I put 3eth into bitdice a week ago and Im already regretting it...

I put 3eth into bitdice a week ago and Im already regretting it. The more research I do the more I know I'm going to get burned.
Dont make same mistake I did. Pic related, what I feel like.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/@cryptobeak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey, you might get lucky user. What's making you regret?

F

Congrats on your free money my man. You got the 15% discount too? You gon be rich.

i thought about putting one ether into it.
Why are you regretting?

whats bitdice?

I mean, oh yeah you fucked up mate. Big mistake, noone else should get involved with that shady ico... oops...

I spent 0.5 BTC to it. So around $2000

I put 6000 DOGE into it, for the lulz

gj faggot

Yeah man, I already kissed the 12 ETH I put in goodbye... That's what you get for listening to retarded videos blindly. FUCK!!!

Unlucky man, you shouldn't trust those retarded youtube shitlords with your money

you LEGEND thanks for the great vids from Adelaide. whens the next one?

Video? What video? I just decided to invest in a gambling coin and it happend to be bitdice. Took a shot. Maybe it was stupid and I should have gone for edgeless instead, maybe it turns out ok. Who knows. Atleast I didn't succumb to a hype

Or well I kinda did since I considered total money raised as part of my judgement

YouTube his name mate

>hes a bizbro
Oath cunt

Ayyyy thanks you Aussie fuck. Next week boss, but check out my steemit, I will be posting an update today!
steemit.com/@cryptobeak

Yeah man, after thinking about it you made absolutely zero good points... I'm even thinking about putting in the same amount again and then off myself. Who cares about them being more profitable than the competition combined? 70% profit share? WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF USE CASE IS GAMBLING ANYWAYS. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bitdice is legit bro been around since 2014 and you can start playing games on it right now. don't worry about it too much

also join their slack and ask about any uncertainties bitdiceteam.slack.com

I mean at the current rate its going each token will be worth like 11cents. Bloody worthless!

can someone tell me how much csno tokens i will get for 700 miota and how much 1 csno will be worth? the site doesnt tell me shit, its a shitty ico imo

All good points mate.

I'm sick of these shitcoin ICOs. Don't buy this fucking garbage.

SPREAD THE WORD!

BITDICE IS A SCAM! THIS CHINAMAN IS PROB GETTING PAID 0.0000001 BTC TO SHILL IT ON THE NET! REPORTED!

If the ICO is capped why not shill the fuck out of it? Doesn't matter how much people buy it it's limited to 10 million

Cause if it doesn't fill we'll be rich. DNT did not reach its hardcap either.

MORE CHINESE 1 CENT SCAMMERS!

MODS!?