WHY DIDNT I BUY BAT YESTERDAY

WHY DIDNT I BUY BAT YESTERDAY

I WAS THIS CLOSE TO PICKING IT UP

AHHHHH

U still have time

still in accumulation and still sideways

it's still at a good price, September is the month of the true moon, buy negro

I own 40k of them. It will dip down to around 20 cents again. As others say, it's still sideways. I've been telling you fags the past week that sub 20 cents is a good buy for this. But you didn't listen. You never do. Ever wonder why all BAT threads get slid and die? No one talks about it? Because guys like me are dropping 10k at a time on it. I thought I'd be nice to tell you to buy, but you didn't listen.

Once again, no action on Veeky Forums about any of the BAT threads.

I'm not shilling, I'm legit letting you guys know accumulation is happening RIGHT. FUCKING. NOW. and you're going to miss the moon mission when we pump it to 0.30

Screencap this

Ya'll over inflated it, not pumped it... sorry about your down trend mate.

The fact that BAT has been largely flying under the radar around here is a great testament to the fact that the only thing Veeky Forumsnigs care about is hype and quick money.

Do you think those who rode moons on alts were buying them at 5k sat did so on the basis of hype? No.

They researched the market, established a clear vision of the blockchain economy and identified developers and projects that sought to service the economy creatively and with expertise.

BAT is the project of the guy who literally invented javascript in like 10 days. That alone is worth buying in at this absurdly low price - not even taking into account the fact that the Brave browser is already released and the integration of BAT will become a global meme when people realize they can generate value just by browsing the internet.

Christ, Veeky Forums, I implore you. Don't ignore BAT.

What are you morons talking about? BAT is .21 right now, hasn't changed hardly at all since yesterday. What the fuck am I missing

You're kidding right? I've made $4k off this god-tier coin buying in at $0.16.

This.

The reason it's flying under the radar is we all bought it about two months ago and it's been dropping by half or so since

>buying at ATH after initial pump and dump
You're literally never going to make it.

anyone got that Veeky Forums video of the ETH crash with all the pink wojaks

think it had "rules of nature" playing in the background

Seriously. This project is building a whole new advertising economy. It's not something that will skyrocket immediately. This is a slow burn, not a lightning strike.

Bat will be worth a lot. It's literally one of the most innovative and solid projects out there. The development team is headed by the very creator of Javascript and the co-founder of Mozilla and firefox.

BAT is one of the golden tickets. Buy that shit up before it rockets to atleast 20 per coin and up.

Its at 4800, only 100 sats more than yesterday, get in at the floor.

This. Only literal retards don't own BAT at this point.

Do you guys think its okay to start buying BAT in early september? All my money is stuck in other coins and i don't imagine this moving before mid-late september.

WHY DIDNT I BUY DGB AT 100 SAT BEFORE IT MOONED THEN XVG AND RDD BEFORE THEIR MOONS AND BITBEAN BEFORE IT WENT 400 SAT I COULD HAVE BEEN A TRILLIONAIRE BY NOW WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Brave is a slick browser too. using it now

What are you stuck bagholding?

What would be the ceiling price for BAT?

>1.5b supply
>200m market cap

Can't see it going more than a couple of dollars.

yeah I was thinking the same.
Not even more than $1.50

I let it correct down by about 30% before buying, still holding bags right now. Him trying to sell to Google doesn't exactly inspire confidence either because if they buy Brave they're not going to continue BAT when their current ad model works perfectly for them, they're just going to kill it.

In September, they will implement BAT into Brave.

If you aren't buying in preparation for that day, then you are literally retarded. In a year, the coin will be over $1 in value, maybe more.

Any /bat/ters have a Quick rundown on upcoming development and updates?

>Him trying to sell to Google doesn't exactly inspire confidence either
holy shit this FUD.

I have been hoarding bat for so long and truely believe it will at least 2x next month. I pretty much sold all of it yesterday for stox and lsk for some weekend gains. I just hope the price is similar on mon-tue. I now its going to pop soon and I feel uneasy having zero bat.