Why do people complain so fucking much about Nazi Germany related threads...

Why do people complain so fucking much about Nazi Germany related threads? how is there anything edgy in being interested about their history and military?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_0dTG1_x-K8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because we got only Nazi germany related thread, remenber last time we got a Frankfort revolution thread?

Why do Americans curse so much

because we are not allowed to curse , nor are we allowed to say anything politically correct

Because people on here understand the heroism and bravery of the Wehrmacht and the German volk during the war. They fought for freedom and for nobility and they were Heroes too many Europeans who saw how glorious and brave they were.

Veeky Forums is full of butthurt left of center redditors hell bent on foiling anything that can be remotely construed as /pol/

revisionism is trendy. It truly does come from reddit

I wouldn't mind Nazi Germany threads if every one of them didn't evolve into holocaust denial faggotry or hitler dindu nuffin faggotry

That's bait

This

This to a small extent. It was daft when I first saw this board and everything fascism related was only /pol/ related for some reason. Meanwhile communist stuff was fine.

I even have this book on the SS but most of it has nothing to do with their combat history, instead a decent amount of it is on the hall of cost. Anyone know of a book that focuses on their military side?

youtube.com/watch?v=_0dTG1_x-K8

that's like asking why do humans breath.

Why do you hate Nazi Germany? Why hate fascism in general? I love Richard Spencer.

Because half of them are stormtard threads.
Muh Danzig
Muh Holohoax
Muh Greatest Story Never Told
Muh ((()))
Muh Dresden
Muh Britan and France declared war on us
Muh we had to kill all those French, British, and Norwegians to save them

>left of center
If by "left of center" you mean "not Adolf Hitler worshippers" then yes, we are "left of center".

I try starting them all the time, all I get is 1-or-2 replies of "le g*rms lol bomber harris XD"

Because Nazis, and Neo-Nazis, are some of the biggest WE WUZ and DINDU NUFFIN morons to ever grace the internet.

One thing I realized earlier today is that I'm a lot more open minded than the stormtards. I'm open to possibly changing my mind based on evidence. They say that they are open minded, but most of them are 100% convinced that they are right.

The military performance of the SS was rather poor compared to the Wehrmacht.

because we fucking won back to back world wars, you ijit

Fuck you that's why

It just gets fucking old.

It's leftypol and plebbit shit posting. These little edgelords who take pride in the Dresden bombings are little sheltered freshman high schoolers. Ignore them.

this

1. It's pleb-tier history that's been done to death by the U.S. media
2. There's a ridiculous number of threads each day on Nazi Germany, all addressing roughly the same point of 'How Germany could've won the war'. Considering Nazi Germany existed for a fraction of a fraction of human history it's ridiculous how much coverage it gets

It was the last full victory ... and the better the enemy the better the victory

Because whenever anyone accuses them of even the littlest crimes a thousand stormfronters come in saying "AKSHYUALLY THAT IS PROPAGANDA. I HAVE AN UNSOURCED INFOGRAPHIC THAT DISPROVES THESE WELL RECORDED EVENTS!"

no one said it was edgy. it just gets posted way too much and with too much shitposting.

>Upheld the idea of Republicanism that has been dead since a very long time and the world's oldest Republic.
>Wins two World Wars
>Wins the Cold War
>The world's undisputed Superpower
Allow them to bask in the glory.

Communists make not even a fraction of the posts and derail not even a fraction of the threads so it's not suprising that no one really cares about them.

W2C far right's jacket?

Do you eoe crossboard into /mlp/?

I notice you basttds in /k/ usually the bomber Harris thread

Nah, alot of people just don't flip out about it as much.

Because usually these threads devolve into "Hitler did nothing wrong" "muh holohoax" ad nauseam for 300+ posts and people get tired of talking about the same garbage over and over again, and I'm talking about proper Nazi Germany threads and not hugo boss circlejerk generals or the ones where there is a blatant agenda behind it, those are doomed from the start.

I've seen threads here and there that don't go off the rails, mainly the ones talking about specific military operations but those are rare.