BACKLOG OVER 75,000 NOW

TX FEE $100 WTF!

Other urls found in this thread:

fork.lol/pow/hashrate
jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#24h
core.jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

zoom out your charts, bitcoin has survived worse

So a lot of hash power went onto bitcoin cash causing this to happen. This is why bcash needs to die already.

Honestly, if I had a few million dollars, I'd design the next generation of ASICs and create a pool myself to help bitcoin out. This sucks.

Get off your high horse and mine at a loss.

Bcoin is on its last legs. Bitcoin Cash was clearly the correct direction of evolution, as evidenced by bcoin's failing

2bn in trading volume for BTC right now

> cancer is clearly the superior evolution, as evidence by the body's failure to adapt

Literally kys

People started to realize that bcash was just a publicity stunt to make rich people richer when they saw the mining tandem occur.

As a result, people started selling their bcash for Bitcoin again. Last 24 hours has seen bcash slowly dropping while Bitcoin raises nicely.

I think it's hilarious that whenever a bcash shill shows up, they try to call it bitcoin, and use a different name for the actual bit coin. It's like they don't realize this makes them less believable

relax BCC shills, it's down 10% on BTC for the day

I though high fees were a great thing? That's what Core's been saying the last year.

>bitcoin

Stopped existing after Aug 1. What we have here is a slow, expensive, fractionally reserved, failure of a coin designed to produce as many (((fees))) as possible, and it's name Bcoin

YES, BITCOIN WILL DIE!

Bitcoin fees are high due to high demand. Demand's high because people want more and more, because.. well.. bitcoin's awesome.

Segwit will fix everything.

AGREE! time to replace it with Digibyte or Bitbean!

@3201330

>shills don't use the proper name!
>I will diligently mislabel Bitcoin Cash at least once in every thread, even though it outs me as an obvious shill

Ironic.

@

Hey 4channers!

I was at my local coffee shop, you probably don't know the name. I was trying to pay with bitcoin... but I've been waiting for a hella long time. I googled it and it brought me here. Is there something going on?

Thanks Guys

@3201382
Doesn't want to give him a (you)

Can't they just fucking make btc block size 4 mb at least. If 8 is too many

No, expect them to reduce the size to 300kb to force users onto segwit.

Yes. BTC is dying. Transfer your funds the ethereum
fork.lol/pow/hashrate

Enjoy BCC while its on sale,
cause price about to sky next week.

Don't believe ya, sorry.

jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#24h

long ETH dum-dum

>jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#24h
I don't know exactly what that graph means, but I sure as hell don't trust your interpretation.

>miners activate Bcash emergency difficulty drop
>right before segwit activates on the main chain
>miners switch to Bcash because of its profitability
>backlogged transactions for days
>ETH/LTC the only stable havens
>ETH +20% incoming

Don't forget to post pink wojaks while crying about how you didn't listen

>segwit will fix everything
It's already activated, there is going to be no onchain scaling solution and the fees will only get higher and higher.

sent some btc about 20 hours ago, set the fee to like $5, still not confirmed
fuck this shitcoin. im all in on bch and eth

its cheaper to buy LTC, send LTC, exchange LTC to BTC,
rather than send BTC

its what ive been doing

No it isn't what are you trading with 50 dollars?

If you look at transactions you will see many of the wallets are spamming the chain. Like 5000 transactions a day. Bots are spamming. Kinda figured this would happen. No biggy but that faggot and the chink are trying to really fuck some shit up

btc was in my wallet. either way i would have had to pay the fee and wait more than a day

worths it for low amounts
cheaper fees faster speed, even if you have to pay the maker trader, still better option.

I remember when that happened to BCC.

Segwit is for future proofing. Blocks were never hitting capacity in the first place. Normies need to stop getting hyped over shit they don't understand.

Yeah they are what the fuck are you talking about?

Absolutely. Now that no-one is going to bother using BTC anymore, it will have no future problems.

i honestly dont see a future for BTC,
you will never use it as real life payments, there are other coins top notch than BTC.
BTC will be a digital commodity, a base where the smaller coins follow on.
Just like when USD was backed by gold.

Link?

it's really amazing how none of this kind of stuff affects you when you day trade instead of hodl

stay retarded, Veeky Forums.....please, for the love of god stay retarded

couldn't be making moon missions happen every day in every single fucking coin without you!

>No, expect them to reduce the size to 300kb to force users onto segwit.

>lower blocks
>lower centralization
If kikestream could convince brainwashed retards into thinking segwit + LN is good then I can see that happening.

Ya also bcc is a shitcoin so there for if it had a 6000000 block size it still would not be used. If funny how bcc has a huge block size and it's so great. But you never show how many transactions it uses in a block

andreas antonopolis convinced me. Who are you?

Then you would also find it funny that when it was thrown a workload over 4x what bitcoin could handle. It cleared in under an hour with less than 1% of the hashrate bitcoin has with penny fees. But fuck big blocks I want offchain kike nodes.

A commodity based on what? The real value of it was that it was free from government and bank control, being DECENTRALIZED. With the lightning network you will have to deposit your BTC with a third party, pay subscription, and your money can be frozen or taken away at any time, just like the banks do with your fiat today.

I hear many say that, "so what, BTC is digital gold and will be an investment."

Do you think the demand is going to stay the same, more, or less for a product that is functionally no different from visa or mastercard?

Bitcoin Cash has the spirit of the original bitcoin. I hope it never follows in the steps of it's older sibling.

Someone with the best interests of bitcoin and the users in mind.

core.jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#all

hELLO @YAOMING

WELCOME TO THE bUSINESS 4CHANNEL

Fuck them both, no more ASIC crypto ever again. Everyone should switch to Eth, VTC, XMR and other better options. If we can convince people to ditch BTC and BCC both sides of this trainwreck will face financial ruin.

If the moneys leaving btc It's going to BCC don't be delusional.

This is probabily the cringiest post of the entire board

>BCT getting jewed by segwit.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

DIE YOU ANCIENT PIECE OF SHIT.

THE KING OF ALL SHITCOINS.

>If the moneys leaving btc It's going to BCC don't be delusional.
Why? It's a shitcoin with limited use, bitcoin is only good due to being established first. Both blockstream and bitmain + chinese miners have shown themselves to be incapable of managing a system that deals with so much money. No sane person would trust anything run by either of them in the long term.

Manipulation mainly.

Blockstream does not control shit. Don't fall for the chink astroturfing

Bitcoin isn't supposed to be managed by anyone. Its voted by hashpower, so like it or not, if the chinks control most of the hashpower for bitcoin, then they have the control over bitcoin.

Kike supporters in this thread are supporting their jew overlords who doesn't even "work" (read: input hashpower) for Bitcoin but thinks they are in charge.

Both sides are retarded, but I see no problem with the chinks taking over. This is the entire design of PoW afterall, the one who works the hardest has the most say in the situation.

>This is the entire design of PoW afterall, the one who works the hardest has the most say in the situation.
I doubt the intention was to have the mining controlled by a centralized group backed by the chinese gov that forces out everyone else by building custom hardware and supplying cheap energy. Failing to anticipate custom hardware was a huge oversight and will likely be the thing that kills BTC.

The only real solution I can see is someone doing an ICO to raise funds for the mass production of ASIC mining chips, only design and initial production setup is expensive, if that is covered they can be sold for a few dollars per chip. Flooding the market with affordable ASICs will decentralize mining again.