I'm thinking about going all in OmiseGo and then walk away for 2 month. Bad idea ?

I'm thinking about going all in OmiseGo and then walk away for 2 month. Bad idea ?

do it faggot

See you on the moon in 2 months.

another omg shill, just buy that shit if you want

Just because you can't see your fall doesn't make it a good idea.

Its a pretty good idea

What color lambo faggot?

I'm holding for at least another 4 months.

OMG, TENX, AND BTC.

Tempted to just transfer the the BTC to ETH and open a mining operation before the network transitions to POS.

Fuck it i'm gonna do it
no more youtube crypto videos no more biz and i will uninstall blockfolio
see u in 2 months

I wish I could tell you the truth OP but I can't risk it right now. This coin is going to flip everything upside down and make millionaires out of peasants.

I can guarantee you that.

Just buy in before mid-September. That's all the advice I can give you.

My team and I know some pretty solid insider info so take my word for it and buy in with everything you can.

lmao fuck off larper

>He thinks he can go cold turkey on crypto
>I can cash out to fiat anytime I want
>I've been thinking about going to exit strategy meetings recently but I've got this under control

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Sure user, you do that. Walk away for two months.

Just for fun, how much OMG does one need for this 'peasants to millionaires' mission

100k worth

>2020
>hillary is running for office yet again, pulling at any scraps she can find
>final debate, trumps just pussy grabbing his way into his 2nd term
>the polls give him a 99.9% chance of relected
>omisego and the crypto community as a whole is booming thanks to trumps adoption of btc and other crypto currencies, he opts to not even show up to the last debate
>hillary stands at the mic, waiting to give her last speech since the court has finalized her execution due to her email scandal.
>knees weak, arms sweaty, moms spaghetti
>completely stumbled at what to say she looks around at the crowd
>she sees someone checking their blockfolio and her face lights up with newfound hope
>she opens her mouth as the designated kkk axeman prepares to cut her head off
>"O-omise....g-go to the polls"
>the crowd goes absolutely ballistic, they love it
>she goes on to win 30 consecutive terms
>thailand mcdonalds burger meat cows become the national animal

Is that in dollars or sats?

>tfw I own 56 OMG

I'm not gonna be filthy rich but hey, it's a nice headstart right?

I unironically expect this

That's what I did. Balls deep in OMG and hodl for at least a month.

sorry mate its nothing even me i have 280 still feel poor

I'm putting in another $4K soon.

I feel you bro, 138 here, I'm not deluding myself into becoming a millionaire with a single trade, but a leg up would be appreciated

pls whalebro, I wont' ask what the news are, but don't pull a Ripple, hyping for three days to announce a conference

Am a poor student and this is all I have in disposable funds so it's definitely a gain for me.
OMG will at least triple by the end of september, I think that is pretty realistic, seeing as they will talk at Techcrunch Disrupt and have some big announcements lined up.
I don't even believe in the apple rumors and think they are unfounded but the company has a lot going for it

This is the greatest shit ive seen on here i kekd hard