If you're looking to get into DNT, right now is the time. It's under 3k satoshi at the moment

If you're looking to get into DNT, right now is the time. It's under 3k satoshi at the moment.

Delete this

Too high.

i will buy at 1200 sats, no more.

goddamnit Veeky Forums you told me it would moon

The chinks are pressing it down to accumulate, but I really doubt it'll go that far down.

ouch. It's dead.

Wait a couple months you impatient tard. Chinks are keeping the price down and accumulating, then once they feel like they have enough it will moon.

yes goodtime now i bought some at 7c, sold at 22c
I might drop 1eth and get some to hodl long term still early days for the project

If it breaks support it's going to 2k minimum.

Yeah heard this too apparently a chinese whale put a massive sell order down yesterday for 100+eth, I don't blame them to be fair gotta respect Ni Hao's hustle he managed to scare a lot of people off.

>muh chinese whales
fucking idiots

>the chinks are keeping the price low

Yes, surely chinks would never manipulate a coin that is only on chink exchanges currently.

I like OAX much more than this memecoin.

Why else would someone put a huge sell wall up then take it down as soon as it was working? Genuine question unless it was a non-chinese whale?

They're just jaded from a million coins coming and going.

Yeah sounds like standard /biz then they will be mad they missed out in 6 months buy in again at an ATH lose more money during the correction and cry about getting rekkt by whales

I like DNT, so I'll wait until price starts rising to buy more. Probably drop a few ETH on it and hold for a few months.

>so I'll wait until price starts rising to buy more.
???

as someone who has spent the past two weeks in the OAX slack channel

sell everything. Get the fuck out while you can. That shit coin is taking an 8 month dirt nap

Are you talking about OAX? I was actually considering putting maybe 10 ETH into OAX. I wouldn't touch the Distox meme with a ten foot pole though.

I'm probably gonna put in a buy order at 2500sats then hodl and become a chinese whale