Flippening incoming

flippening incoming
fork.lol/pow/hashrate
cashvscore.com

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/ethereum/@dana-edwards/proof-of-stake-casper-ether-and-compound-interest-gains
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keep dreaming weeb

When will you cash faggots learn? Ethereum or Monero flippening is more likely than this chink shit.

U STUPID, bull run upcoming for the next 8 hours

Ethereum will be the top crypto, screencap this

But it isn't a good currency or store of value due to infinite amount of coins.

So Jihan is crippling the Bcash hashrate on purpose so the difficulty can readjust over and over? I'm pretty sure that's the definition of a major scale scam.

It's being manipulated in a way that fucks btc over as much as they can.

>due to infinite amount of coins.
You need to learn more about it dude..

Learn more about the infinite amount of eth that is created over time leading to infinite direct inflation?

>infinite amount of coins
Your new is showing. Its capped at 100million and is currently at about 96mil

No hard cap has been written in stone

Cashed up here. I think BTC will be overthrown but only because core cucks chose to run their golden goose into the dirt with LN that will require KYC and subscription fees. The value of bitcoin comes from being free from centralised control of banks and governments. BTC also has no plans to implement smart contracts or other cool shit like Da and money skeleton are proposing. It's becoming a cell phone in a smart phone culture. It will be overthrown despite the social convention of pricing things in BTC.

I'm not sure if cash can overthrow BTC but even if it did it won't be long until something like ETH can overthrow it too unless it innovates and stays ahead of the game. BTC is the first mover, it doesn't look like the last mover. I'd be weary of holding onto the belief BTC can become worth 10-50k and beyond.

I think BCH will conservatively become 0.5 BTC. Either in November when shit hits the fan during the 2nd fork crisis or after when a good chunk of people become upset that using BTC will practically require depositing it with a 3rd party and pay subscription fees + KYC. At this point, bitcoin cash becomes BTC and BTC becomes Visa/MasterCard.

I don't see BTC price being affected at all, only the hashrate. BCash on the other hand is constantly shitting the bed, both in terms of price, difficulty and hashrate. It's definitely the least stable altcoin out there.

So you fags really didn't know there's no cap on the coin you're shilling?

You have no idea what you're talking about. Stay poor.

You are deluding yourself, cap is 100million before PoS is implemented. Get off of Veeky Forums and stop FUDding

Attacking BCoins hashrate is the point. I see BCC currently over double what it was a week ago.

Then POS gets implemented and bye bye cap. FUD is fact what a fucking suprise

What's Bcoins? Whatever, Bcash always rise and always dumps hard, because at this point it´s just attracting mostly uneducated traders.

Bitcoin price is stable as fuck.
Bcash is just some bitchy altcoin constantly having psychotic breaks.

How would ETH be a good store of wealth and currency when it inflates linearly? Who in their right mind would invest for that reason in the years to come? We are talking about bitcoin dying and where the money would flow, why ETH when it doesn't function similarly whatsoever?

I would argue those in support of Bcoin, segwit and lightning network would be the uneducated ones.

>BTC also has no plans to implement smart contracts or other cool shit like Da and money skeleton are proposing
>What is rootstock

The more I read BCH skills comments, the more I realize they have no clue what they're talking about

BTW, when are you getting an official logo? It's kinda pathetic not having one after almost a month.

You fucking idiot, I'll Google it for you.

Quote from Vitalik Buterin, Ethereum Foundation:

>So here is a thought. Currently, because of the PoW ice age, the block time is scheduled to start increasing in mid-2017, and past around 2019 the increase is going to grow exponentially. The mining reward does NOT increase proportionately. Hence, there is already an exponential slowdown in the growth of the ETH supply built into the protocol; my script shows:

>Block 3000000, approx ETH supply 87962556, time '2017-01-16 00:38:33.067775' blocktime 14.86
>Block 3500000, approx ETH supply 90612556, time '2017-04-11 18:09:34.273529' blocktime 15.27
>Block 4000000, approx ETH supply 93262556, time '2017-08-15 18:20:24.642729' blocktime 30.01
>Block 4500000, approx ETH supply 95912556, time '2018-11-03 05:55:48.912370' blocktime 136.71
>Block 5000000, approx ETH supply 98562556, time '2025-10-02 11:47:30.658317' blocktime 835.81
>Block 5500000, approx ETH supply 101212556, time '2128-03-20 09:14:16.483692' blocktime 17183.83
>Block 6000000, approx ETH supply 103862556, time '5189-09-26 20:57:59.367004' blocktime 520901.19

>Hence, in the foreseeable future, the supply will not go far above 100 million.

Ice age is a term used to describe the difficulty increase in the network(also called difficulty bomb). With time the mining difficulty increases exponentially and will bring the network to a halt. The idea behind this is to motivate the developers to move to Proof of Stake and give them a time limit to implement the new protocol before the network stops.

Slower network = longer block times = less ETH rewards

>this entire coin

That limit gets erased when the new protocol is enacted. Their is no hard limit on you're coin just admit it already.

Show me proof or fuck off

You don't even know how to write. Why should we trust your opinions?

I don't care if you believe in BCC flippening or not, but it belongs at least above .25. It's a bargain right now.

>chink shit
>Bitcoin

Pick one, shill.

Bitmain and Jihan now launching attacks against BTC by mining empty blocks in an attempt to slow transactions because he couldn't get enough miners to switch.

Cashcucks are getting desperate lmao

steemit.com/ethereum/@dana-edwards/proof-of-stake-casper-ether-and-compound-interest-gains
It's all speculation but thinking that POS payouts are going to be all fee driven is braindead and terrible for coin security.

Read article, ctrl F:
>inflation
>limit
>cap
No results found

Are you dumb on purpose?

Enjoy paying $15 to send 5 cents worth of btc to someone.

THIS.

LOLOLOLOL

BTC BTFO BY THE ETERNAL JEW

Says 8% in the article itself. Right at the very start. Once again. You are taking the argument that ETH will stop inflating once POS gets put into place which is pure speculation and completely retarded. My position is that it will continue inflating based on rumor and common sense.

If you are transfering 5 cents worth of BTC to someone you should stick to some cheap shitcoins like RDD or Bcash then, otherwise you don't understand how money works.

>he thinks interest = inflation
Literally kill yourself. Don't breed

>0.00000001 DOGE was deposited into your wallet

get the fuck out of here, we love jews on this board and want to be like them

Where does the interest come from? It's not from fees we know that.

>It's not from fees we know that
Previous post>It's all speculation
>we know
>it's speculation
Pick one

You can't give 8% in payouts through fees only. :^) guess I really do get to pick both.

A deflationary currency becomes worth more due to scarcity, that's where you will find your interest.

what a retarded nonsense comment. If you're transferring 5 cents to someone it should be cheap and efficient.

Buy bitcoin cash moron.

They are fucking themselves. Mining 30 blocks per hour is going to cause a halving before year end as we'll as devaluation by inflation.