Are you going to miss the 2nd run?

Just broke out upwards. Get in now before it hits 35k this afternoon.

Don't be a pink wojack

10k VTCs reporting, I also believe we will copy yesterdays pattern later on today/night but with 35k as peak, get in on the current dip.

why did it pop yesterday

Are burgers up yet? What's going to drive the price up today? When the jews quit buying btc?

pump & dump

You literally have no clue what you did there

This was not a pump and dump you faggot. Nearly all coins are down this morning due to btc run

There's a bot hedging against BTC with VTC at the moment, movement is inverted to BTC down to the minute.

Maybe at the next dip

Not mine. Mine was right on yesterday though. I had the high nailed and the buyback for the today.

Get in everyone, bots were turned off and not much in the way of sell orders below 25k now.

same news as yesterday, maybe ama, more advertising.
Don't know, people seem to really like vtc right now.
In it to 30-35k, then sell and wait for a dip.

I found this one on coinmarketcap. Its fucking awesome. Without your shills....

noice

only 2k more sats until i break even!!!

and down 2k

Give it a few hours

BTC mooning fucked its run for a few hours.

just bought 100k

40% in.

btc segwit activation + litecoin announced developments towards atomic swaps

vertcoin and litecoin will be the first coins to have that function

People had better get in before its too late, when this train takes off ppl only need to blame themselves if they miss it.!

>not day trading this coin

seriously up 20% today alone.

100 fucking % in.

Even if it doesn't moon, theres solid medium term hold potential for recovery/profits.

VTC has all the features of LTC but it's decentralized because it can't be mined by ASICs. It's incredible this coin is still so cheap.

it wont be for long lol.

people just didnt fucking know about it. Now that they are actually going to invest in publicity, which is already working, it will rise over time.

Got snagged yesterday at 2400 while daytrading -__- was up 25% then biffed it hard.

It really does have some really quick transactions, its pretty great.]

Going in again here soon, don't miss out user.

Someone needs to rape the bot pegging it to around $1. The walls are pretty small I don't think it has many but still hard to find enough people to buy the 10btc or so of them.

as soon as

a) whale removes wall
b) someone buys that wall

It's gonna fly

Buy buy buy!!!

someone published an hour long video with lead Dev. Actually pretty good. worth a watch. Smart folk

Mining right now. So far so good. This and NEO grossly undervalued.

WALL TORN DOWN LETS GOOO