Thoughts on ZRX?

thoughts on ZRX?

Next eth level gains

Why don't cool coins like 0x and IOTA come to Bittrex?

Cool tech. A solid decentralized exchange fills a real need in the space. A lot of things hinge on the governance model but the team seems solid.

Full disclosure I own some and am holding.

They will

have 500 of these shits

been hovering red ever since i bought in, i dont give a fuck if its up from ico price when the fuck is this thing gonna moon for real

10x from ico is fucking mooning you mong

Wait for Ethfinix

Why do people keep making this thread?

They will for sure but Bittrex is doing research on coins now. They won't be adding coins quick like they used to due to the SEC.

That`s why we need decentralized exchanges so bad so we don`t have to worry about them.

I genuinely think ZRX will have ETH/NEO-like gains sometime in 2018. Something just feels good about investing in platforms/protocols like this.

with 500M circulating supply..?

delete this

not Eth or Neo PRICES, but Eth and Neo level gains

needs liquidity in order to be successful.

Yeah, ETH has a 100m supply so at parity that would put ZRX at $60 each. Obviously ZRX is quite far behind ETH but I don't think $5-10 is much of a stretch. a 2.5b-5b market cap seems very possible to me, especially with the entire crypto industry growing at an extremely fast rate.

waiting for x2 then i'm out.

It's already gone up 750% hasn't it?

>site doesn't even display anything
gr8 con m8

bought at 9k sat

its just a meme

0x should at least be able to match the market cap of WAVES since both are used for similar purposes.

Biggest problem is that the devs don't want to pay the exchanges to get in. Both bittrex and Binance require a fee to get in. It's starting to feel this will never get listed on a trusted exchange

centralized exchanges are in the past
Just wait for Radar Relay and Ethfinex

No need to rush guys. This will hit 1$ at least this year. Don't worry

This
It crippled it's growth after the initial moon, but in a couple of weeks it will pay off
Got in at like 2x ico price so i got some good profits anyway

i am you

>bought 500 at 119
>constantly down

What exactly is a decentralized exchange? INB4 look it up

I'm holding 15k for a year will i make it?

can trade coins anywhere on the internet with the blockchain, doesnt require a centralized exchange like bittrex

it has been literally killing other tokens like OMG over the last few days.

I'm very strong on ZRX. We WILL see 2.00 by november

WAVES dex is a perfect example of a decentralized exchange.

shapeshift.io