What's going on here

What's going on here

we moon now

Patientory makes 1337 coin look like ETH

not too late to get in on moon, don't fucking miss this Veeky Forums

This was only viable for a quick cash grab at ICO, don't fucking go anywhere near it now

>new high at 0.43
>huge dump drops it back down to 0.41
Neat

WE

WUZ

PATIENTS

>black woman involved in any way shape or form

Just announced partnership with Dash and app release in September. Don't listen to the FUD here about this, Veeky Forums hates it because the CEO is black. They always let their racism get in the way of making money.

This will at least 5x from now in September

I hold thousands upon thousands that I scooped up so cheap your whore mom doesn't even do blowys for this cheap I refer to. Why do you dumb ass racists think you can comprehend a roadmap or alliances in this space? Go rub your tiny rubber balls on your $SIGT wallet

Also woman, also caused the ETH flash crash cashing out. The project is fucking retarded, it's going nowhere

This shit going straight to the moon, dont miss out you dumb cucks

nice I just bought 100k

Do you even understand how dumb the concept behind this is? Why the fuck would hospitals store medical data on a fucking public blockchain?

black dev? kiss your money goodbye

This mooned after ICO so cucks were buying in too high, I guess they're now trying to shill their way out of their mess

>
>Do you even understand how dumb the concept behind this is? Why the fuck would hospitals store medical data on a fucking public blockchain?
See... Here you go user confusing your thumb and your dick like a little baby. All you dumbcucks can wrap your tiny manlet brains around is " muh EMR on da chain". All they have to do is store some bullshit patient forms at check-in that are already stored on a DMS so it doesn't get hijacked by ransomware and the org. Can win some bullshit award like most wired or most secure. Stop thinking so much...it's making me sick.

Really it was a brilliant idea. Somebody needs to make the ICO equivalent of the new ghostbusters movie. Cucks and SJWs will literally shame each other into buying

>All they have to do

All they have to do is cut through the overwhleming red tape in this industry, and do so with a project that makes no fucking sense. Watch the interviews, the nigresse literally laughs about people losing their private keys, this won't fucking work, not in this form

gonna go back to 50ksats ath

I finally got my money back from this niggercoin and selling it all for HCC.

I think the recent pump is artificial, totally off the trend.

The healthcare sector is the most regulated one in the world. This shit is going nowhere before at least 10 years and by that time they will be outcompeted.
I would even buy digibytes over this shit.

Very interesting coin, but adoption is its because hurdle since healthcare is highly regulated, centralized, and monopolized. There's also a whale group that pumps this.

biggest* hurdle