Agrello

What was the initial price? 1720 sats?

For me it was $0.64, but I paid in ETH apparently it was cheaper if you paid in BTC but I didnt pay attention.

This coin will be a top 10 coin imo in 3 months i can't believe i fell for the blockcat ico meme instead of waiting for this

So at 1720 sats it's at ATH? right?

0.001720 they are selling at that price, so uh megadump incoming?

Shit I am stuck bagholding, fuck.

what?
They aren't selling at all right now. Furthermore, 1720sat is not 0.00172btc

on hitbtc at 0.001720 and I don't know if it is expenssive to buy now.

Those are IOUs and do not reflect the value of DEL even a little bit

IOUS? Shet what the fuck is that?

Ok man you seem like a decent person, do you know when it will hit the exchanges?

They're still doing the audit on the ICO. The ICO ended about a week ago. They said tokens would be locked for about 2 weeks after ICO close. So probably in another week or so.

Only confirmed exchange is Chinese and called jubi. Not yunbi. Jubi. I'm sure more will be announced soon but i'm sure they're trying to get the audit taken care of first before any more announcements.

The IOU's on hitbtc are most likely highly inflated.

They are doing a 2 week audit after the ICO, so about another 2 weeks (maybe a little less if it hits right when they finish)

Pretty much what it sounds like. People trading the speculative future value of the coin. That's as far as my knowledge goes on that. For an example regarding why they are to be ignored: the IOUs for 0x were trading at about 5x (maybe more, not sure, wasn't following very closely) its current trading value.

Hm thanks for the reply, I think I get it.

So if I somehow to buy this cheap on hitbtc, does it count as an "legimate" token or fake?

Aight thanks man, good luck with the gains, bro.

You won't, it's just hitBTC selling to themselves and a few suckers, you should be able to get in cheaper when it lists

hitbtc is selling futures. once the tokens are available you will get yours for the price you paid them. it may be lower or higher than market price.

dont leave your day job

Check reddit/twitter for announcements but so far jubi is confirmed exchange that will list DELTA in a week or so

yo im a blockcat pussy petter but im also going in agrello, hando is a gay name but putting lawyer upfront will help draw in normies for the saftey display, i think agrello being adopted will also boost cat but i dont think it would work the other way

Whats so good about it?

ICO PRICE WAS 0.00013 BTC

The market for this is bigger than you think, this kind of shit is exactly why lawyers are now shitscared of machines

Those are futures. The actual DELTA coin has not hit any exchanges yet

THABKS

got in at the ICO, moon mission confirmed. when/which exchanges will it hit?

can you please explain how this is better than blockcat in any way?