Mayweather vs McGregor

How do I short a Mayweather loss in the Crypto markets? Currently got some STOX which will moon if he wins.

What if he loses /biz? What if he loses?

Other urls found in this thread:

betcoin.ag/
nitrogensports.eu/r/408156
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you want to hedge for his loss your best choice is to literally bet on mcgregor

ok let me explain this from the perspective of someone who has actually done some amateur boxing. this fight is a fucking joke, the only reason Mayweather picked McGregor as an opponent is because it's the easiest fight of his entire career and he can go 50-0 without any chance of ruining his legacy. He is getting too old and he knows it so he hypes up one last fight against an amateur boxer and markets it as the clash of two titans to cash in an easy 100 million $ and gtfo with 50-0

there is a better chance of Donald Trump nuking North Korea on Sunday than there is of McGregor winning this fight.

wrong. He will make more money if he loses and they do a rematch in 18 months for even bigger gainz.

If both happened on the same day it would be the best day of my life.

You're assuming professional boxing isn't heavily manipulated though. Their world tour of promotion was enough for me to believe that the obvious choice isn't so obvious. There's nothing for boxing to gain if Mayweather wins. If Mcgregor wins it's the biggest sports story of the year

How would Mayweather winning make STOX moon? You can't even bet on the god damn fight through STOX!

no, he wont destroy his legacy as the undefeated and best pound for pound boxer on the planet. he can cash in on that for the rest of his life, there is no point in throwing this match.

also losing would shed a very bad light on the sport as people would see boxing as inferior to MMA and his legacy would be further tainted.

a McGregor win would be great for him and the UFC. However it would be bad for boxing as a whole, Mayweather and Vegas.

>he thinks floyd can hide for 12 rounds against an unorthodox fighting savant
The tears will be so sweet

he will launder the money through Monero

What is the best site for Bitcoin gambling on sports and live events like politics?

lol retards say this every time he fights

It's so obvious he doesn't run his own social media. Dude can't even read. I doubt he knows what the fuck a bitcoin is.

betcoin.ag/

because they'll actually take a coin that isn't the shitcoin known as bitcoin.

nitrogensports.au if you don't want to give any personal info (wont matter in a few years though when the IRS gets quantum computers and taxes you on every bitcoin transaction you've ever made, even sending coins to yourself.)

in his instagram bio there's another link to his promotions business.

basically because he has a large fan base, brands will pay him to shill anything. he shilled a tequila brand, as well as stox and another ico.

Just bet on McGregor on Nitrogensports:
nitrogensports.eu/r/408156

Mayweather only came out of retirement because of IRS problems

He's betting crypto on his opponent

Man, it's so tempting to just put like 10 BTC on Mayweather, but I can't seem to shake off the "what if".

dubs for Trump nuking Korea this sunday
call it

McGregor will win. Praise Kek

don't put money on 40yr old who was retired for three years

this is what may be very well true.

This fight is more pro wrestling than anything competitive.