ITT: The exact moment you realized BTC is in a bubble

I went for a haircut and my $10 an hour barber started talking about how he is investing in something called Bitcoin (I played dumb). A customer wearing a Manchester United t-shirt joined in the conversation and said he won a few hundred dollars on a slot machine and invested the winnings into Bitcoin because it will make him rich.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds directly to be perfectly honest. Did you at least steer them towards bitbean? Sometimes you gotta throw these poor no-hopers a bone

Those are the signs the bubble is just begining. Buy now, hedge like crazy in 2-5 years with things look like they are going to bust. What is the best exchange for options? I'd like some 6 month call options. To the moon, boys! To the MOON!

You idiot. Normies investing is good. A high tide raises all ships that are not loaded with bags.

pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99

D-do you think it could even raise the Digibarge?

All memecoins will go up because people will buy BTC and then invest in dumb shit. Maybe not by an appreciable amount, but your bags will get lighter.

Rare case if this story is real, nobody I talk to knows anything about it, people think it's illegal online money. Very few understand the blockchain. I love listening to my tattoo artist talk about bitcoin because he has no clue but I play dumb and inquire further only to laugh at him later

Most people I know could care less about bitcon and crypto. I've even shown people my gains when antshares first mooned and I keep telling them to buy bitcoin and eth but they never listen

This asf. Ethereum and then antshares gains only one person I know actually bought any and it was bitcoin no neo

anyone who falls for this obvious troll thread needs to fuck off

Why do you faggots assume you are any different from these people and they are "dumb normies" and you are some "wise elite" or something stupid.

the fact that you are in crypto and that a whole fucking board on Veeky Forums is practically dedicated to it shows how mainstream it has become. Until you are someone who actually uses crypto or is creating tokens, smart contracts or a serious miner, then you're a "Normie" in the world of crypto.

Basically anyone who threw money at bitcoin after it was worth $100 is a Noémie, because only a not-Noémie would have truly seen the value of bitcoin back when it was thousands of BTC for a pizza

Loads of normies investing in BTC is bad news because they over-inflate the price, not knowing anything about the coin. Whales then dump and run off with normie money.

lol
/endthread/

big if true

ewww, you can see where she hair pores from where she shaved

because normie-normies barely understand the tech or blockchain or its uses and just see it as something where the price keeps rising

No normies see it as a way for criminals to exchange money and they think it's illegal

He said ships. Digibyte is as a rock to water.

Are you a foot fag op?

That's not a sign of a bubble, that's a sign of increased exposure and acceptance.

Of course bubbles and crashes will occur along the way as always, but you WANT as many people as possible to get in on this.

What does he say user?

normies don't know it's inflated and they buy from BTC ATMs at +10%ish

mfw an old fucking normie

My girlfriend met her girl friend last weekend and told me her husband is now investing in bitcoin. He's a computer guy tho, so he probably knows what he is doing. I wonder also how much of this normie talk about bitcoin is true. Do these people have a clue about downloading wallets, blockchain data, crypto exchanges?

>he won a few hundred dollars on a slot machine and invested the winnings into Bitcoin because it will make him rich.

buy high sell low amirite

Most people in the financial sector still don't know about crypto (other than it exists) and most that do know about it have no interest in it. Yet.

kek, that gave me a good laugh.

I'm not even autistic and the lack of symmetry in this pissed me off. Who arranged this, and why can they not find capable children of the same height?

This has been my experience as well. I remember telling a guy to get into ETH when it was $40. I kept telling him up until it was $200.

I kept showing him my gains to no avail.