ITT: Unpopular opinions thread

>The Sistine Chapel ceiling art isn't all that interesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

ylilauta.org/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/௵
youtu.be/EGgaXXBkE8A?t=59s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Fuck France and fuck French "people"

It's not supposed to be interesting it's supposed to be pretty

Yeah, pretty ugly.

Where are you from, OP? Those symbols on the filename aren't familiar to the Latin alphabet, and are thus unknown. I'm guessing Georgia, are you a Georgian? They tend to have those circley wavey things for filenames.

Rome did nothing wrong

I'm not from Georgia, I just didn't bother to change filename when I googled it.

What the hell does this ௵ mean then. I tried looking it up but there's no results.

>Shia Islam is much better than Sunni Islam
>Safavids/Persian literally didn't do nothing wrong
t. Persiaboo

Beats the hell out of me, user, I'm just surprised as you are.

Im glad we were the first thing you thought of.

So strange.

East Asians are actually pretty creative.

Hang on. Apparently, I got it from a Finnish image board.
ylilauta.org/

Try asking them.

The free market doesn't, can't, and will never fix everything.

kys modernist mong

Autism only affects people who are descended from Neanderthals.

>Implying

It means "year" in Tamil. If you put two next to each other it's "year year". I have no clue as to why any of the posters would name the picture that.

Finns are weird

>௵
knowyourmeme.com/memes/௵

The Nazis still exist and are in control of every facet of western civilization, namely the German-centric EU, from their Antarctica base.

Only Syria (getting there), Iran, and North Korea are left to kill and then every nation on Earth will be under their control.

I don't expect anyone to believe me, mostly because most people are paid to not believe me.

They're gonna have a hard time in Venezuela

Black people are okay.

I've seen some stuff about Venezuela but as I go out of my way as to not pay attention to the news (especially on /pol/), I don't really know what's going on there other than the leader is getting flack from the people because he's acting all dickish apparently (reminds me of Turkey last year).

What exactly is going on there?

All I know is that their economy was bound to crash and fail even before they socialized. It's just shit flinging at this point.

that's nuts

To be honest OP, I thought the same until I saw it in person. I thought, this is just some bland Renaissance shit, whatever it's nice but nothing too spectacular. But it is utterly awe-inspiring in person. When you look up and see the pure scale of it, it's just incredible.

if there is some grand conspiracy/shadow government/illuminati they are not even a fuckteenth as powerful as conspiracy nerds reckon, as indicated by the election of donald trump and brexit

Im fine with black people like any normal person.
I only hate niggers.

Unless they wanted those things to happen user.

you don't hate niggers, you hate the poor and uneducated, don't try to dress your prejudice with racism making it doubly as ugly

yeah man sweet there is a group of all seeing, all powerful people who control the world for their own unimaginable ends

rather than the reality of there obviously being ''''elites''' and world leaders but they're fucking bumbling along like the rest of us in a universe ruled by chance

You are blatantly assuming.

Are you really saying i hate poor people, as in to say all poor people, are black?
Please elaborate, because, i grew up dirt poor yet here i am with no criminal record and no addictions to narcotics.

>as indicated by the election of donald trump and brexit
Sounds exactly like something they'd want to go down.

You really don't give these people enough credit.

One off from trips. Also fight me

We should return to monarchy, so that our leaders can have the knowledge that they will still be in power 4 years later, thus will actually make long term plans and consider sustainability.

Why is this unpopular?

yes i am assuming and so are you
gangsta culture and shit like that is pretty toxic but people doing typical niggerish shit is a product of environment rather than innate lol, there are plenty of poor white folks who do the same

good on you for doing that but alot of people haven't had the luck/made the choices you have, do they deserved to be punished for that?

so did i for the record

Pregnant Anne Frank fanfiction and cartoons have been an improvement board's culture and are a heartwarming, if peculiar way of paying tribute to her. Growth of the genre should be encouraged.

Also, the British in the American Revolution weren't really all that much in the way of bad guys. Just misguided.

I find pre Meiji Japan kinda boring

>high taxes
>quartering
>tyranny
>not really bad

A poor black male, is 50% more likely to commit crime than a poor white male thats a fact.

1st. They keep having kids, and not sticking around to raise them

2nd. Modern american culture today encourages bad decisions (that much is true of what you said) but its all pushed by rappers, and BLM supporters... ALL BLACK, why is this, maybe it IS just their nature to be more agressive and violent?
No no no of course not thats thinly veiled prejiduce right?

3rd. They have fun doing what they do i.e killing each other, doing drugs, mugging and killing, raping, innocent people, and they all do it MORE than any other race in our country.

So!
What weve established so far is that i have my reasons, and you call out bullshit out of your asshole like a colonoscopist.

Pitt. The. Elder!

LORD PALMERSTON

Mona Lisa is overrated
Only remembered cos da vinci said it was his best

That is not an opinion, is the true.

take your meds, senpai.

>high taxes

Compared to modern tax rates, the British were quite reasonable. Their taxes were on specific goods, not the entire population.

>quartering

Fair enough, but quartering soldiers in private residences has been a precedent for pretty much all of history. Especially in times of war.

>tyranny

youtu.be/EGgaXXBkE8A?t=59s

I'm not taking those meds, (((Dr. Mengele))).

Have you never heard of inflation?

>is true
T. Roman scum

Here have this one. You can save it onto your pc too, don't worry :)

Wants your favorite section of the Sistine Chapel Veeky Forums?
I like the drunkenness of Noah

Individually it's pretty mah, but the overall effect is pretty cool

>when the light hits it

That's a gud idea user. But nowadays I think a dictatorship would be more probable

Gods backside

Gods back side for you

Went there, was shit
You basically enter an overcrowed room (which doesnt even look like a church, just like another random room of the museum) and try hard to see anything on the 20 meters high ceiling

T H I C C
No homo tho

Drunk Noah
GEHENNA Yeah that's the part that sucks, stupid crowded, and they try move move you out fast. Not a great experience

WW2 British uniforms aren't THAT ugly.

anglos deserve extermination

Mah nigga

Skenderberg may be able to do anything when it goes to war. But he can`t siege a castle with only 10000 men

Colonization being bad depends on who was being colonized.

Australian Abos and Southern Africans objectively benefited from European colonization, same with Thais and Koreans when it came to Japan.

Ireland was an unjustified colonization and the natives were subject to objectively worse living conditions.
Americas were more justified than Ireland but the Natives did not benefit from colonization like South Africa and Australia so it is a grey area.

>most people are paid to not believe me.
I'm not on the payroll. Where do I sign up? I can use some bux.

This but instead of Nazis it's Zionists and instead of just those three countries there are a few others in Asia.

That's a belief, not an opinion

Eating mammals is wrong

not eating mammals is immoral

Baroque art is overdone, often to the point of being tacky, unless painted by a Spaniard or a Dutchman
I don't find the Romans especially interesting in comparison to the Greeks and Byzantines
America did nothing wrong

There is one race, the human race

>I am a hipster

Gothic architecture looks like it's trying way too hard to be ornate, and becomes an eyesore. The Byzantine and Italian style looks much more natural. To be clear, I'm only referring to outside/superstructure, not the interior, which looks nice in both.

this
I like the cold feeling that Russian Orthodox churches give from the outside too, seems otherworldly

This is the interior of the cathedral I posted above.

>those naval ensign flags
kek, what are they for

It's the Kronstadt Naval Cathedral, it was built for the sailors of the Baltic Sea Fleet and their families.

Real talk. I don't how there are so many people here who unironically think French are the ''good guys'' of history. Anyone who read about the reign of terror, Indochina war, Algerian war, and Haiti revolution would know that the french were complete vicious thugs who made the Anglos look like merciful angels.

>America is not comparable to Rome in any way, their military is made of fat, glorified artillery/airstrike observers
>The Mona Lisa isn't a masterpiece
>The Middle East hasn't always been this shit
>Waterloo was an ALLIED victory, not Prussian, not British
>Britain gets too much shit for WW2
>America doesn't get enough shit for WW1
>Germany did not come close to winning the war in 1918
>Europe should return to monarchies
>Shi'a Muslims are objectively superior to Sunnis
>Japan shouldn't exist
>The Battle of the Marne was the most significant battle in the last 200 years

>>America is not comparable to Rome in any way, their military is made of fat, glorified artillery/airstrike observers
Yeah, I never saw the comparison as valid. Hell I always thought the US was far more similar to Athens after the Persian Wars
>Japan shouldn't exist
Listen, you might not like anime, but don't hate the entire island for it.
>Shi'a Muslims are objectively superior to Sunnis
That's not the Sufi's

Holy shit is that Charles II?

Germans are the worst and just crybabies look at the reparations france repaid after the franco prussian war why couldn't NAZIS pay theirs

To me it looks like an eye sore, especially in the day timeThis one actually looks cool
>Britain gets too much shit for WW2
I beg to differ

Nazis = Zionists

Hitler was top cuck Zioboo

Hitler did nothing wrong.

public schools should focus more on the vikings discovering america than the glorified boy scout columbus

Democracy is pointless, stupid people shouldn't be allowed to decide things

>ruled by chance

You mean ruled by sentient memetic viruses, like ideologies.

Sexual orientation is just a glorified fetish.

the Orthodox are schismatic, Constantinople should have never been elevated to a patriarchate, the Catholic patriarch of Antioch is the most legitimate, and the pentarchy was Roman political bullshit with no basis in tradition or scripture. also the patriarch of Alexandria has higher honor and the Coptic pope is the legitimate successor.

fpbp

>spend two hundred years building an institution designed to keep black people down
>kind of end it over the course of another hundred years
>be surprised when black people are in worse socioeconomic conditions than others not affected by the system

Never change whitey

There's no reason a child should be harmed by a non-penetrative sexual encounter with an adult unless you assume extraneous circumstances.

I didn't know that one man could be so wrong.

interesting, thanks