Well Veeky Forums? which one will get me my bugatti the quickest?

well Veeky Forums? which one will get me my bugatti the quickest?

None of those will get you a buggati. What you want is ZRX

If you're taking only these three into account, either hold BTC or swing trade ETH/BTC with sensible stops for 1,5-2% daily gains and don't even fucking think about getting greedy because you're going to lose it all.

BitBeans

/thread

I've just started a new job so unfortunately I don't have the £3.5k it would take to buy even a single bitcoin

You don't need to buy a single bitcoin

lurk more before you buy

Litecoin because you can buy more of them with your 325 Britcuck Bucks, duh

what should I begin with? was thinking of putting £100 into LTC

Good thing you can buy fractions of bitcoin

First thing, all three are up. Do not buy them right now, wait until they dip.

Second, these are already up. So they are long term gains now. If you want quick money you will need to get in on the right ICO and ride it. Or you are going to have to buy and sell the market every day and make your own gains on GDAX.

So OP. Transfer your money to Coinbase right now. Start the transfer. Then when the money gets there, there they should be in a dip or at least lower than they are. Then transfer your money to GDAX then buy whichever Etherium looks the best to you.

so what about 100 into BTC and 100 into LTC

buy all three at 33,3% each

you mean just deposit my £300 into coinbase, wait for them to drop and then buy instead of buying directly? I don't think it will allow me to deposit until I've bought something unfortunately

listen user, you dont have a lot just hold, all 3

I appreciate the advice but this is Veeky Forums so I'm always going to be weary of the advice, the other guy said to wait until they drop

if you are going to hold for let's say 2+ years doesnt really matter when you go in desu

get the 3 basics, just to have a platform, dont touch them hold them forever, and then diversify a little more gradually by adding some altcoins with higher risk

was thinking about investing in Stox for some quick money and a bit of fun

thoughts?

You first have to have your bank account verified. Does not matter how much you by you will never be able to send money there until your bank account is verified. So get verified, does a couple days. Then transfer the money, takes a week.

In the mean time, watch the markets, if they dip low, then buy instantly. Or wait for your money to get there.

Coinbase is fine for plebs, but you are here so you are not a pleb. When you by with coinbase they charge you 1.5% GDAX charges .25%. Coinbase also bids high, really high, so if bitcoin is at 4000, coinbase will bid it a like 4025 so the order is guaranteed to be filled. This means you are screwed twice. So only buy instantly if you see a really good dip in that time, like bitcoin dropping to around 4k or Etherium dropping to near 300.

>but you are here so you are not a pleb
I would have thought from my questions and naiivety that I am a pleb but okay

so if GDAX has lower fees why should I begin with CB? shouldn't I just start with GDAX?

cheers for the help though, I appreciate it

Because coinbase is their front end, GDAX is the actual exchange. They are the same thing and interconnected. Coinbase handles your bank accounts, GDAX does the trading. So you will always start with coinbase then transfer your funds to GDAX. You will use the same account for both websites.

Not op but In the UK using LocalBitcoin and Bittylicious, want to go into other coins but GDAX doesn't have them, hows Poloniex?
Buy bitcoin>transfer to exchange>Change bitcoin to altcoin

ah okay, so wait until my bank account is verified, deposit my money in CB, then go to GDAX and THEN buy into BTC/ETH/LTC?

I'm guessing GDAX doesn't deal in alt coins?

There are a lot of people who used Poloienx but I dont. They are reputable enough. Bittrex, i dont know if you have that in the UK, is probably the second biggest to Coinbase and has a better selection than the two and very popular on this board. I am however currently in a battle over my account with Bittrex, watch out for their customer service, they are complete and utter morons. You wont even know if you are talking to a human or not. Kraken is popular, I think thats Canadian? So you may have that in the UK, I have an account but dont use them.

No, Coinbase is very cautious with alt coins. They wont add something until they are 100% sure its not a scam. So they dont add much. But they made a statement that they will be adding more soon. Dont know the timeframe or what conis. Bitcoin cash will be added in December or January.

I think you can use most exchanges within the UK, you're just trading cryptocurrency for other ones

Yeah thats was I was just thinking. Since Bittrex deals exclusively in coins you should be able to transfer your bitcoin right over there. Try them out, they have the best selection, other than certain places that will list anything, like Cryptopia, where the Crypt actually stands for the fact that its where coins go to die.

Asking for advice, should I use multiple other exchanges for any other reasons or stick with Bitrrex/Poloniex?

No reason to unless one of the other ones has something you want or you cant to cash out for Euros, which you would have to use gdax for.