People who didn't deserve to die

People who didn't deserve to die

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-dy70aBufFo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Gustavus_Burnaby
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pasta please

proof?

"As soon as the order was given to march, we saw poor Tom Webb lying on the battlefield shot through the head, his blood and brains smearing his face and clothes, and he still alive. He was as brave and noble a man as our Heavenly Father, in His infinite wisdom, ever made. Everybody loved
him. He was a universal favorite of the company and regiment; was brave and generous, and ever anxious to take some other man's place when there was any skirmishing or fighting to be done. We did not wish to leave the poor fellow in that condition, and A. S. Horsley, John T. Tucker,
Tennessee Thompson and myself got a litter and carried him on our shoulders through that livelong night back to Chickamauga Station. The next morning Dr. J. E. Dixon, of Deshler's brigade, passed by and told us that it would be useless for us to carry him any further, and that it was utterly impossible for him ever to recover. The Yankees were then advancing and firing upon us. What could we do? We could not carry him any further, and we could not bury him, for he was still alive.
To leave him where he was we thought best. We took hold of his hand, bent over him and pressed our lips to his--all four of us. We kissed him good-bye and left him to the tender mercies of the advancing foe, in whose hands he would be in a few moments. No doubt they laughed and
jeered at the dying Rebel. It mattered not what they did, for poor Tom Webb's spirit, before the sun went down, was with God and the holy angels. He had given his all to his country. O, how we missed him. It seemed that the very spirit and life of Company H had died with the death of good, noble and brave Tom Webb."

-Company Aytch by Sam R. Watkins, Chapter 7, page 101

>Anne will never hear wails of a baby for the first time after enduring hours of excruciating pain laboring and pushing that leaves her too sick and exhausted to even sit up
>Anne will never cradle the newborn in her arms, filling her heart with a joy only a mother can feel
>Anne will never feel the sting of the teething infant biting down on her nipples while she feeds him, but have her discomfort instantly vanish watching the baby make a milky smile
>Anne will never hear her child's exuberant giggling as she tosses him up and down in the air on a bright summer day, with the scent of roses filling the air
>Anne will never softly encourage her firstborn to touch her belly and feel the little brother or sister growing inside of her
>Anne will never tuck her little babies into bed, kiss them goodnight, softly singing them lullabies in Dutch and Hebrew
>Anne will never comfort her child's nightmares by telling him how she survived living one for six long and awful years, but now that the world is a better place and he should not to be afraid
>Anne Frank will never be a MILF

feelsbadman

He didn't deserve any of what happened to him

I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman who light was snuffed out far too early.
I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.
Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.
Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and her are both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.

You dream of the beautiful face you have found in this place. So soft and sweet.
One day you will both die and your ashes will fly from an aeroplane over the sea. But for now you are young and all you want is lay in the sun, and count every beautiful thing you can see. Love to be in the arms of all you’re keeping here with you.
What a beautiful dream that could flash on the screen in a blink of an eye.
Suddenly, you awaken from your slumber to the sound of a bloodcurdling scream. You open your eyes to darkness, it takes a split second for your vision to readjust. You feel lonely and cold. Another shriek knocks you back into reality. Anne sitting next to you, clutching her belly, face contorted from pain. A foul smelling fluid lies pooled on the floor around her mid-section. Your hot dirty fuckfest has brought on labor. she cries your name, begging for help, begging for you. The noise. She’s louder than a line of Louisiana Tigers giving the Rebel Yell right now. You raise your finger to your lips to tell her to be quiet. But the agony is too much for her to bear. You’ve got to do something or else it will awaken the entire neighborhood and with it, the Nazis. Suddenly you remember the bulge in your pants. You’ve got morning wood. It’s not the best gag, but it will have to do.
You stand up, squat like a slav, using her belly as an impromptu stool, grab your still cum-crusted cock, and shove it right inside her mouth. At first, she tries to scream even louder in surprise, but your circumcised 100% Kosher dong blocks her windpipe, reducing her screams to a barely audible gurgle. Suffering from unbearable pain, she bites down on her your meat with each contraction.

Don't forget Based Drawfag's (peace be upon him) pics

everyone

The world didn't deserve him.

Finish up boy, I'm waiting to bust my load here.

You stand up, squat like a slav, using her belly as an impromptu stool, grab your still cum-crusted cock, and shove it right inside her mouth. At first, she tries to scream even louder in surprise, but your circumcised 100% Kosher dong blocks her windpipe, reducing her screams to a barely audible gurgle. Suffering from unbearable pain, she bites down on her your meat with each contraction. Now you’e in pain too. With each contraction, she bites down harder, it feels like she’s gonna tear your cock right off. Eventually, the pain subsides for her and she doesn’t bite down as much. Now it seems almost as if she’s starting to enjoy it. You can feel your child kick on your testicles. Clearly it’s excited too. Suddenly, your cock starts to shake like a V-2 again, you pull it out of her mouth just in time. You bust your steaming hot and sticky load, blanketing her like an incendiary carpetbombing of Dresden. Semen stains her mountaintops (all three of them), along with her hair and most of her face. She quietly giggles from the ironic amusement of it all. You giggle too.

Then a look of sharp pain shoot across her face. She’s having your baby. You wish you could bear all the pain for her, but all you can do is sit and watch. You look down at her vulva, still oozing with cum from that great fucking you gave her a few hours ago. You can see a head of black hair poking out. You fear that she’s gonna start screaming again, much to your relief, it seems that she’s gotten better control of the pain, thanks to you. She begins to softly moan, it seems as if instead of experiencing excruciating agony, she’s experiencing an orgasm. You can’t help but grin as she keeps pushing. As more of the head becomes visible, her moaning intensifies. Finally a small head emerges from her vagina. You can see a face wrapped in an umbilical cord. A small pair of hands grab the head, she weakly tries to pull the head out. You put your hands around the head and begin to help her pull. Desperately, she goes into the next contraction with all of her energy, and pushed with everything inside of her. She feels everything. She feels shoulders and hips and feet all slide down inside of her and pop out in one long push, with a rush of fluid behind it, and it feels amazing. She throws her head back with a rip-roaring orgasm that penetrates the very heart of her soul.

You look at the newborn now lying on the floor and see that it is a boy. You have a son. Perfect, perfect in every way. He begins to stir and you realize he’s about to cry. After all that’s happened, you don’t to given away to the Germans from the wails of a newborn. You gently lift him up and place him on Anne’s semen stained mountaintops. The baby quickly finds the breast is soon sucking happily. Semen, blood, amniotic fluid, breastmilk all mix and fill the air with a strange scent that while repulsive, is also extremely arousing. You can’t resist the urge anymore. Your mouth land on top of Anne’s opposite breast, sucking first your own cum, but then her tasty milk. You look into her eyes, she’s somewhat annoyed, but too exhaust to really care. A gust of wind coming from a hole in the wall blows through, cooling both of your sweat-drenched bodies, but also disturbing the little one. You’re afraid he’ll start shivering. You look around the dusty attic for something to keep the baby warm. You settle on Anne’s fur winter jacket, having sat unused for the past two years. You know Anne will definitely not be happy that you ruined her favorite coat, but it’s for the best. She hasn’t been able to fit in it for the past nine months anyway. You carefully wrap your little one in the coat and hand him to an exhausted Anne, she continues to quietly feed him.

You notice the dead silence for the first time, not even the other occupants of the Annex, mere feet away in the next room, were roused. You feel a sense of relief. You’re safe, for the moment at least. Eventually you curl up next to her quietly and begin to doze off. Your secret sleeps in winter clothes. Tomorrow, you can find a way to explain the night’s events to your parents and hope they don’t kill each other. You can somehow find a way to get your little bundle of joy to safety. But tonight, you just rest, your first night as a family.
Oh god, just thinking about this is making me rock hard. The hardest I’ve ever gotten. Oh, I think I’m gonna… I’m gonna-
*Cums in Diary*

Beautiful

>Anne will never witness her son becoming a Bar Mitzvah.

Why even live?

>when you realize Anne Frank never even had a Bat Mitzvah because her family were already preparing to go into hiding when she turned 13

Fucking shit, why do I even live.

I dare one of you fucks to justify her dying. She helped humanity out a lot without her knowledge though.

Poor guy wasn't even looking to fight. He just wanted to be with wife and children in California and it all out. He only joined the Confederacy after the governor tried to have him executed.

>leaving a man to suffer a horrible and prolonged death that was most likely excruciatingly painful whenever he would lapse into consciousness.

God damn at least put him out of his misery, there are mercy killings for a reason.

They loved the man as if he were a blood brother. Couldn't bring themselves to do it.

You're right, he should've been dragged before the court at Nuremberg to answer for everything he had done.

I don't know man, I can't stand to see people suffer and when it's at the point of they should be dead but the body is still hanging on then I say end it. I'm not trying to sound edgy or be cold hearted. Just. Real.

If for example my mother or father had something like this happen to them, obviously I would be destroyed with grief and try to do what I could to save them but once I finally realized or found out there was nothing that I could do, I honestly believe I would end it. I couldn't see them go on like that.

God damn though, more people need to realize the consequences of war.

I think part of it when you watch a friend be mortally wounded, you're in shock from witnessing it. You don't know what to do. The rational part of your mind shuts down (at least partially). As a result, when you might otherwise write someone off as a dead man and put them out of their suffering quickly, you continue to care for your friend because you want to believe they can still somehow be saved.

>Anne Frank, a bright young girl, robbed of not just her life, but her opportunity to be a mother, raise children, and pass on her legacy as well.

>Charles II, heir to the Spanish throne, doomed to a life of pain and unfulfilled potential from the moment of his conception

>A Confederate soldier, beloved by his comrades, left to die. His friends in a final display of brotherly affection kiss him goodbye before being forced to abandon him to his fate.

A young mother succumbing to a horrific illness and having her body desecrated in the name of science.

A family man torn between duty and home, forced to fight a war he wanted no part in, all because of the rabid prejudice of a few of his former colleagues.

I came here to shitpost, not be reduced to tears.

[insert pic of Charles I of England]

Too lazy to bother with a pic, but Charles I, while an inept clownshoe, did not deserve execution for not bowing to the ridiculous demands of Parliament.

Color that, add a Star of David to Anne's pendant, add the burning World Trade Center into the background, and caption it "Mistakes Into Miracles"

Except the Tsar and the boy (when he would turn 18).

>such a shitty leader that he caused a communist revolution that ruled even worse than he did
technically correct

if Charles II had a kid with someone who wasn't related to him, would it turn out ok?

He did not deserve it fuck you cromwell

It would be a chad

Given how inbred Ashkenazi Jews tend to be, Charles would still be producing "mutant, whiskey tango, scrotum-faced, bucktoothed, zit-exploding progeny" to put it mildly.

Then again, he's so inbred he might do that all on his own, even with a completely genetically healthy person.

socrates deserved it

Hold me

Press F

I'm half Ashkenazi, half Sephardi, and I've never had a pimple in my life.

It's a quote from a TV show silly.

Oh, now I feel like an idiot.

Considering how badly Goering tore the court up, it would be amazing to see what Hitler could do (assuming he wasn't drugged out of his mind).

STOP
F
F
F

He was a pain in the ass, but did he kill anybody?

Toward the end, he was severely hooked on opiates. He would have been a mess.

the sister of my grandfather

If the situation was reversed on a Union soldier, the confederates would've cheered.

"A poor wounded and dying boy, not more than sixteen years of age, asked permission to crawl over our works, and when he had crawled to the top, and just as Blair Webster and I reached up to help the poor fellow, he, the Yankee, was killed by his own men. In fact, I have ever thought that is why the slaughter was so great in our front, that nearly, if not as many, Yankees were killed by their own men as by us. The brave ones, who tried to storm and carry our works, were simply between two fires. It is a singular fanaticism, and curious fact, that enters the mind of a soldier, that it is a grand and glorious death to die on a victorious battlefield."

Company Aytch, Chapter 12

Also, pic semi-related, guy was killed in one of the battles Watkins also participated in.

>Marie Antoinette was guillotined at 12:15 p.m. on 16 October 1793. Her last words were "Pardon me, sir, I meant not to do it", to the executioner, whose foot she had accidentally stepped on after climbing to the scaffold.

youtu.be/-dy70aBufFo

>As a gap in the lines opened up the Colonel rushed out to rescue a colleague and was wounded outside the square. Corporal Mackintosh went to his rescue driving his bayonet into the assailant. Lieutenant-Colonel Lord Binning rushed out to give him some water, twice. On the last occasion he came across a private crying, holding the dying man's head. He had been struck again by a Mahdist spear through the neck and throat. The young soldier was tearful because Burnaby was revered as one of the great Victorian heroes. A uniquely courageous man of charm and supreme self-sacrifice, who was admired and respected in equal measure. Lord Binning recalled "that in our little force his death caused a feeling akin to consternation. In my own detachment many of the men sat down and cried".[7] Private Steele who went to help him won the DCM.[8]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Gustavus_Burnaby

F

She would have turned into another Betty Friedan or Gloria Steinem anyways. People always forget while children seem innocent they always grow into adults.

Or she might have been another Audrey Hepburn, an accomplished actress and humanitarian, beloved by all. Or she might have gone on to be the wife of Joe Arpaio and /pol/tards would all love her because of her husband's work. Or she might have gone on to be no one of particular importance and been a devoted wife and mother instead.

Point is she was robbed of the opportunity to be any of those things by a pack of glorified bullies and criminals whose collective lives weren't worth the $0.10 .30 caliber bullets we pumped into their wretched bodies.

romanovs deserved it even more than the kulaks

>"P-Peter, why are you looking at my diary again? I told you I don't want you reading that until after this war ends and I'm ready to publish it. Won't you come back upstairs and cuddle with me? The baby loves it when we cuddle. He kicks like crazy whenever he senses his papa's nearby. I just love it when you put your hand on my belly and feel our son kick. Don't you? Maybe once the adults are asleep, I can even take off this dress off and the three of us can do some 'soul-searching' together. Hehehehe..."

Purge yourself tankie scum

no one cares shartlin.

Legitimately dindu nuffin

>A heavily pregnant Anne Frank will never pin you to the wall, kissing you deeply before throwing you onto the bed
>She will never guide your throbbing hard cock into her pussy.
>She will never stare at you in pure lust as she rides your dick
>ywn cum deep inside her when her water breaks
>ywn help Anne pull herself off of you as she moans in a mixture of orgasmic pleasure and excruciating pain
>ywn try and calm her as she begins to panic
>ywn see her clench her teeth as the contractions start to roll through her body
>ywn sooth her skin with a wet rag as the sweat rolls down her face, mixing with the tears that run from freely from her beautiful blue eyes
>ywn hear her grunting and realize she can only hold back her urge to scream for so long and she'll wake up the whole city
>thinkfast.jpg
>ywn French kiss Anne as she breathes in to shriek
>she will never feel an instant sense of relief for a few short moments
>ywn promise to kiss her passionately if she doesn't scream
>ywn kiss her and rub her stomach to relieve her aches with each contraction
>ywn feel Anne biting down your lip as she pushes, tearing the skin off bit by bit
>ywn have both your lips and hands locked with hers as Margot delivers the baby
>ywn pull your mouth from hers, your lips bleeding profusely, and kiss her rosy cheeks, leaving a very wet and very red mark on them
>ywn sit in the bed with Anne, holding the baby together, soaking your pants in her blood
>ywn have your seemingly endless moment of tranquility be disrupted by Edith complaining that you two completely ruined the bedsheets and that she'll never be able to get them clean
>"Oy gevalt, you two could've at least cleared the bed BEFORE bringing my first grandchild into the world on it! Made my job a little easier."
>ywn help Anne out of the bed while Edith tries her best to wash them
>ywn ignore the pain and kiss Anne on the mouth again, leaving her lips red as if coated with the brightest French lipstick

We're waiting...

Why were the (((Germans))) such cruel heartless monsters?

sounds like he was everybody's butt boy

The Eternal G*rm with exception of perhaps the Prussian is throughly and incapable of being civilized in any meaningful. Theirs is a race of barbarians and they will always revert to their natural state of murder and plunder if not kept in check. Which is why perpetual Anglo domination of their race is paramount to the peace of the world.

t. Col. Elmer Ellsworth

I genuinely want to see this drawfag do a pic of Anne Frank giving birth. Heading crowning and all.

fpbp

Fpbp, also fuck George V for not saving them.

>tfw no SAS/MI6 rescuing pregnant Anne Frank and Romanov sisters Iran Embassy-style

we will do it ...
soon

Except when the Russians do it, they tend to waste the hostages too...

You try running a country full of poor people that just discovered what communism is.

>the Eternal G*rm robbed this girl of the chance for a happy and fulfilling life

His work here was done, but I wish he could have hung around a bit longer.

You're making me cry user

He was a good lad

I will never understand the enduring obsession with this ugly little lesbian

I think it's because a lot of people see her as symbolic of all that was tragic in the war.

Anne was neither a political player of great importance or a soldier fighting on the distant battlefronts. She could've been the girl down the street. She was not waging some deadly struggle for glory or an idea, she had normal ambitions and dreams. People find it easier to empathize with her for that reason.

There's also the fact her non-survival was itself a very near thing. She was deported from the Netherlands mere days before Operation Market Garden began and died in the final weeks of the war just as the Allies finally got their bridgehead over the Rhine and began the march on Berlin. One can't help but wonder what might have become of her had the July 20 plot succeeded, or had the Allies won the race to Arnhem, or the Allies been able overpower the Germans a little faster, or she stayed hidden for just a few months longer.

To elaborate bit further. Her fate was decided by events that were entirely outside her control. Anne knew nothing of the Wannsee Conference or Aktion Reinhard and very little other than the loose summaries from newspapers and radio transmissions of the Tehran Conference, Stalingrad, D-Day, Operation Market Garden, or the Battle of Bulge. Events that in retrospect we know would determine whether she lived or died. Which makes her fate exceptionally cruel in the minds of many readers, it was neither deserved nor was there anything she or her family could've really done to avert it. They were entirely at the mercy of the fortunes of politicians and generals they knew and cared nothing for.

To quote another famous diarist from a different war, Anne Frank's story was but a "side show of the big show", except her side show doesn't end well.

>Charles II, heir to the Spanish throne, doomed to a life of pain and unfulfilled potential from the moment of his conception

>Toward the end of his life Charles' fragile health deteriorated and he became increasingly hypersensitive and strange, at one point demanding that the bodies of his family be exhumed so he could look upon the corpses. He officially retired when he had a nervous breakdown caused by the amount of pressure put on him to try to pull Spain out of the economic trouble it was going through. He lived a simple life from then on, playing games and other activities. He died in Madrid on 1 November 1700 (the 39th death anniversary of his immediate elder brother), five days before his 39th birthday. The physician who performed his autopsy stated that his body "did not contain a single drop of blood; his heart was the size of a peppercorn; his lungs corroded; his intestines rotten and gangrenous; he had a single testicle, black as coal, and his head was full of water."

He lived in a great deal of physical pain most of his life.

>Charles 2 couldve become Spanish greatest monarch,allowing Spain to become the game maker and manipulate the other European power to his whim
>Instead his great mind was plagued by the cursed A*strian Habsburg blood,forcing him to be occupied with fighting the dirty germanic demons in himself

Anne Frank posters are truly the best posters on this board

*pregnant Anne Frank posters are truly the best posters on this board

fixed that for you

G'night sweet prince

She had a very detailed diary, unlike most people, and she died in the holocaust.

Just his self