I have some questions about Africa. Can I ask you guys not to turn it into a pol tier shitshow?

I have some questions about Africa. Can I ask you guys not to turn it into a pol tier shitshow?

Niggers will always be inferior, and Africa is worthless except in the context of Europe and Europeans.

Thanks. I guess I'll get this started then.

In popular leftist propaganda books like Guns, Germs, and Steel, Africa is historically depicted as a desert wasteland with a major lack of natural resources. This allows many people to attribute Africa's lack of success in the global context to this very reasoning. However, after having performed my own research, it seems that the worst parts of Africa (as seen in my pic) had access to resources that Europe could only dream about. They had literal oil, gold, and diamonds overflowing from the ground but they couldn't collaborate enough to produce anything beyond a spear. Many say that this is because the area doesn't have many civilizations (wonder why lol) unlike Europeans which had a lot of civilization that could collaborate and learn quicker and grow. Europeans didn't just start from ground zero with civilization. They built it. Just like every other ethnic group. Why didn't Bantus build civilizations and then learn from each other? Why are the most successful parts of Africa occupied by non-Bantus?

just read books

Just Europeans? What do you say about the middle easterners that build civilizations in Africa before whites even discovered showering?The ancient Egyptians who were Levantines and the Carthagians who were Phoenicians to the Arab caliphates colonizing north Africa before Europeans left their shitty little"continent" and used it as a gateway to conquer Europe as well
Or what about the Chinese and Indians swimming in Africa's cash in exchange for some infastructure
The age of the hairy pale caveman is over yt

Middle easterns are white

Oil is useless to anyone preindustrial. Gold and diamonds are pretty but also useless.

How come you're quick to call middle easterners white when someone mentions the good parts of their history?
and even if that's true what about the chinese?

Chinese are white too you dummy. Go ask a liberal what they consider asians. They are white

This is /pol/4.0 so no

Incas were superior to europeans though.

oil and diamonds are great for late civilizations, not so much to kickstart new ones user. come on son

siberians were superior to incas though

>Have the perfect place to go from a primitive civilization to a modern one
>fail to even create primitive civilization

Really makes you think

So, siberians are superior to eurangutans?

Yes. Niggers stink and they look like poop.

Yes, and Incans were filthy disgusting subhumans just like the Euros. Mountain niggers couldn't even read or write. Go eat another guinea pig you human trash.

Wrong. The hieroglyphic and accounting system was already being developed. Try again, chimptain.

Sorry, I can't understand you. You didn't tie your knots very well subhuman.

Wrong. Hieroglyphs were made on textil. Truly superior. Try again, mounkey.

Nice claims with no source. Even the Aztec savages had a language. You're just a pig.

Literally the most popular eurangutan tool can help you find it. Try again with some facts, falseflagging eurangutan you literally cannot prove your superior wrong.

Good thing I'm not a Euro. And you won't list a source because you don't have one subhuman. Stop spreading lies and get back to dying of disease, the Spaniard bastards need more gold.

So having the building blocks of advanced civilizations means it's impossible to trade and learn from those advanced civilizations. Even though Africans would have been boned on the exchange rate at first but they still would learn from it (hopefully). And having some tools and education would be better than just leaving that shit there just because they have no use for it at the moment.

Mansa Musa was a pretty cool dude. Big on learning, building mosques, and so much charity it wrecked whole economies for a time.

>They had literal oil, gold, and diamonds overflowing from the ground but they couldn't collaborate enough to produce anything beyond a spear.
>This meme again
You can't eat diamonds and its pretty retarded mining rocks in the hopes that people thousands of miles away across jungles, deserts, and mountains might want them. There is a reason practically every one of the earliest civilizations developed along a river valley (Tigris and Euphrates, Nile, Indus, Yangtze).

>So having the building blocks of advanced civilizations means it's impossible to trade and learn from those advanced civilizations.
It is when you have to travel across the second largest continent which has a massive desert in the north, a large jungle in the middle, and no nations to facilitate trade.