Binance is going to fucking explode in 7 minutes

Dear community,
Binance will charge trading fees from 0:00 August 25 (Friday, Beijing Time).

The rate of trading fee is 0.1%. If you chose “using BNB to pay for fees”, you will get a 50% discount.

You can turn on/off the button for “using BNB to pay for fees” in the user center.

Chinks are buying up the dip as we speak.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=rsi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They already added fees 12 hours ago idiot

You're assuming that the people who want to avoid fees haven't bought BNB already.

I don't think there will be a significant change.

What about the c&h PATTERN

Where do you guys see Bnb a week from now?

Being used as a 50% discount for lambos

top kek

I got a question. why would I use binance coins to reduce fees when I need to get binance coins with other crypto in the first place. 0.1% is already lower that elsewhere. why not just pay the fee?

Why not just buy dgb

Reminder to quit using the regular mode and switch to PRO view for maximum TA potential

so if you alone have $100,000 trade volume on binance, using bnb saves you $50? ... wh-what are we getting excited about again?

>why pay less when you can pay more?

I have 38 BNB, lambo here I come!

No worries. I only have 135 :^(

You faggots told me this was going to make me rich today. Ree.

Should I sell for now and buy something more promising in the short term?

It's way oversold right now and is about to be driven back up going by the RSI in a few days, hold if you're patient enough for that.

What's RSI?

The macd is very clearly not showing a buy trigger.

Who else /hodling/ BNB here? I trust my chinese bros to deliver

The quarterly buyback will be very small too I think, maybe $15-20 million at best

lmgtfy.com/?q=rsi

everything on Binance is heavily manipulated.
I'm waiting to get the fuck out of there for good.

I'll only invest in real projects from now on, because Its more comfortable holding thosee bags than Chinese exchange trash. That coin is a share of the profits they make rinsing people with the other shit coins on there.

I am hodling 330 bnb

there are trading bots. users of these are glad to have this coin