people.