FUCK FUCK FUCK SHIT

FUCK FUCK FUCK SHIT

I told my dad about crypto earlier in the year and he put in about 5k. An hour ago he told me he needed to withdraw HALF of the total amount in order to pay off my mom's credit card bill.

HALF

FUCKING HALF

That's $20,000

It hurts me physically because I know that $20,000 will be worth $500,000 this time next year.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/irs-tracked-bitcoin-tax-evaders-since-2015/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you deserve it

im laughing at your pain

stupid cunt this is what you get for telling people

It's his money, let him do what he wants.

If you want to be a saint about it, give him the $20k out of your own gains and keep his money invested. Give him his 500k next year.

>mom's credit card bill is $20,000

Stop being a faggot. It's his money, not yours.

He put his own money in not yours you cuck. Invest your own. Also what kind of pikey family are you to rely on crypto as a source of income. This is teenage bullshit

What is his money in?

That's not even your money faggot. Give it to him.

Also this

Right before the btc crash, that's smart

So your dad 8x his money, now he wants to do smart shit like paying off debt and you're freaking out?

Get a grip pajeet. Its not like he's pulling out, since that's HALF.

If I didn't tell him then I'd only have a fraction of that amount.

Please don't remind me user

I am giving it to him. The issue is he could take the money out of his stock portfolio and hardly put a dent in it.

I was managing it for him. NEO, OMG, CVC, DNT and XMR.

You really think there's going to be a crash? I hope to God you're right. He has a few hundred thousand dollars coming in soon from a relative which he said he'd replenish it with. I'm just scared the market will grow substantially in the time it takes.

Tell him this:

>NO YOU STUPID FUCK
>GET DIVORCED
>or at least get a payment plan where you pay a small amount over per month over a longer time

This way, your dad will signal you stupid ass mom that he wont bail her stupidity out that easily. If he bails her out like that, she s just gonna keep fucking up the whole family's finances until you are all poor as fuck.

Also, if you do some calculations, you'll probably get a payment plan where the interest rates on her bills are smaller than your crypto gains. Your family will make gains and bail her out at the same time.

There are always better solutions to all problems than the first most obvious idea you come up with. Use your heads.

There, you're welcome. Please take a screenshot of this thread and show it to your dad.

If this idea helped, plz tip eth:
0x4902997d7511c0aeb4c43034273bfc5791e1dee3
(i only need 0.0015 to finish a tx i need to do)

Is it BTC you have? If so GET OUT NOW Bitcoin has been toxic as fuck since August 1st. Put your money into ether

This
You're dad is a cuck

No I'm staying away from Bitcoin. I was using Ether as my base, so basically trading between other cryptos trying to increase our holdings of ETH.

Thanks for the advice user, but he seems to be pretty adamant about paying it off in full straight away.

He's not adamant. He just doing what every dad does: tries to keep up the looks of being smarter and stronger than their offspring.

You need to step up your own game to face his "adamantness".

Tell him: Father, you are fucking up the family business here. I am dissapointed in you. Oh well, I guess I knew the day would come when my old man would go senile...

Tell your dad he will have to withdraw everything in that cash since forgot he has to pay taxes.

But taxes are for cucks!

Yes but the IRS has been tracking you since 2015. YOU WILL GET PROSECUTED.

cryptocoinsnews.com/irs-tracked-bitcoin-tax-evaders-since-2015/

Women are physical, mental, and financial gains goblins. What's new?

Tell him you got hacked and then keep all of it

>cryptocoinsnews.com/irs-tracked-bitcoin-tax-evaders-since-2015/
>years to track BTC
>ETH still safe

I already told him about the tax implications but he doesn't seem to care.

hope her wet hole is worth it

this lmao. who lets their credit card bill get up to 20,000. the interest alone would kill you.

Don't get married. Longest running scam in the world.

I thought i saw where the IRS was investigating 15k Coinbase users, coinbase last i heard was getting about 30k new customers a DAY.

>who lets their credit card bill get up to 20,000
>mom

Women lack future time orientation. Meaning they make decision without being able to see any long term effects.

it's post like these that serve reminders as to why i will never get married

Give it to him - he will be very thankful you did this for him, maybe even proud of you if you're lucky. Think of it this way: he gave his neet kid 5k for internet money investment, and his neet kid was successful! Now he wants to use your success to help him and your mom - but whose success was it? It was yours, neet! You saved the family! And guess what - next year you'll have enough to say 'fuck you, dad' - and the ability to if you want to - since you already helped him over a year ago and his life is drastically different because of your success. Then you get to change your life drastically with the money that your dad gave you.

If you can think about the money being worth twice as much in a year - imagine the emotional debt your dad has to you being worth 10x in a year. Even longer term - the money you earn next year will be worth more than you can imagine in the next few years.

Give your dad this and be surprised at what you will be given in return.