>>3207627

I'm all in Monaco, but thanks nevertheless.

kek

How much lower can this piece of shit go?

I just keep accumulating at these low prices. Payment tokens are going to get bigger and bigger as cryptocurrency adoption spreads: crypto holders are going to want to spend their profit untaxed.

why the fuck do you fud every tenx thread faggot

i bought in under a dollar but don't own many tokens. tenx is clearly the best option when it comes to token credit cards. the team is focused on product not on price.

I really like TenX. Was reading a thread on reddit about peoples experiences using the card and its mostly positive. You cant use one in the States yet but hopefully soon.

Implementation of crypto for real world shit is necessary. Its cool to see more companies with practical application of crypto.

The thing that fucks with me on like 95% of crypto projects is WHY IS THERE A FUCKING TOKEN....Other than to fund their project.
Why do i need a fucking PAY token. Im sure eventually it'll go up in price because hype and shills but wtf

>coin drops 75% in two weeks
>no signs of stopping, dropped more since I made that post
>omg fudder go away

Try Reddit if you want a circle jerk and upboats you fucking retard.

Tokens are pretty much the stock market now of tech. This is like buying a share in discover. It's supposed to pay dividends based on their fees. Also it helps with marketing and brand loyalty. Nobody would know what tenx card was if it didn't have a token with hundred million market cap.

This.

tenx is about much more than the card, watch their facebook streams

still up 130% in one month

I held this POS yesterday at 86 I'm going to dump it at today's ATH

So Don't come to TENX today.

Since TenX is down trending in the 30 Min The Aroon Indicator Can pretty well nail where to Dump.

Although Monaco is similar in concept, it will always be 10 steps behind TenX. X has a way larger and competent developer base.

I'm thinking of maybe getting into monaco after TenX has imminent success, otherwise, I feel like Monaco is just slower to develop and be go as mainstream in the next three months.

Monaco is gonna surpass tenx in market cap in the next 2-3 months, and that's all that counts for me.

I would get into Monaco if it wasn't a scam.

It just rose by like 10% lol

I'm still waiting for you guys to man up and apologize .

hot damn, they must be definitely suicidal by now

Nigga I'm not saying that it won't go up in value I'm saying that it is a literal scam. They tried to say they had a VISA sponsorship so the owners could pump and dump their coin then got told by VISA to take their logo off their site.

No, my point is that Monaco will always trail behind TenX. It's not going to surpass TenX, and they are not as ambitious.

Your personal gains might be good, but TenX will always have a higher market cap, and have more users and transactions.

so? they called ans a scam when they came out, and eth the same back in the day.
Don't miss the train, newbie.

screencap this

NIGGER
IM NOT GOING TO TRUST A FUCKING COMPANY THAT LIES TO GAIN HYPE FOR THEIR COIN. THATS FUCKING SHADY.

Done, it's gonna be a laugh riot.

bro, relax, you wanna stay poor stay poor, it's not like I care

This guy has a valid point How come every time this is mentioned, you guys never refute this?
At the end of the day, Monaco has proven themselves to be untrustworthy.

We don't really have to refute anything, sooner or later MCO is gonna surpass Tenx and you'll just jump on the train.

Still not making any sense. Hype and FOMO is not everything.
TenX remains fundamentally strong in comparison to Monaco. Refute, and I will sell all my TenX for Monaco.

Sorry Guise Dumped at 85

I mean 825

>selling at the lowest point