>Take a long nap in the afternoon

Meanwhile:
>See normies
>Working 9+ hours a day, all day long like a slave
>They actually brag about this
>They complain about sleep
>Have to drink coffee all day just to stay awake
>Literally try to shame me for not working like them

I literally feel sorry for the normie states of america.

$1000 a month. Watch out everyone, big spender coming through

What kind of net worth do you have to live on the interest?

>tfw me too

having your precious BTC on exchange lending platform is dangerous act user

risk is not worth the interest imo

>Lowered Difficulty
>BTC heading to $5,000

Feels good to be a bitcoin farmer
>have 50 Th/s of power.
>Make $2.00/hr doing literally nothing.

>$1k
Mein nigger.
Who else here is a minimalist master race?

Less things, less trouble. Frugal life is best life. Never been this satisfied.

Every time I spend on something I think about all the alt coins I could buy or buy more hash power or buy a security.

I'm bag holding $10,000 fiat just to pay for rent etc but it hurts seeing it there doing nothing. When will USD moon????

Can you explain this farming process?

>Buy Hash Power from Cloud meme site
>???
>Profit

What pool do you mine?

Is it too late to claim Stellar?

And how do you do it?

It's auto managed.

Start running or lifting instead of sleeping so much user. Your lifestyle sounds nearly as unhealthy as the wageslaves, maybe even moreso.

genesis works ok for me

I don't get it. You pay for hash power. Does it make a profit eventually?

How are you ever going to start a family with such low income, and no future legit job prospects due to roasted resume. Not to mention the risk/volatility.

If you're wasting away your days in your bed, you're genuiney better off developing discipline as a wage slave. Once you have that then yeah absolutely embrace freedom, but at that point you'll be doing productive shit all day and truly be on an upward spiral to your best life.

genesis is out of stock on mining for anything but monero and eth, should i do it?

>with such low income
He never said how much income he had.
He only said he withdrawed 1k per month. You're projecting.

>Be NEET
>Have a house, paid for by parents
>Rent rooms, constant income
>Invest income into crypto

Life is pretty good, desu

Here!
no job, live in kind of, off the grid community garden house. 45m2, solar panels, cold water and a toilet.

Just watching gains gain, and try doing some good trades with my play money.

I dont gets the gibs thou. fuck em

>earn 150k/year
>Try my luck investing in crypto for a few months
>Notice that my crypto already out earns my wage cucking.
>Realise could have been retired ages ago.

Ok my point still stands that he's, to put it politely, lacking vigor in his lifestyle

If he wanted to be an übermensch, sure, but if he wants to have a nice chill life and maybe care for his wife/children, money is basically most of the job.

use your meat vehicle

>tfw you only earn 15k a year and are afraid of investing on crypto because it would mean chucking a third of your salary every month into something that might not even return profit

This is me, although I just started a 130k job.

I just want to make enough with crypto that I can quit this bullshit wageslavery and buy a nice lake house in the mountains and stay innawoods for the happenings to come.

Its so u dont fuck up ur investments

top most kek good sir

It is the path.

I think ill probably end it all if I have to work 40 hours. Idk how people do it. I just think they're unintelligent.

>because it would mean chucking a third of your salary every month
What?

You can sent like $100 once and see if you're good at it.
If you're good, keep sending money.
If not, cash out.

What do you mean a third of your monthly salary?

lmao

>comfy full time sys admin position making $60k/year
>day trade crypto during work
>full paid benefits and health insurance
>working on a trading bot that is almost ready for live trades
>enjoying my life without refreshing my blockfolio every 5 minutes like an autist

How's it feel to be a loser?

As a wage slave i wake up every morning hoping to see a giant meteor falling from the sky to end it all but its usually just cloudy. Cloudy to remind me that this world is a place between heaven and hell. And i am most likely here as a form of punishment for things done in a past life.

just imagine rolling trips

At least they're not sleeping their lives away. Do you accomplish anything of import in your life?

>How's it feel to be a loser?
Says the guy who works 40x52=2080 hours per year, forcing him to be sedentary and to use most of his energy and time on a wage job.

I'm not entirely relying on crypto for my life expenses since I'm a freelancer, but after working in IT for years, if there is one thing I do not miss, it's wage jobs.
To each their own I guess, but if when you see someone happy with their situation you feel obligated to insult them, I think you're projecting your insecurities, user.

But I once was where you are. Maybe you'll join us later.

I just go to work and don't give a fuck if they don't like my decisions anymore. People actually respect the fuck out of my confidence and I've been recommended for a promotion.

I make three times more daily on crypto than I do at work.

Still nice to get a paycheck, pay the mortgage, and throw the rest into more crypto senpai.

>be freelancefag
>wake up every day at 11am or sometimes 12
>start up computer
>work a couple of hours
>make VERY decent money, enjoy my work
>work as much or as little as I want
>can pick and choose my projects
>get free trips paid to go to conferences, industry events by client
>take a long nap in the afternoon

meanwhile:
>see NEETS
>refreshing crypto portfoio all day long like a slave
>they literally brag about being complete losers
>they complain about depression and not having friends
>have to fap to weird anime shit to get off
>literally try to shame me for being a productive member of society

I literally feel sorry for the NEET states of america

Omg user know the feels I have 40k in a savings account my wife won't let touch saved for our sons education fml he could have a education and a lambo.

freelance on what user? :P

$1000 a month is poverty levels of income. How do you afford anything after a house payment?

Haha, look out guys, big boy here won't be eating out 4 days a week either at garbage fast food establishments or restaurants where you pay an exorbitant fee to have a dumb bitch walk back and forth from the kitchen to your table to bring you food. I bet he can't afford to buy a new polo shirt every month like me.

Haha, virgin losers. Catch you guys down at the mall for the new JK Rowling movie, oh and I am pretty excited about the new seasonal clothing selection at Express!

Oh sweet it is Friday night too! So we can go eat out afterward, and tip the waiter $50 for bringing us $4 beers! Wow, being a part of society is great.

>house payment
>having debts
Oh, user...

Is this a legit response or are you larping that you pay cash for a house because you still live with your parents?

Can anybody help me reach rich-neet status?
I just want to make $ from my laptop so I can travel. Fml.
t. 19 yo who isn't in college.

Trading crypto right now is kind of like having superpowers. Crypto is beginning to hit "early adoption" phase, where a significant amount of money starts coming in.

Normies still are largely unaware of it, they have heard of bitcoin but they dont know the insane gains you can get trading in the market and how relatively easy it is. The market is at a point where its beginning to explode and yet its still an exclusive club for people willing to learn and take risks.

I'll pay rent all of my life if I have to, but I will never, in any case, have debts.

But I move a lot, so buying a house is not planned at the moment.

don't be retarded and go to college.
get into stem and make at least $60k+ a year
you're 19 and still young, don't waste your time being a neet.

Are you able to find a job to accumulate some capital? I'd save up 1-10k and then go into crypto. Build a crypto bot from a youtbe video, find some programming friends on discord. Aim for that bot to generate $50 a day from swing trading.

May seem impossible but you will never accomplish anything without just doing it until it works. You will need to using something like Python to interface with an exchange API. From there you'll want it to be trading something the top five volume for that day/week. You'll want to have a good eye on what you are trading and adjust your bot accordingly. You're basically aiming on making like $10 a day swing trading what I would call predictably volatile coins.

Besides the bot trading, you should have a bigger stack eventually like 1-5BTC that you use for prospecting longer term investments where you are looking for giant returns, like ICO's.

It takes time to learn everything but if you stick it through it will start to clique. I started about 4 months ago and am 7x on my investment, trying to figure out building a bot and looking to ICO's that will be landing on exchanges in mid 2018.

>mfw im a doctor that likes his job and just made 20k on crypto only because its fun and exciting.
I think normies will stay clear for a while. Time to accumulate before the mooning

can you delve a little more into how easy it is to make crypto gains? I must be stupid or something, I've been in crypto since around May and have made some gains here, but not really. I mean, I started a day trading profile about a month ago and out of the $600 I invested it's now worth only $950 or so (and only cuz of the ZRX I bought). I'm 19 if that matters. What am I doing wrong?

GO TO HASHFLARE.io THEY STILL HAVE BTC MINING IN STOCK GET IT BEFORE IT'S GONE.

>Crypto is beginning to hit "early adoption" phase, where a significant amount of money starts coming in.

>crypto market cap when I got in
10 billion
>crypto market cap today
150 bil

just research and buy + hold the good coins before they moon, not after. that's how you win. there are riskier things to do like being a day trader, but ive made all my gains just by playing it safe and buying good coins.

i have 500 dollars, im making my coinbase account right now, what coins should i buy, ill tip you. and if your coin is good to me ill tip you again

Why educate your kid when you can homeschool him on HODLing

Tip me bruv.

In all honesty:

Buy a bit of BTC, as this thing is going to continue to rise in the next 5 years, so accumulate portions at a time and hold. ~200$ worth to start.

Also buy a bit of ethereum. The Metropolis update is coming in September, and there's a difficulty adjustment that should bring the value up shortly. ~200$ here.

Finally, I'd put the rest in litecoin. Charlie is doing a live stream tonight at 6 pm. There are atomic swaps coming between chains. It should provide a nice pop in the somewhat near future. Even if not, the coin is known to be quite stable in its prices. Plus, I send to and from exchanges through litecoin because it is fast and cheap.

I started with a similar amount of $ just a few weeks ago and have already seen a decent return for such a humble initial investment.

Good luck.

>day trading profile

There it is right there. The secret is, don't daytrade. Only if you are extremely talented and disciplined should you daytrade. Its better to invest in smaller cap coins, ride pumps when you can, and invest in ICO's at this point. Daytrading is a recipe for suicide.

the big 3: BTC, NEO, and ETH

this is exactly what i was planning on doing, thanks for giving me some confidence going into this
whats the address where i send tips

good ones i was looking into... XRP, IOTA, XMR, and ETH from the past week of being a lurker,

thanks guys

It's extraordinarily difficult. A good friend of mine when discussing it mentioned that it holds particular appeal among some of the most intelligent - many of you will obviously be intelligent, and know you're more intelligent than others - but there's a selection bias for trading. You are competing against your peers, not the general pop. It is not like playing a strategy game, for example, against the average person.

If you feel like tipping, here is my Litecoin address:

LM22ZZUXcovZXBjZV4qJQTbT7msCCgGanx