If you got into crypto in 2016 or earlier and aren't a millionaire yet you should legit consider ending your life

if you got into crypto in 2016 or earlier and aren't a millionaire yet you should legit consider ending your life

you have literally no excuse, you had the easiest entry point of all time and still fucked it up

>tfw got in at thw ATH of the bullrun earlier this year.
>didnt brake even until ANS mooned
>am barely above 20% of initial investment

>only up 2500% YTD

u heard teh op
just kys noaw
do it
do it noaaw
there i no hope
there is no going back to 2016
there are no moar opportunties to be millionaire
cash out your 20% earnings
invest in some thicc roap and a whobbly chair

OP is true. I mean, bare minimum you should be well into 6 figures

I've been aware of crypto since btc was sub $1, mined a ton and lost them because I didn't back up my wallet. And then I didn't touch it again until recently. Feels fucking bad, man.

>Got into Crypto at ATH
>Dropped to 30% of initial investment
>Went all in on ARK
>Now up 60% of initial investment

You gotta avoid the shitcoins if you chase potential. My only regret is not liquidating my 401k and buying ARK at $.30

>mfw I bought bitcoin in 2013 at height of bubble crash
>mfw saw bitcoin crash to 200$ right before I bought
>mfw tried to fomo buy it that low but exchange too slow to verify my bank account
>mfw I bought it at 800$, then bought a LOT of xrp, doge, some other shitcoins that died completely
>mfw 3 years later I remember I bought some shit coins
>mfw wallets needed updating on the shitcoins
>mfw I only updated my bitcoin wallet and took that money
>mfw I forgot about the (now) thousands of $ in xrp and doge and said fuck it and threw my laptop out as I didn't check the current prices, and I just built a desktop
>mfw still poorfag
I want my ripple back

I turned 5k into 100k, not even mad.

you actually helped bitcoins value grow so much by losing coins, thanks

It's harsh man
I was working. Fuck. My 401k has almost $50k now that's good for my age I heard ;_;

Lol this

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

GAW Miner ftw, still hodling the paycoins !!!!111

Fuck off I was here since they started shilling trumpcoin. Statistically I should have 100k but I still manage to fuck up.

Was literally homeless

Where do I buy Trumpcoin?

>Be 70k in debt last year
>Start to pay my way out, get it down to 60k, fuckthis.jpg
>Start following the election
>Go balls deep gambling on trump
>Like, max all the credit cards, take out a 50k personal loan, end up backing that cheetoh to the tune of 80k
>mfw actually works
>mfw elated, I move to a new city to move in with someone I thought was my best friend
>I ignore my gut which is saying don't do it, think shit will be fine, ends up taking 3 months to get a job, so I'm commuting 3 hours a day, gym habit & eating right slips
>Invest in stocks instead while I initially made 30k, my job ended up being so fucking demanding I put it in what seemed like a 'safe' trade with a decent return, well it blew up & I ended up LOSING 120k, the trade might go back the other way but it looks fucked
>mfw Gambling on a cheetoh was LESS RISKY than a bio stock which already had two rounds of perfect studies and fucked up round 3
>mfw I had zero debt, ~190k liquid, and bitcoin was around $700
>mfw could have bought 200+ btc without even using leverage
>mfw the friend I moved in with, actually turned out to be a dishonest piece of shit and stole from me to the tune of ~$600

Oh, and then I also found this document, two weeks later I was looking at buying gold / btc / alphabet shares. I'm still 100k better off than I was a year ago, but fuck me that rope looks so fucking tasty right now. The money sucks, but the friend being complete human garbage does my fucking head in.

>2016

*2011, damn iPhone autocorrect

>trusting an Aussie
not even once

Got on and off since 2014. Only got serious this year. Kill me OP.

2014 here, I left for a while after MtGox fucked me.

I'm having so much fun, I don't even need your money, but I like to play.

I entered at the top of the June bullrun and I'm still at x3-4.
All the people who began in 2016 and did not make at least x40/50 deserve to be poor all their life.

got in it 2017 and still trying to become one
support me faggots

1AyWXvto58seRecZi9HWWLZAATckpRk8gs

>Mined BTC with graphics cards and profited
>Only 50k in crypto
>Needed money urgently last year so I sold the rest of my BTC

I'll still get to a mil, OP, don't worry. I'm x5 a month last 2 months (April and May was x2 a month, mostly getting the hang of it).

Been in since Feb. Up to 100k. I feel like a fucking rich man compared to my peers. I'm 24. No debt at all either. Fuck it feels so good man.