Once America falls what will be the next civilization to take the mantle of Rome

Once America falls what will be the next civilization to take the mantle of Rome.

China.

Brazil

It appears that China will be the next world power, which is interesting because they do not have a culture based on European principles. With the death of America might come the death of the Roman Legacy (which is overrated anyway).

that guy looks like a college-era Senator Armstrong

India will be a super power by 2020

I think that's the point of OP putting him as picture for this specific thread

Let's see Large Empires usually last for 250 years on that position, after the discover of americas Spain had it's two centuries and half until the United Kingdom formed and soon after the industrial revolution happened which they greatly benefited of until 1945's american atomic bombing of hiroshima and nagasaki that saw the finall assertive move that the US needed to end WW2 and become a superpower along with the SU (that would later fall). This means the US has until somewhere around 2200 before becoming a less relevant power or straight up collapsing like Rome, my guess is that by then we might have extraterrestrial colonies and Mars will be to US what US was to Britain

Maybe if poo in the Ganges can be turned into diamonds

This will be the Indian century

Not even non-ugly Indians look like that

>2200
holy fucking giggling gay batman, that's some hardcore wishful thinking, US has a decade-two tops

This.
Post yfw ww3 will be fought to decide the true heir of the Roman Empire

As long as astrology is taken seriously by the majority, from guidance in marriage to finances, India will never be accepted as anything but the remnants of a british colony.

I wouldn't say fpbp but first post; most accurate post

>tfw han chinese born into era of European dominance

fuck my life man i wish i could've been part of the Chinese golden age in the future

at least white girls tell me im cute sometimes

>The Mantle of Rome
I love this

can this be an official thing?

Who was Rome before US? Britain?

>white girls thinking gooks are cute
>things that never happen for 500

People have been saying this for ages but it just doesn't happen, even if the US collapses it's more likely it'll remain as a whole state but become increasingly toalitarian like how rome became an empire rather than collapse into shithole states because muh economy. The US won the geographic lottery with neighbors much weaker than it all over both continents that make the Americas and two oceans that put it far but not too far (trade) from East Asia and Europe. It's a mostly tememperate country with vast natural resources and as a generalization everyone has a gun to top the fact of the logistical nightmare that a mainland invasion by a foreign power will be. It is possible however the living standard of americans has already reached it'sn peak and it could all be downhill here internally while the US remains externally

How do we stop India?

its happened to me plenty m8

the K-Pop revolution really changed things for us. God bless Korea

Wait for the BRIC to fall apart.

Understandable. Have a nice day.

Brazil's already out since the impeachment and India was always a meme

Interesting that China doesn't get called Nazis for doing the same thing, or anything that could be vaguely paired with the Nazis.

arigato!

Indians are the true Aryans.

Fun fact, the term "aryan" comes from Sanskrit, the language of Hinduism. So yes they are the real aryans.

>Normandy -> England
>anglos actually believe this
>Byzantine -> Ottoman Empire, then saying fuck it and switching to Russia anyways
>Soviet Union -> China

China has so much potential to be a better country.

india will rule the world by 2030

Liberia

How can Indians be so great if they can't take the poo to the loo?

>People have been saying this for ages but it just doesn't happen
what's ages?
if anyone said it prior to 2010's, he was on crack, there was no indication for it whatsoever
today? hell just look around for fuck's sake
US government is an absolute fucking joke right now, and I'm not talking about Trump here at all.
they are weakest in... ever, pretty much

EVERYONE ENLIST TO FIGHT FOR THE FUTURE OF ROME

The byzantines sold it to the french and spanish monarchies, the ottomans also could've claimed it too. Ottomans died with WW1, French got guillotine'd but the Spanish Monarchyw as brought back by Franco. Russia simply claims it because Orthodoxy and anglos are blatant liars

>Russia simply claims it because Orthodoxy
Yes, not because they literally continued Byzantine bloodline and were then crowned Tsars - Cisars - Caesars, cunt

So did a thousand other noble houses, some of them in Italy, some of them in Spain, but more importantly, some of them are still alive while Ivan the terribles bloodline is extinct.

India is a big country

America isn't going to fall. We're becoming larger every day.

I'm a dark afghan so basically northwest indian and I look exactly like that though

weakest and most corrupt aren't synonymous.

you're not fat enough to sink your tectonic plate yet, but you shouldn't overdo it just in case

that's why I said weakest, not most corrupt, dumbo
you have Russia - country you "defeated", that was filling fucking bankruptcy and completely irrelevant 15 years ago - steering global events and laughing in your face today

THE GOOD OL' DAYS OF 9/11

>You will never have such beautiful facial geometry unless you get your face hacked by a plastic surgeon

Why even persist in this miserable illusion of Maya?

I'd rather a nuclear apocalypse

Nice try retard
>Large Empires usually last for 250 years on that position
where did you pulled that out? Your ass?
After the Spanish hegemony in Europe (Siglo de Oro) it was France that took the first place before the rise of the UK as the world power, and even then (up until WWI) they were far superior to France and Germany only in territorial expansion and the navy, militarily, culturally and economically it was a stalemate

bump

>through the mantle of communism

t. chinaman

>massive population
>high iq
>good natural resources
>insect-like behavior
America and western culture is doomed.

>high iq
Not really.
>good natural resources
Nothing special for a country that size.
>insect-like behavior
That describes literally Korea, Japan, Indonesia, and the Philippines as well.

>Sino-Romanism
>riverland vs. Mediterranean
>ancient Chinese hodgepodge of deities resurrected in the form of civic religion
>Chinese architecture along classical principles
>(Inner) Mongol Legions

holy fuck I'm ready

Does that mean that real anime is actually from Italy? Afterall Anime is a shortened form of Animeshon (the English word animation represented with Japanese sounds), and that word has its origins in Latin.

Does that mean that real anime is actually from Italy? After all, Anime is a shortened form of Animeshon (the English word animation represented with Japanese sounds), and that word has its origins in Latin.

>they do not have a culture based on European principles.
Good. Western values are unironically cancer. Better a another Syria than a another Sweden.
>HURR DURR WOMEN SHOULD HAVE RIGHTS!

Pretty much all places where women have no rights are total shitholes.
Hmm.... might be a connection there....

Oh fuck didn't mean to double post, but look at those digits

>Pretty much all places where women have no rights are total shitholes.
>Hmm.... might be a connection there....
Yeah the connection is after these places became not shitholes they would let women bitch and moan until they became more than a breeding unit. Kinda like how women weren't allowed to vote in America until 1920 and the age of consent was 12 till the 20th century. If these countries ever go back to being shitholes women would get BTFO to their proper stations.

India is the future.

>US has until somewhere around 2200

>which is interesting because they do not have a culture based on European principles. With the death of America might come the death of the Roman Legacy (which is overrated anyway).

Not quite. China is having the biggest conversion rate of christians in the world. It's more than probable that in 100 years time, chinese culture will see an injection of european principles in it's elites, thus making China a world power loosely based on european concepts of international relations

That's how gypsies look like where i'm from kek

Sure thing Pajeet.

Empires typically last 400-500 years before decline sets in. Look at the British Empire, Parthian and Sassanid Empires, Roman and Byzantine Empires, etc...

The same Russia is literally piss-poor with most of its wealth held by a few oligarchs while it has sanctions constantly slapped against it economically crippling it further and the best thing Putin can do to deflect from his regime constantly getting shitted on by the first world in Western/Northern Europe and the US is annex some land from Georgia and the Ukraine.

They still have fucking food lines and they still haven't even figured a way to deal with rampant HIV/AIDs or turn their economy around.

Russia. Not kidding.

Reminder that the Roman Empire fell in 1919 with the German Empire and the Anglo-American superpower picked up the torch thereafter.

The Holy European Empire of German Nation obviously.

POO
O
O

This seems doable. We may fall behind china economically, but in terms of military I could see American dominance lasting another couple hundred years. The amount we spend on it is absurd, so at least a decent amount of that must be going into weapons research, and our state of near perpetual war in the middle east keeps us with a veteran army at the ready always. I predict a general collapse around 2160 when the debt becomes so absurd other nations just stop trading with the US.

The rise of hindu nationalism/fascism with the BJP and modi is very worrisome

I just wanted it to look neat user :(

At some cushy Ivy League school.

LOO
O
O

of course, their ancestors are literally indians.

Europe has always been Rome, deal with it.

Seth Efrica

yorkshire

Serbia is next rome
digits confirm

>Europe has always been Rome, deal with it.

Turkey

China is also on set to be the world's largest Christian nation by the year 2030.

Jesus prevails.

>mantle of Rome

Authoritarian yellow manlets who happen to have a hard on for Jesus. I wonder what could possibly go wrong?

for you

Christianity in China is causing more and more Chinese people to want to bring an end to communism.

Rome > Byzantium > HRE > Russian Empire > USA

I don't think there's an obvious candidate to follow.

Actually it would be from Argentina, since they are the true successors of Rome (being decendants from Spain and Italy) and the people who invented cartoons.

The parallels between the US and Rome are amazing.

It's a symbolic thing for larpers anyway.
y u hev to be mad

>That picture
STANDING HERE

They are?

Good

Grand Duchy of Lithuania will rise again

America won't collapse any time soon. I don't know why people keep cheering for it to do so; your life would not improve

I REALIZE

I'm not cheering I'm nervous.
I want America to last forever.

>America
>dying

You cannot defeat us. Even if a total war broke out that resulted in America being conquered, we will rise once more.

We will last 1000 years.