What was this guys problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104495239/
counterpunch.org/1999/10/18/cia-shrinks-lsd/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

being right

Got bullied too hard in school and couldn't handle the bantz. Also, his brother ratted him out.

He believed in a few too many spooks.

How do you mean?

Also does he mention feminists in his manifesto? I know he mentions leftists

I think he believed in too little spooks, modern society is too spook-riddled for a human to function.

>If he was born in our time he would be undoubtedly posting on Veeky Forums, probably /r9k/

he was too pure for this earth

MKULTRA victim

Overdosed on redpills

Read about his life, he seems to have had legit Asperger's or even schizoid personality

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104495239/

T. Kaczynski: Guinea Pig
It turns out that Theodore Kaczynski, a.k.a. the Unabomber, was a volunteer in mind-control experiments sponsored by the CIA at Harvard in the late 1950s and early 1960s.
Michael Mello, author of the recently published book, “The United States of America vs. Theodore John Kaczynski,” notes that at some point in his Harvard years–1958 to 1962–Kaczynski agreed to be the subject of “a psychological experiment”. Mello identifies the chief researcher for these only as a lieutenant colonel in World War II, working for the CIA’s predecessor organization, the Office of Strategic Services. In fact, the man experimenting on the young Kaczynski was Dr. Henry Murray, who died in 1988.
Murray became preoccupied by psychoanalysis in the 1920s, drawn to it through a fascination with Herman Melville’s Moby Dick, which he gave to Sigmund Freud, who duly made the excited diagnosis that the whale was a father figure. After spending the 1930s developing personality theory, Murray was recruited to the OSS at the start of the war, applying his theories to the selection of agents and also presumably to interrogation.
As chairman of the Department of Social Relations at Harvard, Murray zealously prosecuted the CIA’s efforts to carry forward experiments in mind control conducted by Nazi doctors in the concentration camps. The overall program was under the control of the late Sidney Gottlieb, head of the CIA’s technical services division. Just as Harvard students were fed doses of LSD, psilocybin and other potions, so too were prisoners and many unwitting guinea pigs.

counterpunch.org/1999/10/18/cia-shrinks-lsd/

the url I linked was found first on ted Kaczynski's Wikipedia page in the reference section:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski

I feel like all the emphasis on the MKULTRA/mind control aspect is just a way to avoid having to deal with Ted's analysis of the future of technological society. It's just another, more sophisticated way of calling him crazy and therefore a way to dismiss entirely what he talked about.

(OP) asked what was his problem. I thought about why (besides just having a hatred for technology) someone could / would bring themselves to murdering people with letter bombs. I remembered some time ago about him taking acid and thought this may have contributed to the reason he did so I though I would mention it. If you think about it a dislike for something (i.e. technology) isn't usually enough to motivate someone to kill someone (even if they are hiding in a cabin). if you're interested in it find out whether or they really experimented on him or not and don't just dismiss it as nonsense.

>3204979
I know exactly what test he was put through, there were no mind altering substances involved just a lot of emotional and psychological abuse by the test administrators. I agree that his first-hand exposure to these kinds of dehumanizing psychological experiments in the name of "progress" and science probably gave him a deep-seated hatred of modern society and the kinds of people who run and maintain it. But it's not like he didn't have other motivations or factors for him doing what he did.

DUDE TECHNOLOGY IS EVIL LMAO

Too solitary and couldn't get a gf, despite redeeming intelligence. So basically /r9k/ material. Also he had some episode while an infant which his parents read into his later development, though this attribution is perhaps somewhat dubious.

t. recently wrote up the wiki section on his math output.

His brother has very recently written a biographical book which is of some interest to me.

oh yeah also the traumatic treatment at Harvard, that too. That's kind of a big deal and might have spared three lives had it not happened, yep.

he accurately assessed the fundamental problem of modern society and saw everything coming, including the chaotic dehumanization we are living presently.
might have not found the proper way to publish his ideas though