Digibyte (DGB) crashing and burning

>301 sats

WE

just bought 300k.
easiest 3x til october

40x faster than bitcoin btw

I heard a rumour about Citi

New Logo Moon Mission!

Yo Digimorons let us know ETA on that new new logo and we'll jump in on the PAMP.

Also congrats on your tenacity in bag holding, your determination is second to none, only BTC and ETH hodlers are your match.

Is this the rumor about sharpies going missing in large quantities at citibank office?

The sadest thing in those threads is that sharpie guy, that keeps joining them and telling people to fuck off

Bitcoin: first car built
DGB: lambo

Didnt you see that this is the new logo?
Our fearless leader Jared had incredible wisdom to rotate the logo exactly 7.5degrees, change the colour of the border from a deep blue to another hue of blue (third from the right in MS Paint) and also introduce slight typography tweaks to give the impression of speed and efficiency. Logo tweaks like these take a team of graphic designers months and literally tonnes of coffee in order rebuild a logo from the ground up like they have.

The new logo took an already iconic piece of design (on par with nike logo imo) and made it epic. I personally feel 2017 will be year of the digibyte

I choked user,oh my god hahaha

forgot to attach

Accumulate as much as u can!!! Next Week big News Coming (Google cooperation)
See you in outerspace boys
Buybuybuy

We're going to need more Sharpies

Looking at thus makes me sad. Thanks, user.

Why doesn't Digibyte implement atomic swaps like Vertcoin is doing? It should be easy since they already activated Segwit. It might give people a reason to buy the coin again.

Dgb is going down to 100 sats when the Citibank rumour is put to rest

Why does the D look off-center?

omg it's actually for real

Ive been wondering about this too. I assume whales will use atomic swaps to create and exploit arbs between coins and exchanges. DGB being the fastest blockchain in the lightning network could actually give it a niche.

Or am i retarded biz?

F

> it's the year 2021
> Some user posts the DGB sharpie meme on /pol/
> Veeky Forums gets revived
> DGB never stopped working, Tate lost all his hair because of the stress but his masterpiece is finished
> DGB now one (1) USD
That's why hodl.

All the hate on one coin.

Since no one wants their digibyte can you send it to me. I would like to experience bagholding.

DGB>DCuS9Jr4jRwfWzpQQcWyt6WMmTWAVm2oHF

Maybe tonight you are in for a surprize.