Decentralized Exchange

Give me the best decentralized exchange. The next Bittrex. The future #1.

I want to buy some x100 coin

Kyber. If you didn't know about it yet it's too late.

Efinix

and other 0x based exchanges.

0x is going to be the Poloniex coin and Kyber will be the Bittrex coin.

Kyber will be so huge, i can't wait for this

How come Status never gets a mention?

Obviously no one in here tried WAVES
it will be 50x next year with gateways for all blockchains

*Blocks Kyber's Path*

sup bitch.

Kyber. Only one to be decentralized and enable on-chain transactions. Everyone else does it off-chain.
Second choice would be Bancor, it promises more than Kyber but its success depends on how well their platform will work once it is deployed.

Kyber's on-chain transactions >>>>>>> 0x's off-chain transactions

Are you stupid? They both support on-chain trading (or transactions, as you incorrectly called it), the only 'advantage' kyber has is an onchain orderbook, which is considered to be redundant as it may often lead to unnecessary network congestion.

The fact that nobody has mentioned Blocknet yet is a sign that none of you have any idea what the fuck you're talking about.

So much this.

Sitting comfy on my 500 BLOCK waiting patiently for my trip to the moon.

kyber will have months of coding before it when this beauty is online and gets all the market share.

Educate yourselves guys ffs, Blocknet is so far ahead its not possible for anything else to win the race

This. You faggots are all too busy on memecoin hypetrains.

That said, i'd rather people stay ignorant until 2018 so i can buy more for cheap until then. Want a service node, only halfway there so far... :/

its 15$ now, at what point did you enter?

Not him, but i got in on the ITO. 24k sats, it's been floating around 300-450k sats recently.

But, it's still around a 60mil market cap. This would need to go near 20x just to hit a 1bil marketcap, yet it has the potential to go MUCH further than that.

The main-net/DEX stuff is literally ready to release on 1st september, so basically the service starts to go live and become productive. You'll also earn higher than the estimated 9% returns for the first year, so you'll be earning more stake while riding the moon train.

This shit cost me about 180€ at the time i think, now worth over 30k €, will probably buy a house with a fraction of it in the coming years when this goes 20x or more and bitcoin goes 5-20x or something.

0x can support on-chain orderbook too, but like youve mentioned it is more of a nuisance than a help.

0x is the only project that is actually working today and will have two working exchanges in early sept -- ethfinex and radar relay. ZRX will be used as fees on them. There is literally nothing better with kyber, except perhaps for better marketing.

When it was around $1.60

Guys, now that the subject came: I have a Kyber whitelist spot, and I'm willing to sell it. I can even give confirm with screenshots that I'm actually in the whitelist. Open to offers.

i'll suck your dick for it

bittrex doesnt have the top 100 let alone the top 200. plus coins there crash all the time

Exactly. 0x is by far the best.

100 usd and 10 percent of tokens I acquire

i'll just leave this here...

t.bagholder

BarterDEX is already working, unlike other decentralized exhanges.

Sounds good. Write me to [email protected]

yes i am, but i think its silly that something that is better than kyber doesnt have the same hype just do to the fact that kyber has marketed itself better,

Fuck, the IP changed. Anyway, proof that this is indeed me.

No one gives a shit about decentralization

Depends, how experienced are you?

openANX

almost not at all

but i'm very enthusiastic

>No one gives a shit about decentralization
t.nucoiner

I would accept the offer, but I need those sweet dollars to, you know, don't starve and stuff.

REEEEEEEEE PLEASE RESPOND

Still contemplating.

I'll accept 1 ETH for that spot mate.

Dream on.

If you can't give me 1 ETH (which is too little, seeing how this shit could give you 100x profit easy) then I don't know what will you do with that spot. Kek. I ain't no pajeet.

blocknet isn't an exchange

Their entire premise is atomic swap trading. Over 20 vids of real time use on youtube.

>100x profit

Kyber?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAH

100% profit*
My bad.

Explain.

I was doing my payday crypto shopping today and picked up some block because your post led me to research blocknet. I think I'll be buying more in the near future. Thanks