Ark Pump incoming

Been watching the market the last days

Huge movement on buy, whales are accumulating, the sudden spikes on the graph charts are clear indicator that we are on the verg of a huge pump

I'm being very serious here, Ark has the tech and potential to break the $3 mark, but is it going to be this time?

I'll hold my arks to see what unfolds for september

I noticed that too, but are we on the verge of a major moon?
Price slowly going down, not crashing, always having buyers, mmmm guess I'll hold'em too

SELL NOW ARKIEFAGS

You will regret it later when your worthless shitcoins value will be 0.

I can't wait the incoming pink wojacks

Bump for gains

the better question would be - is this the time to buy?

>sell low
This'll get you half way there.

Ark is gonna skyrock before October, mark my words

3/4$ target

You told me to buy this fucking coin, if this just dumps forever I'll fucking kill myself.

It's going to go up but only because it will be riding on the coattails of blocknet who are launching their production blockchain on sept 1st. Most plebs will find Block to be above their price point and they will turn to buying Ark.

Bought around €1300 at an average of €1,34

I'm ready brehs

fuck you, I'm posting solid information here, can't you quit the meme in serious discussions?

people here have been saying high and low for months now that ARK is a very solid long-term hodl, you putz

Requiescat in Pace

I had a dream last night that Ark hit $15. See you in September ;)

>daytrading ark

withdraw all your ark and stake it to a delegate

you think ark wont be here next year?

wait, untill the end of october I guarantee you we hit $3

but why?

All I see is "it's gonna pump" and "lol dumb arkies", but I see no arguments

5$

$5 October.

If ethereum or a well known company partners with its bridge technology...$50+ easy...thats 2018. I think it will happen.

Vitalik seems like a good dude who would embrace such a technology.

Yup could go to 300-500$ if all works out well

Yep $3000-5000 not really out of the question

Arguments have been hashed and re-hashed over the past several months, there are several key roadmap announcements coming in the next few months, look at the ark roadmap for why people think this coin will continue to rise in value.

I don't really understand the FUD, as it appears to be mostly one person who attacks literally everything about the coin except its core fundamentals; buy or don't, it's your call.

Full disclosure: I'm long with about 30% of my 20 BTC stack (~16500 Ark). This is not advice, merely what I see in terms of observation.

First coin to reach 1 million usd each easy

Yup, 10e32 to 10e33 easy if things go alright.

We mooning guys

you sure?

HAHAHAHAHA

You see that arkfags? Your coin is CRASHING with no survivors.

Man I TOLD YOU so many times but you didn't listen.

Now, let's enjoy as arkies sucide rates start to pump, the opposite of your shitcoin.

nice, time to accumulate more

Kek. You're one of those faggots that trade the 1 minute candles aren't you?

He's not trading anything, just a paid shill for some PnD group.

Although, since he's just repeating same pasta, if I hired him, I would definitely be paying him less.

>dumps forever

It had a colossal spike just like a week ago calm the fuck down

I bet this is the same guy that's running the bot that dumps and then buys slowly at a lower price every time there's a green bar.

Request cat in peace? What does that even mean?

Why does this jump around so much? Is it just the low volume or are there a shit ton of whale bots?

A combination of both. Right now there is a lot of whale bot activity though

ARK is a Big Guy...

Opinions?
Think it might go as low as 30k before resuming.

I don't even care anymore.
I'm getting tired of moving ARK out of my wallet to daytrade chinkcoins and then moving it back.
One of these days I'm gonna miss a big pump because of it.

Oh yeah, I missed the big one because of that. I put it in bch during one of its pumps so I was able to get all my ark back, but it still stung.

Sage...

Ark is a P&D. It has pumped. Now it's dumped.

Don't be a bagholder for those fags.

>up 86% this month
>dumped

>smart bride

Ark would soar if they just developed smart bride qt ai waifus.

lol

I missed the last one and will never do it again. Steel hands for me now