Other urls found in this thread:

dimcoin.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

enigma

Pajeetcoin begone

Like 80% of icos are scams.

redpulse seems solid but idk

Tron

Kyber, the only upcomming ico with huge hype that is 100% npt a scam. read into it, this is a free money event if you'ne not retarded

Too late to join the moon mission, FOMO

Could be a 2 - 3x if they don't alter the deal. Chainlink early september, agrello if you can get in quick when it hits exchange

also, no us citizens.. Holy shit this thing will be huge.

>Could be a 2 - 3x
very easily.. the hype is there, the slack has more than 26 people alone and had to be closed for new registrations. No US citizens, early whitelist closing, actual good team, approved by Vitalik, actually useful idea. I can't wait.

also don't buy avalon in case you're thinking about it OP, don't be dumb

Qtum

>Qtum

??? It's already on bittrex, pajeet.

>implying Americans will buy your shitcoin

Gonna fud this so hard when it comes out.

Aren't the tokens already released...?

enjoy being poor
yes.

>yes.

So how is it ICO then????????

dimcoin.io

Great goals and good team. Already invested at 30% bonus.

p00jeetcoin

WHERER THE FUCK DO I BUY KYBER

you can't, read the already tiny thread, fuckface.

403 forbidden site

HOW THE FUCK WOULD I KNOW; LOOK AT THE ID MAN, HE'S DUMB AS SHIT OR SOMETHING

If you're not on the whitelist yet you can't.

I've already gotten rich off of crypto. I'm going to fud because I have nothing better to do.

Works fine for me.

you think it's worth it?

I cannot be arsed right now to read the white paper. but I guess I should before I invest.

Can you give a quick rundown, please?

Kyber and Russian Miner Coin.

Although Kyber registration is only for those who got on the whitelist

The english site for RMC has been taken down though..... hoping it is back up before ICO starts.

Avalon. ICO just launched.

Yup, I would still buy it without a bonus.

Basically they want to tokenise traditional assets and launch a hybrid exchange where SME equities and crypto assets will be traded. So you could buy shares from a small company, gold and bitcoin all in one place.

Kencoin still has a 15% ICO bonus

Kyber, last shitcoin with moneyskeleton as advisor, the FOMO will be strong.

I decided to invest in this after they announced that the Minimum buy is $400.

Cause $4000 was too much risk for me.
By the way does anyone have the english whitepaper?
If yes, please share it.

Red pulse

The russian one is still available, you could always jewgle translate the whole thing...... would be a bit of a bitch though.

It's absolute shit and you know that. If you don't you're new, will burn your fucking money and hopefully learn a lesson by that. Good luck

AVALON

I was considering avalon, but I read a lot of bad comments.
I think this ico is not worth it, I will pass.

Look at the crowd sale, it's pretty bad after 12 hours. Almost no interest of buyers, that's also a bad sign IMO. No hype, no gains.

what about LLT and Obsidian ?

I don't see how you're at a loss though? You can still make conservative gains from any half decent ICO that isn't a scam. Except for the fact your coins are locked there for a while

obsidian looks alright

I will put my shit in bankera, I'm from Europe, so I get a free account if I invest 1000€. It would be nice to be able to pay with my BTC related IBAN account.
Polybius was abysmal, I'm only in a little profit because I bought more when it was low as hell. I still do believe in banks (for some more decades) especially if they use btc and I get 20% of all revenues they generate breaded on my tokens I hold.
Definitely a long term coin, both polybius and bankera for me.