MONERO - $100 EDITION

LETS CELEBRATE THE MOST PRIVATE CRYPTOCURRENCY AS IT PUSSYFOOTS ITS WAY AROUND $100

will monero be at 200 by the end of the month?

ETH + ZK-Snarks > PivX > Monero

Smart people own both XMR and ETH.

>PivX
What is this meme?

>Child fucker coin

>he fell for the pivx meme

$98.64

Made a healthy sum off this already, I have like 400 at $88, cant wait for it to go 100% live on bitthumb

We talking $150, $200 by the end of the year?

*end of day

>He likes having his transaction history and networth public

Where will Monero, Vertcoin, and XRP be by September

This isn't taking off, you can stop now.

I like how you're shilling here and on /r/cryptocurrency

Monero has Kovri, which is better than Tor.

Once we crack $100 for good then we're off to the races. And dont forget, $1,000 in 2018.

yes that would be usd

It was a 95% ICO offering but the problem is the ICO only raised like $15,000, so you've got some serious megawhales out there now who lucked out by investing early and are now waiting for their moment to pounce with who knows how many XSPEC ready to unload. I mean, good for those guys but I don't know if I'd want to get caught in the crossfire.

If you put $1000 into the ICO would have netted you something like 2 million XSPEC and would now be the #1 holder. (#1 holder only has 1.5 million XSPEC.)

$105 on bittrex get the fuck in

This is actually happening

Thanks anons

$100 on polo, we're all gonna be filthy rich!

Should I invest or is it too late

>Monerofags 2x'd today

How do we see this coming!

pink wojack

It's always too late, user

It will be 200 in a couple of hours.

I
LOVE
THIS
COMPANY!
DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS

Why would it?

Why wouldn't it?
BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

pink wojaks coming soon on this one

t. salty no-mero

Dash, ZCash... Monero is better. Also Koreans.

>$107

gonna hit ATH priced in BTC tonight?

we're gonna make it

This coin is going to make me so fucking rich

guys is it still mooning? A fomo'd in about an hour or two hours ago. Scared to check the charts cause everything crashes after I buy the peak

it's hovering around 107-108... really frustrating.

dam that's where I bought in. Inb4 crash. Hopefully volume is still increasing

Why would you anyway? It's pretty clear it will go back to ~80 soon

yeah, I'm feeling pretty dumb and blueballed right now. Just gonna hold and stop getting raped by fees.

When did monero get released?

I want to own something that is untraceable and burns the FBI's ass.

2014. If that's what you want, buy Monero.

Ye if you want untraceable get Monero.

Get in boyo. Fat, happy candles soon.

They delayed the trading on bhumb, so it'll be a few days now

>feel that feel when you didn't buy the dip
>go check wallet
>realize I did buy the dip
>tfw it's already +40%

I feel bad for those left behind on this lol. Its gonna hit $160-$165 2night

the post-bithumb bubble is going to be very large, but I'm not sure exactly how large it's gonna get before a correction. Hodling would be safest but I feel like it would make a lot of sense to set up some sell orders where the temporary peaks are going to be and buying back later. What's everyone's estimations of where the bubble ath is going to be and how much it will correct down to?

I'm thinking like ~450 ish and ~180 respectively, but I'm pulling those numbers out of nowhere except looking at how being listed on exchanges has affected coins before, those numbers could be a lot higher or a little bit smaller.

$1000 edition soon

This market is too volatile for me to trade in. Just hodling lmfao

Whats the long term prospects of monero? Is it being used right now?

$150-200 tonight screenshot this

monero is easily the best long term prospect imo, but if all your money is in it you'll probably miss crazy pumps and dumps in other shit

still, once it's more noob friendly there's basically no stopping it.

All my money is in monero. I'm doing just fine haha

tfw my btc hasn't arrived yet for chrissakes

I feel bad, for glossing over monero
Im not in any altcoin except for XRP

I may consider XMR

using btc to send shit to an exchange in a hurry
>kek

let's make it constructive. what should i do next time?

Litecoin.

use eth honestly much faster

>Claims to be the most private crypto.
>Doesn't work properly in countries where TOR is banned.
kek

thanks guys :) see you on the other side

I bought in at 3k sats so I'm sitting pretty comfy with my pivx stack. Not sure why anyone's surprised by the bearish trend since it went up over 1000x in less than a year(more than that if comparing to fiat). Its a good crypto and it'll see gains again within a couple months.

I legitimately use doge

Also whats the transaction time? Will it become btc tier when it becomes more popular?

>

Whoa boys this is retarded

1 second: Remote wallet can see the transaction has been initiated
3 minutes 46 seconds: Remote wallet displays first confirmation of transaction appearing in the blockchain
26 minutes: Remote wallet receives 10 confirmations of the transaction and considers the funds fully confirmed and unlocked for spending

How can I buy my coffee in monero?

$300 in profit off just this daytrade mm bb

monero isn't for coffee, its for drugs and cheese pizza.

that, and the big money will follow once people realise it's great for facilitating tax evasion

Why the fuck would you want to buy your coffee in monero. Lol

so the government doesn't know you bought it

My vision for crypto

>buy my coffee in XRP in less than 5 seconds
>buy my drugs in XMR in about 30 minutes

Cofee is the most popular drug

I'll still keep some XMR though

But when you cash out to USD thats taxable

Your vision for crypto both involves daily usage AND USD dependency?
I mean, it's realistic, sure. But it's not really a good vision.

you can pay taxes if you want, but think about it, if monero is well suited for people who make money they can't tell the tax agencies about, it's obviously also great for people who just don't want to pay taxes

And how the fuck do you expect crypto to work without dependence on a fiat currency?

Same way regular currencies work? People working for crypto and buying things with crypto, note that the scenario mentioned was when mass adoption has already taken place.

yeah but whats the point of having monero when you cant buy an iPad with it. I mean CP and drugs is nice

>Your vision for crypto both involves daily usage AND USD dependency?

Well fiat aint going away in our lifetime but I know crypto communities will rise... well its already here, BTC shops and grocers

How do you assign value to 1 bitcoin unless you tie it to a fiat value?

you're doing great relative to say, an index fund or something, but you're not doing so good relative to other crypto, is the point.

How do you assign value to $1 unless you tie it to gold?

>yeah but whats the point of having monero when you cant buy an iPad with it. I mean CP and drugs is nice

Monero > Shapeshift > Bitcoin wallet > purse.io > iPad in the mail a week later

How will I ever escape that feeling of not having made as much money as I could have?

No matter how much my portfolio grows it will never outgrow my regrets.

You have the biggest military in the world back it by force.

What the other guy said, but not necessarily gold.
You value a currency based on what you can buy with it.
You still profit essentially from deflation. But instead of watching the number against USD rise, you just watch prices fall.
That pizza you could buy with 1BTC back in the day? Hell it'll be a couple satoshi, or whatever other currency is running.

Regardless, it could still be valued against a hypothetical USD value even without technical dependency.
USD being optional to actually use anywhere.
Well, that requires getting rid of the legal support for USD. Allowing debts to be paid with alternatives, allowing employers to pay just the same, allowing taxes if they can track shit.

You realize that these exact talking points are what nocoiners use to say crypto's worthless, right?

easier: xmr.to

Crypto has technological value over the shit show we have though

Banks know blockchain tech is the future

you're doing great relative to people who keep their money in banks. Also crypto is still easy money for the moment, don't let yourself continue to miss out.

Hindsight is 20/20.

You'll never play a perfect game in an unlimited market, user

Be happy

>consistent returns over the last few years
>up 50x this year
>doubled in the last week
>real-world use case
>fully functional
>active developers

yeah he's not doing well relative to gambling on speculative shitcoins and/or hoping he catches a pump and sells before the dump, but he's doing fan-fucking-tastic relative to just about every other investment vehicle AND relative to most crypto "investors"

You do realise just how much you miss out on. There are billions of opportunities constantly. It's not just what you see yourself missing; there is far more.
Unless you actually do something about it and jump in beforehand, there's no use crying over spilt milk.

yeah ofc monero is the only coin worth being long-term bullish on, and it's the best long term hodling coin, for sure.

But there are some really obvious pumps you can follow and multiply your money with great risk reward ratios that you miss if you just hodl monero and do zero day trading, that's still true.

the difference is that unless you're a full time crypto trader, holding Monero is both easy and a basically surefire winning strategy with a high return, whereas your strategy is risky and just by virtue of the numbers not necessarily profitable

90% of people in crypto are gonna lose their ass eventually, that's how it works

Exactly. I'm not a neet daytrader and have other real life responsibilities that I need to take care of. Simply, for me, there is no better strategy than just putting my money into monero and continuing on with my life. Plus, I'm just a bad trader in general, and would definitely lose all my money if I started trading shitcoins.

yeees push this propoganda on everyone

i want monero to be undervalued

i kek'd

>they use Moneroj as the plural
As one of the few people that can actually speak Esperanto, this makes me happy.

>As one of the few people that can actually speak Esperanto

Theres a distinction between illegal drugs, and mild ones that governments ignore like coffee.
When we say we want to buy drugs in monero, we mean the illegal kind. Say for instance, I want to buy a pound of weed from CO and get it shipped to wherever I live. I would likely use XMR over other coins because it's untraceable. Clearly, anonymity is a higher priority than quick transaction speed.

How profitable is mining monero (on a Rasberry Pi) assuming electricity and internet is not a problem?

I'm gonna set up some Miners around my work and I know IT is too weak to find out