What's next for OmiseGo ? Seems like the hype is dying

What's next for OmiseGo ? Seems like the hype is dying

pinkwojaks

The dumpster, together with other overhyped shitcoins.

September moon mission

but it seems so promising
when is the next announcement planed ?

>NEO at 8 usd, hype is dying

No clue, if you are in for it short term now would be a great time to get out you degenerate gambler.

Nice just bought 1.0MM

September will be big. Depending on the size of the pump, could see a cooldown afterwards

Hype is over, SELL NOW OR HODL BAGS

Nice FUD boys, we ain't selling

what's next is all the OMG tards screaming "news, news, more news is coming soon! news! news! NEWS"

I vividly remember trusting the shills a month ago. Now I have learned my mistake. I'm all in on this coin. We are going to see some serious action in the coming week

they don't have to know that ....

What's wrong with you asshurt retards?

and what does your token do right now other than be a source of some skateboard gook hype?

It's interesting how everyone is so focused on news rumors that they've forgotten why omisego had such a huge pump to begin with. Good luck with your other coins though :)

Nocoinfag here.

All the hype coins go down after BTC makes adjustments, every, single, time. It's just basic economics mates.

Just like if the Dollar is in a Boom, investors buy bonds, not stocks/futures. The markets are just in a period of adjustments. Also, it is no coincidence that BTC decided to make the Segwit in the middle of the week, this allows Bitcoin to "withdraw" the lost capita from the alt coins that have been seeping out, and hold them clear through the weekend.

Waiting for omg to drop low to get in myself. Hoping for 5 dollar entry

its beginning to pump again ;)

Fudders are literally going to put needles through their eyes on the 12th of September.

I hate to be the asshole who says this, but I literally know whats going to happen and I'm holding over 15k OMG because of it.

I'm nothing compared to the other guys on my team who are collectively holding over 1 million OMG.

These guys have made more money than you've made cum stains from jacking it to trannies so prepare yourselves.

i have 11 omg

fuck you

I have 3500 omg. Just tell me everything's going to be ok from now on.

>muh i know tons of whales who are accumulating OMG meme

How do your boys have this insider info? I'm sure your larping but I got the same amount of omg as you so I want to believe so badly

Strong dip to $5

I have 9 OMG am i going to be rich?

Crypto delsym was right

screenshotted for next week

lol