Tfw no Victorian child-wife

>tfw no Victorian child-wife

>woman devotes her time to gossip and clothes

100 years later, not much has changed. Broadening the scope of potential interests hasn't seemed to actually broaden their interests.

Feels bad, huh?

They're reporting on that because it's so exceptional, dipshit. Not because it was ever the norm.

>9yo wife
HOW?
I mean, fuck, girls twice that age are mentally still fucking kids.

Not him but the term child-wife means a grown woman with the characteristics of a child.

>all women talk about clothes and gossip all day
C'mon, user. Someone has been watching way too much sex in the city.

>Sneedville
formerly Chuck's

Haha /tv/ menes right guys

Women at any age are still kids, but if you mean legally then it might surprise you to know that 9*2=18.

The fact that show was so successful and long-running is telling. Although its ratings were probably helped by gay men watching too, who are basically women in terms of temperament and interests.

What does that have to do with all women though?

Women of any age are mentally children.

>NAWALT
Fuck off roastie.

It's mostly what they talk about. I know they aren't dumb, but it seems they don't even like to talk about what they study ot do for a living. Even the autistic nurd grills in math get anoyed if you talj about random shit. No, I don't mean being an annoying fuck in social situations, but genuine questions or opinions in different shit.

Hothead!

I think #1 you don't talk to a lot of women and #2 when you do, you're definitely the autistic one in the conversation.

>this autist constantly spamming /r9k/ threads
if you are so desperate for a '''''''''''''''traditional'''''''''''' wife become a mormon or something

>who are basically women in terms of temperament and interests.
But still men in intensity.

Women:
>"This place is so shabby looking!"
>Paints an accent wall

>Gay men "This place is so shabby looking!"
>Rehabilitates an entire neighborhood

True, men even make better women than women.

>exulting gentrification
holy fucking shit check your privilege

Because in this society kids are treated as puppet like objects

So you haven't talked to many women? There are women who love talking about other things they are doing besides clothes and shoes. If they talk about clothes it's definitely not All they talk about lol.
Then there is a bias-that talking about clothes is any more insignificant than talking about video games, movies, shows, or sports(women will talk,about the latter too these days actually) like most guys do.
Most men aren't exactly talking about philosophy when you talk to them either.
That's why you need to get out more and stop with the lame assumptions.

So next time rape male on female rape happens, do we get to complain about all men being rapist or no?

I wonder how the people of the time thought abouth this

Probably the same way people feel about adults marrying 15 year olds being legal now.

Like my chinese cartoons