When did they stop being Zoroastrian?

When did they stop being Zoroastrian?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capture_of_Tabriz#/media/File:RecaptureOfTabrizByShahAbbas1.jpg
ibtimes.com/kurdish-majority-turkey-within-one-generation-705466
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When the Arab bull told them to stop worshipping fire. Between 630s and 850s i guess.
Also, don't ever think reconverting to Zoroastrianism, Fersians. If you do that we will team up with Azerbaijani Turks and behead every arab rapebaby there till you stop worshipping the fire. Just like in good old days.

I'd like to know too. I know that Egypt only became majority Muslim in about the 1500s, and that there were still Hellenists in Greece until about the 11th century

>Azeri Turks

Fucking Kek. Iranian Azeri's will die for Iran. "republic of Azerbaijan" is nothing but a bunch of turkified armenians in denial.

Heshsad bilmisan, eshein oglu.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capture_of_Tabriz#/media/File:RecaptureOfTabrizByShahAbbas1.jpg

Samefag. Can we ban this Turk already?

Keep your fairy tales for yourself, (F)ersian untermensch.
Why haven't we genocided your subhuman arab rapebaby kind?
Not really.

Fuck off samefag. Besides the Iranians would completely demolish the Turks in a war, not that either military is particularly competent.

Also Safavids were not (F)ersian, it was basically Turk vs Turk. IDK why you subhumans wewuz about our empires, why don't you stick to your ancestors' empire? Rashidun Caliphate was really decent for example.

Because your state has been in the gutter since Ataturk's death, and your cousins in Azerbaijan got 1/5 of their territory taken by Armenians. Turkey today can't even take care of a bunch of guerillas in the mountains shooting AK-47s. Plus you're culturally Persian; you're like the retarded brother we hate mentioning at the family get together.

>The Safavid Kings themselves claimed to be Seyyeds,[40] family descendants of the Islamic prophet Muhammad, although many scholars have cast doubt on this claim.[41] There seems now to be a consensus among scholars that the Safavid family hailed from Persian Kurdistan,[31] and later moved to Azerbaijan, finally settling in the 11th century CE at Ardabil. Traditional pre-1501 Safavid manuscripts trace the lineage of the Safavids to the Kurdish dignitary, Firuz Shah Zarin-Kulah.[32][42]

WE WUZ SHAHS N SHIET

Turkish history is literally nothing more than wewuzzing Iranian history, from claiming you're Turanians to thinking Rumi was T*rk.

sources: Reza Arabzadeh and Aryan Kurd Donkeysson
>muh kurds
yeah that's why everyone's going apeshit over how we "genocide" kurds in the east.

God damn no wonder why Turks are known by everyone as being fucking retarded. I know education in Turkey is dogshit, but do try to make yourself semi-literate at least.

ibtimes.com/kurdish-majority-turkey-within-one-generation-705466

Biji Kurdistan, send the T*rkroaches into the sea.

Are you Bukharian?

half of kurds support erdogan and are house negro tier. If all Kurds were anti-turk erdogan would not even be elected we would be ruled by HDP

No it's an Azerbaijani Turk's genetic result
here's his gedmatch kit number:F900012

>they stop
Arabs were never Zoroastrians m8

So Kurds are literally turning your state into an Islamist shithole and T*rks can't do a damn thing? Bahaha, you're fucking KEKS.

Once Kurds become a majority do you think they won't demand greater rights? You'll have Turkey being ruled by Kurds. An Iranian people will be ruling your country. Holy fuck this is hilarious.

I hate Turkey

Same cockroach replying to his same post again.

Make your samefagging less noticeable next time.

Arab conquests.

>implying

So he got 3 out of 4 right.

It was a gradual process.

Persians have always been cucks.

There is no single time in human history when they haven't been cucked by a master race.

They ruled much of the ME for at least a 1000 years in antiquity and remained a major player since the Safavids onward.

Archaemenid Empire is estimated to have contained 25% of the world population and controlled most of the known world. The King of Kings was the most powerful man in the world before Roaches even existed as an identity.

We will team up with the Armenians and kick your roach ass and make you humble with our 10in cocks

You F people are really delusional, what makes F so delusional?

You can call us whatever you want in your bullshit little threads but literally ever other board calls your kind roaches, I can live with that.

yes they call us that out of butthurt
I call you F because you also call yourselves Farsi instead of Parsi right?

We call ourselves Iranian. Literally no one in Iran calls themselves Persian Fersian Farsi or whatever the fuck else you think lol.

Iranians didn't stop stop being majority nominal Zoroastrian until the early 11th century.

You need to stop your bullshit, Memet.

What is there to be butthurt about? Anglos and Frenchmen partitioned your failing empire 100 years ago.

Why is this Turk obsessed with Iranians?

we did. French got rekt and the eternal anglo didn't even fight against us in the independence war :DDD
>What is there to be butthurt about?
oh come on now wh*Te subhuman
Sure thing my F friend.

I'm not obsessed with Iranians
I'm obsessed with F people.

I call myself Iranian, there is no shame in that. You hear Persian typically from diaspora who are brown and afraid of negative bias by being from a middle eastern country.

Most Iranians are white though. And not all Iranians are Persians.

Your plethora of deleted and trashed threads by the janitors and mods over the week indicate otherwise.

But it's true lol, you're going on about some shit that doesn't even exist. Iranians will identify with their city first, so they'll say they're Shirazi, Tehrani, Kermanshahi, etc., but they NEVER say they're Persian. It doesn't exist. Sometimes minorities will say they're Tork, Gilaki, Mazandarani or what not, but even then they'll normally say they're Tabrizi, Ardabili, Rashti etc.

>Iranians will identify with their city first.
Not really limited to Iranians, all cultures do this. You can see the same with the Chinese, Japanese, French, Germans, Austrians, English, Scottish, Italians, Russians, Ukranians, Arabs, Jews, etc...
>they NEVER say they're Persian
You have never been to Iran.
>Tork
Considering Turk in modern Persian is also used as a double entredee for "brainless" in Iran as a slight against Azerbaijanis, I doubt that.

They stole your empire, gave it back to the natives, and you still haven't taken it back. Probably because modern day Turkey is part of NATO doesn't want to lose his protection. Roaches are nothing but a bunch of savages, that kill and genocide minorities and deny it like little bitches when it's time to man up and face the consequences.

This is not entirely true, my girlfriend is Shirazi - Tork, and that's exactly the manner in which she identifies. And she is fresh from Iran.

>They stole your empire
(F)ersian education everybody
SHOO you Arabic untermensch

>French got rekt.
No we didn't. Stop projecting Greeks getting their shit pushed in with us or the A*glos. You lost your empire, you lost World War I, and you had to give up all of your territories outside of Anatolia to us to play with.

>my girlfriend is a Shirazi - Tork
Your left hand isn't a girl, Arslan.

>(F)ersian gf
this is a thread about (F)ersian history not bestiality.
>No we didn't
yes you did

Dude, I have never met a single Iranian who has called themselves "Fars" "Pars" etc. And I'm not talking about diaspora Iranians, but Iranians in Iran.

Sorry I don't trust ***********Turkish**************** source sfor anything.

Dude you can stop samefagging, the roach smell is a dead give away.

>I have never met a single Iranian
This we can believe from your posts.

its the truth guys i swear

We literally btfo'd you you surrender monkey
go hon hon hon baguette somewhere else. Not even talking about how you handed out Hatay to Turks because Ataturk threatened you with guerilla warfare in 1938 :DDD but you gave it in 1939.

Kossher nagoo, you koonis know I'm right.

Ahhhh it's so nice to see people from empires we ruined argue about who's more of a rapebaby
It's ok MEbros you can both be my sons

Why are you including one of (You)r own posts in your replies?

You got raped by Big Nappa and occupied by French soldiers as much as A*glo ones. Try again roach.

i'm not samefagging like you are, roach

>wh*Te subhuman revisionissm
HON HON HON
BAGUETTE
*loses southern turkey to unorganized turkish guerillas*
Frenchies are even more pathetic than (F)ersians

Why do you keep samefagging so much, Memet? Everyone here besides your kind has more then two brain cells and the neurons to use them to figure out your delusions. Europe shits on you. And the irony is you need us to protect you from big scary Russia whose cock is still looming and ready for the chance to ream you like they did in times past.

The Ottomans as a failing empire thought it would be a good idea to join a war between super powers, and instead they got their shit pushed in and partitioned. One last desperate push for relevancy before collapsing. You chose a bad time to lose control over the Middle East considering how important oil would become. Now the only time anyone hears about Turkey is when you shoot down a Russian plane or kill a Russian diplomat. It's like a little kid that misbehaves because he wants attention.

If you start to mistake everyone for me it would be very bad for your mother

Yes you are.
>roach
The only roach are T*rks though.
Are you planning on getting ranged banned from Veeky Forums like you were from /int/? We can see you using your shitty VPN to proxy posts within seconds of each other, that's the extent of your tech prowess which is sad.

i can post on /int/ what the fuck are you talking about you low iq wh*Teoid subhuman

Lol I'm not that T*rkish faggot.

for some reasons i caused so much butthurt now butthurt wh*Tes and F are mistaking everyone with me.

for me*

>i can post on /int/
Sure you can.

>Mamelukes were Turkish
wh*Te education everyone. Murad and Ibrahim were also georgian by the way :DD

Sad.

oh and proof that i can post on int

>liking a post that isn't your with a proxy

>Sad

>(You)

t. buttmad arabs LARPing as """persians""" lmao

your shit effeminate race was wiped out ages ago by fucking or killing

You on the ground

Go to bed, Mehmet.

Holy shit my sides

Nah, Memet.

Your country practices an Arab religion.

>Posting Arabs to prove that you're not a wh*Teoid subhuman who's inferior to me
day of the truck when

Why do you fear the Baguette Warrior?

You persian remnantsa are so utterly pathetic you make me hurl. You lose your religion, your language, your alphabet and then claim you were something else. Accept it you are arabic today.

Fucking sandniggers, stay out of America, we dont want you.

Holy shit bahahah

Hah now that's a nice battle
however, frenchshits fucked up the war and got removed from Levant

Not only do roaches not even contribute to higher arts like literature, mathematics, or sciences, their language literally even borrows heavily from Arabic and Persian.

Goddamn I fucking hate Turkposters

>removed from the Levant
By the A*glo, not the the T*rk.

Mehmet pls go.

>their language literally even borrows heavily from Arabic and Persian.
source: my ass
go be a wh*Teoid/F subhuman somewhere else please

>Still posting Mamelukes
Why are wh*Tes so fucking retarded?
Is it genetic inferiority? i guess it is.

>source: my ass

Wtf? It's not even a disputed claim. Everyone knows Turkish is heavily influenced by Persian and Arabic.

>Following the adoption of Islam c. 950 by the Kara-Khanid Khanate and the Seljuq Turks, who are both regarded as the ethnic and cultural ancestors of the Ottomans, the administrative language of these states acquired a large collection of loanwords from Arabic and Persian. Turkish literature during the Ottoman period, particularly Divan poetry, was heavily influenced by Persian, including the adoption of poetic meters and a great quantity of imported words. The literary and official language during the Ottoman Empire period (c. 1299–1922) is termed Ottoman Turkish, which was a mixture of Turkish, Persian, and Arabic that differed considerably and was largely unintelligible to the period's everyday Turkish. The everyday Turkish, known as kaba Türkçe or "rough Turkish", spoken by the less-educated lower and also rural members of society, contained a higher percentage of native vocabulary and served as basis for the modern Turkish language.
fucking T*rks even cucked themselves.

>implying they didn't get it back 120 years later

Same shit, under Ottoman ***leadership** or more akin to leaderSHIT!

Print this pic
Roll it
Stick it up your ass

>majority of Pasha's troops
>Mamelukes
Ayyyyyyyy

BEEP BEEP