First reminder that crypto is going to crash like a fat guy falling off a plastic chair

Remeber this face

Other urls found in this thread:

topdowninvestment.xyz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Remeber

B for effort, uninformed pajeet.

Shut up.
I want to watch retards kill themselves on stream.

I predicted the housing market crash

>buy me gold

no coiner spotting

but all money is a ponzi

did I just blow your mind?

Do you nocoiners never learn. Just buy some coins and join the money wave instead of standing on the sidelines screeching like an autist.

Get out b4 its too late, coiner

>screeching like an autist.
This board is all autists in an echo chamber, chanting, to the moon, muh lambo.

Crash is coming

>LOL mate why did you invest into flat shiny metal pieces? Are you gay ore something ?
>W-What do you mean i can't pay with strawberries here?

Lol mate, what do you mean my crypto is worth nothing. TAKE MY CRYPTO

Meanwhile, there are a hundred more crypto schemes

>if I keep saying it it will come true!

Even if it does crash it'll come back

If crypto crashes, and it probably will, it will be a slow bleed. Eventually people will lose faith in government backed fiat and money will flow back to crypto.

You nocoiners are fucking niggers. Maybe in 100 years we will look back at crypto as a bubble. But guess what faggots? The crypto bubble is made of fucking iron and its got a lot of inflating left. So get in or get left behind.

>crypto bubble is made of fucking iron
Which crypto. There are a hundred now.
All you milenials are working for fiat, paying fiat taxs, to buy into this generations bubble of epic proportions.

Social security will not save save you coiners when all your savings goes the way of the Zimbabwe dollar. Fucking zero

Hello Satan.

Nobody ever got rich off taking zero risks. Nobody ever became a billionaire off being frugal.

You are a low-test cuckboy.

Top kek

IF CRYPTO CRASHES? where the fuck you been. all the alts are down 20-50pct in the last two weeks

Nice trips, satan.

Your dark tricks have no power here.

You're a faggot. Imagine the dot Com bubble. It's just started. And you're too much a pussy to invest because you know it will pop in a few years. But you forego easy gains.

Crypto is a bubble but it's not going to pop any time soon. But stay poor

Your gonna cry and remember me when your savings evaporates because of this crypto scheme.

You will desperately looking for other cryptos to gamble on, while every other fuckboy will be pulling out of this bubble.

>Crypto is a bubble but it's not going to pop any time soon.
Bubbles pop without notice. You will learn soon enough.

This.

In the past a lot of ponzis and bubbles were localized so they had a smaller pool of people to pull from that would run out quickly.

Crypto is global with a billion pajeets clamoring to get in.

We still have a ways to go.

>easy gains
Lmao

Bubble is gonna pop like a milenial zit

here faggot user try it...

topdowninvestment.xyz/

>billion pajeets clamoring to get in.
Not once cracks start to form. People will drop the cryptos, so fast and so hard, you might wake up one day with your cryto worth shit. People in China might dump all your worthless digital coins.

You might as well collect pokemons

Pyramid scheme=bubble

Your one of the persons that will never own a real asset....home, business, etc

you mad at my gains bro?
good thing I can trade stocks as well. penny stocks are the OG shitcoins.

keep burying gold bullion in your mom's backyard homie.

>gold bullion
Gold has value.
I prefer assets that create more money.
Crypto does nothing except assume that another idiot will pay more for it. Enjoy your ramen noodle retirement. You paying rent is why people like me dont have to pour coffee for a living.

Keep slaving to buy your ponzi coins

Peter Schiff agrees

>don't work
>trade full time
>live rent free w bangmaid
>most of networth in non-crypto related assets

>home
>business
>real assets
nothing is a real asset, except maybe food and water that are essential to live. "value" is a social construct, humans define the value of everything and crypto has a long way to go.

Your half ounce of weed and bottle of xanex isn't assets

>BTC will never, EVER be over 10 dollars LMAO

L M A O

Please explain

Eurozone, USA, and most other 1st world countries can only prop up their economies with an endless cycle of cheap money, QE, debt-monetization fueled by brainwashing consumers into spending their worthless currencies to keep the sinking ship afloat. We borrow money from China to buy Chinese products. whenever the ship springs a leak, the Fed snuffs it by dropping rates to zero. Snuffing dotcom created the housing bubble. Snuffing the housing bubble created what is now a stock market bubble. the next crash will most likely be fiat itself.

>"value" is a social construct
Confirmed non-home owner. When inflations hits hard, the bubble pops..your cryptos will be worth nothing, and you will be renting or couch surfing forever.

Im trying to help you coiners. Wake up. Sell your digital nonsense and buy a roof over your head.

>DUDE SELL IT IT'S AT 500 FUCKING DOLLAS THIS SHIT WILL CRASH NEXT WEEK I SWEAR

Dude its 4000, you should buy more. Go work while living with your parents and buy more.

>This autist doesnt even get the joke

L O L

Ya brah, surely this time it'll crash and not to 10k. Then surely it'll crash and not go to 20k. Then surely it'll crash and not go to 50k..

You should buy more bro. Its going to the moon. Muh lambo. Whats a bubble?. If we keep buying it will never go down.

You should work some overtime this week to get more crypto.

Blah blah blah. People have been saying that same shit for 7 years now. And yet, if they had just shut the fuck up and invested a few thousand dollars in 2011, they'd be millionaires.

Did you?

I doubt it. You seen like the fool to keep buying when the bubble is about to pop

Nope, in fact, I helped convince a friend not to bother when it was $20. Pretty lol honestly.

There is no reason the bubble would pop now, normies aren't even aware of crypto yet, we're still in the accumulation phase. It's going to skyrocket when the purchasing and holding process is streamlined, currently a normie would just be confused as fuck if you tried to explain crypto and how to buy it.

Also generally a "bubble" doesn't last a decade..

>explain crypto and how to buy it.
Its very simple.
You have a digital currency that can be bought online and has no intrinsic value. Grand theft auto money will be worth more in the future

Hmm, are you retarded or just FUDing? I'll let the anons decide.

If you ever bother to research the dot com bubble you would see that it lasted about 4 years between 1997-2001 if crypto is a bubble it just started and we got a few years to get the money and run. ;)

just buy some BTC already you fucking no coiners

If enough people say something has value then it has value and they don't necessarily have to be (((chosen))) people, you paint-huffing tard.

Don't you fags ever get tired of being wrong?

Lol, google tulipmania
Like pogs, or yu go oh cards
Time will tell.
If you have more than 100k in crypto, get out now and buy real estate.

You can rent out a home, good luck slaving away at a job to buy more crypto.

I see a dozen cryptos being promoted on this board. Sad

/Thread

Stealth phase...that graphic is a fucking joke.
The world is full of retards buying crypto that they hope another retard will trade for dollars so they can buy actual items

>>
lol @ paradigm.. fancy your fake graph with philosophical words