I wonder what happened to this guy

I wonder what happened to this guy

(fyi, it has dropped well over 50% since that day)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/6bn6fe/pulled_the_trigger_tonight/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There was a guy on reddit who bought ripple at the absolute ATH at the peak of its pump.
Told a heartbreaking story how he always hesitates and never acts. Has been serving in the army and 2 children and what not.
People tried to talk him out of it but he insulted everyone as FUDders who don't want people like him to have riches.
He then proceeded to mortgage his house to go literall ALL in on ripple.

I looked up that thread again the other day but both the account and all his comments are deleted. Must have been his wife after he killed himself

Ripple redditors are actually insane, they need ECT treatment. most think ripple will actually be $100

Why the fuck would you ever go all in, it's sad and all but you simply don't play with money you can't afford to lose.

i'm sure he'll be fine a year from now. cripple has lots of big jews on board now.

i saw a meme that said $1000 ripple, lol

Pulled the trigger tonight

reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/6bn6fe/pulled_the_trigger_tonight/

A real shame his shit is deleted. He defended his decision like a child, insulting everyone with a different opinion. He bought at fucking 50c at a time where ETH was like 80$ and bitcoin below 2000

>going all in
>in fucking ripple
Good one, he's even worse than me

Crazy!

jokes on you when ripple goes to $100 in the next years

people on /r/iota are way worse. every doubt is met with a rehashing of the mottos.

it was a hoot when iota was approaching $1 USD they were literally saying "$2 before it backs off."

it's a cult, and it's hilarious to watch them rationalize the slowdown.

no sage boiz jk

all these reddit crypto communities seem to be cults from what I heard. Glad I can actually think for myself.. Get in and get out... Never hold 100% long term

>ripple

Why? Even dgb is better than that shit.

I know this is to be expected. Seen a lot of shit in my life and will always stay positive. But please, tell me this is a meme. Kek be with us...

>cults
Norms i swear they be crazy mate.

nigga he ded.

Yeah, most of these cults are like people who are all in on one coin with no intent to ever sell until it becomes worth bazillions.

My favorite was dogecoin circa 2013.

if you think that's bad, their speculation slack is way worse. they act like it's their religion and salvation from poverty. it probably will be for most of those peasants but it's just not dignified behavior. i don't like any of them.

I think I remember this post, didn't DCR actually get a pretty nice pump the next morning? Of course he probably just held through it

> Believing shit posts

I think I shoudnt say it - but I am all in on only one coin but for almost 3years now.... bougth every week everything I had, I already have a well paid job so its a fuckin ton.

I think you can put it only in one coin at least if its not complete bullshit, but you shouldnt buy only one time - split it up crypto is so fuckin volatility. Buy at -30% buy at -50% buy at -75%

Is this where you tell us about Bitbean?

>Bitbean
of course what else

r/reddcoin is also filled up with narrow minded people

Risky af mate. Why not choosing 3 unrelated coins? If one of them gets hacked or fucked up in an unpredicted way, at least you are not completely poor

eh whatever it is you're embarrassed about it.

Wont happen man. Dont sit on a coin that isnt going anywhere. seriuous advice. Its all just a pump and dump game. Ripple: done. Neo: don, DGB: done.

Must be digibyte.

Ripplecoin will over take bitcoin any moment now, rest assured you can trust me on this one.

What is the link? Web.archive