Guide to day trading for Profit!

Hello, I have very valuable information regarding how to trade over a 4 to 8 hour period to make good money.

There are two things that I know for sure. One is that I want to monetize this knowledge so no you won't find the guide in this thread but if you come up with an idea on how I can capitalize on this knowledge I will share it with you. Finally two, I am not sure how this would work with 100s of people knowing the knowledge because everyone would be trading around the same time causing profits to be less.

So what should I do? I am going to use this strategy with my own 50k soon so I'm in no rush to get the information out there. Any ideas? Granted I do not want to be seen as greedy or trying to make a quick buck. I also do not want the information shared a lot because it's exclusive.

Fuck off thats what.

What would a cunt like you know that we all already don't

kys

OK well I'm not appreciating the current responses so far you vicious savages. :) I will wait for the day crew to get online. It seems to be past your bedtime children.

>I want to monetize this knowledge
Buy high sell low. There I just exposed your grand strategy for free.

Monetize my dick OP, not paying you for shit I can learn by being attentive to information

Suck dick, die fast

Oh and let me guess, your strategy involves buying high and selling low....while eating penis pops?

Welcome to the internet where knowledge is free, and you're not special. You must be the child for thinking you're unique.

You know what I'm just going to hold on to this information from myself it's not something you'll be able to find on your own on Wednesday with 44 K I made $2,500 you guys have a great morning take care

you dont eat them you lick them

Lol, write a book faggot. Maybe you can lure some noobs or brainlets into your scam.
Your “knowledge“ is worthless, otherwise you wouldn't need to monetize it outside of trading yourself

I just didn't want to have to sit here for 4 to 6 hours to make this money I would rather sell it or do something to monetize on this knowledge to give it away to someone else so that you guys can fucking sit here for 4 to 6 hours a day to make your profit I don't want to fucking do this fucking dumb trading ship for $2,500 this bullshit but whatever I'll do it fuck you guys

If you feel the need to capitalize on this knowledge, it's not profitable enough.

Don't share it.

you sound like a spergy faggot that just realized you can buy low and sell high

yeah this site isnt for you.

You were lucky and wasted a whole day of trading on 5% gains? Now you feel like the wolf of fuck-what?
Do it consistently every day during bull and bear markets, then we're talking.

Pic related, don't need any faggot advice. If anyone is interested, I am happy to share all my trading tips. For free.

Looking at the chart I would say advice is hodl BTC?

Ok cool,
Fuck off and have a great day

Interested to hear?

Thank you for not being a penis hoarder like OP,

So whats your basic 101 lesson for new coiners?

Kek, you're right, probably would have worked out the same over the last month.
Only 40% of my portfolio is BTC tho. Too risky atm

you log each individual trade on blockfolio? What is your number one tip?

Nice gainz brah. Please share some tips

How do i make my first thousand dollars

Lol these newfags don't know anything about business. I'm an actual entrepreneur and I've dabbled in information products. This will be easy as fuck for you to monetize. I'm already doing something similar although between my actual business, crypto obsession and my hobbies I haven't tried to scale it at all.

I'll lay out the steps for you. Do you have any experience in SEO? If so, it's doubly useful.

First step, create a private fb group, slack or telegram. Call it Crypto Smart Investments or something normies will eat up.

This next step will be the most time intensive. Start posting on subreddits, forums, etc giving free advice. Doesn't have to be your method but create some good quality advice that you feel is high quality. Spread your advice posts everywhere, if Veeky Forums use a moniker or the same photo so people recognize you. Tell people listening to you to join your fb group/slack/telegram.

Once you've amassed a small group of people that are listening to you, start dropping things in your post like "my private mastermind said _____". Keep putting out free advice on your group. Conngratulations you now have a captive audience that has a degree of trust in you. Best group to monetize.

Remember your target is normies so you don't have to be that advanced. Have "tutorials" like how to set up your wallet, how to transfer from Coinbase to bittrex etc is enough for normies to consider you an authority figure on crypto.

And that's when you hit them. "And the end of this tutorial there will be a special announcement". Tell them at the end your private mastermind has decided to create an exclusive crypto group where individuals will be mentored and high level strategies will be discussed. One time buy in fee of .5 btc to prove they are serious and will contribute to the group. Call it an "investment". Only first 20 applicants will be allowed in to trial this new master group.

Watch those seats get snatched fast and you be 10btc richer

You start by investing at least $100 into any instrument or asset you cheap fucking piece of shit. Even the poorest people in africa or pakistan would invest at least $100 if they want to make money from money. Literally no excuse, get a fucking job.

Nothing groundbreaking really, mostly common sense:
Do your research on the top 10 coins. Pick the most safe bets and put down
~70% for long term hodls (2-3 coins).

~15% are for 2 coins from the top 100. Try to find projects which are currently undervalued and will likely moon. High risk, high reward hodling.

15% are for daytrading. Look out for SOLID (!) coins going sidewards. NEM is currently my favourite. Pick 2. Buy low, sell high. Make sure there are no news coming up to shit on your parade.
Don't get greedy, 5% per trade will do. This needs a bit of practice but you will get a feel the coin you picked after a while.
Set your buy and sell orders and don't move them driven by emotions unless unexpected news come out.
Don't go all in. Set a sell order at 5% gain with 50% of that position, the other order at 7% e.g.
Same with buy orders.
Nice and smooth gains, usually it's enough to set an alarm in blockfolio and set the orders once or twice a day.

Still needs practice but after doing this for quite a while now this is how it works best for me.
Good luck!

Make a pine script for TradingView and offer it for a subscription fee.

There's already a lot of "always winning" strategies out there available this way, but, hey, maybe you're going to be the one to end it all!

Im currently working and just started investing. I plan on adding 10-15$ every paycheck starting today! See you on the moon boys

Thank you guys

haha is funny how we all lose to ripple the oldfags the newfags the poor the rich
ripple has in some way unite us

>Ian Balina

Hahaha, true.

It should rather be called Cripple

this. Ripple fundamentals suck.