OMG Wave 5 Pump General

This is it fellas.

This is the final test launch before the big news comes out. Over the next 48hours the gooks have calculated a target of 248k Satoshis, that is over $11for my fiat fags.

Afterwards OMG will parachute down back earth ($8 usd) until The Big News is revealed, which is when we embark on our mission to leave the solar system with a final target of $713.

So with that being said grab your ticket to come aboard the final test launch, just be sure to eject around $11 so you buy board again at $8.

Other urls found in this thread:

pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf
cdn.omise.co/omg/crowdsaledoc.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

show proof asshole

kys fggt

This is from about 12 hours ago, since then we have already dropped to dip E.

Life savings locked in.

Mine as well, mate.

Hopefully we don't blow up on the launch pad.

Someone make this piece of shit coin move. In one direction or the other.

omisego already moved a fuckton over a short period,nearly up 10X...all the hype and rumor has been priced in...where the fuck were you guys when this was under $1 and moved to $3. where were you when it moved from $3 to $10.

this apple shit is just a rumor and so far they have been overly quiet about it.

>so far they have been overly quiet about it.

They're still hyping this up as big news, don't see how they're being quiet about anything.

yup. it's just sad at this point

still plenty of news to come. This is straight from dev in slackaroonio

What's the rumor?

Every day these threads go up
>tenx to the moon!
>omg to the moon!

Every, single, day.
These threads are for suckers.

Fine, I'll buy more but if the news is shit i'm suing

>apple shit is just a rumor
Shouldn't you be at the store shopping for some knee pads? You're never going to make it

Can't tell if that's a rocket or a photoshopped flying condom.

come on man, its a fucking rocket ship, our rocket ship to be exact

>what is a NDA

Same here if OMG dies.
Same goes for me.
I died trying to be an hero

epic

Imagine if Apple buys them and were all hodling a fuckload of iCoin

ill cum in your ipuss

That rebranding might be more successful than digibyte's.

This shit routinely goes up $1.50. So technically that's a pretty good movement.

wheres this fucking moon you monkeys

nice moon you had there

Probably sometime in the next 40 hours

I made this ahead of time so everyone could get a good seat.

Usually these threads are create as it's pumping.

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk need to buy more but fucking car payment time.

low baller here. on have about 1000aud in crypot total. thoughts on just buying a bit omre OMG now and hold through p&d? im not hero enough to day trade yet

I want so much to believe the Apple idea. Very unlikely sadly but still part of it does make sense with everything that's out there

now is a good time to buy

hey i didn't see you there i was too busy mmmholding since 80k

they both go into deepspace lad

Same exact thing was happening on this board when NEO formerly antshares was 7$. ETH when it was under 20$. Sometimes Veeky Forums is fucking right. Ive been here since crypto was a single general thread on Veeky Forums now its the whole board.

True story i was around pre boom ANT shares, fuck i got fudded out of it due to chinese vapor ware nay sayers and straight up no coinrers.

when SWIM gets the rest of these narcotics sold they are gonna double their position in omg

Ill buy the dip

Same here man. Fudders got me. Not happening again.

>using SWIM in 2017

wow

you guys are deluded fucks.

>muh NEO
>muh ETH

and what about the 200 other coins that didn't make it?

how can you even compare omg with eth platform or vaporware neo ?

>IQ 70 reporting in

:^]

AND I'M FREEEEEEEEE

FREE FALLIN', FALLIN'

NEO got to $50 with absolutely jack shit, why not OMG?

OMG actually has a legitimate payment processing company behind it.

Exactly my point.. NEO was literally fomo from people that missed ETH.

let's make a bet :)

all of you are suckers.

delete this

I agree with you sir I'm all in at 159k sats.

Come on show us how many you bought. I bet it's sub 100

I wish I can find the balls to go all in but I plan on seriously increasing my position if it drops morr

why you conceil your 3 OMG ? faggotry at its finest

not my only buy in. I bought more than 10k under 50k sats.

It couldn't be more obvious that you should have a few bags of this right now. If you don't then I am very sorry.

mmmm reverse bait

why do you retards even try this.

Consolidating like a motherfucker and is going to rise on the next set of news or a whale buys up and get's things going earlier.

Damn sunny

What kind of gains do you see in the short term for OMG?

$12 in the next week, $30 end of september

The egg heads say 260-275K.

I am getting out probably a bit earlier. Probably 11.10 if we make it that far.

Why is your target to go from 8 dollars to 713 dollars? Even Ethereum couldn't do that and it had everything set up for it.

Some analyst that predicted Etheriums rise came up with that number.

I don't think it will happen anytime soon but this is Crypto and anything is possible.

>PalmBeachConfidential.pdf

they predicted NEO as well

pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf

read this

Currently live in Palm Beach. Its awful, dont trust that guy, probably got lucky and holding big OMG bags now

do you know by any chance how to access older issues of this publication?

Change the dates in the url, I found a few older ones like that buy didn't save the link it comes out on different days of the month so you have to punch them all in

i'll take the bait. read this then faggot.

cdn.omise.co/omg/crowdsaledoc.pdf

I think that number probably comes into play like 20 years from now.

So a PAJEET is shilling OMG.

OMG is going to pull a NEO, we all fucking know it, anyone who denies this is just being stubborn.

Had I won the powerball I'd have market bought with $5 million just to see what would happen

agreed
ANS holder from $4, I'm seeing literally the exact same shit that we went through. If it pumps to $14, then crashes back to $5... invest your life savings friendos

I hope you're getting ready anons

Hmm. Slight miscalculation. Looks like it's a reverse Moon!

I shorted at 7.90 a few days ago and ive been borderline close to closing out those positions. Glad I didn't. Debating on whether I just want to close this out or actually try to turn a profit with it now.

This fucking coin has been sitting above 8 bucks with absolutely no buyers and nigger whales propping it up with false buy orders. As soon as pressure starts they pull the orders and watch it crash.

manipulated as hell.

just like IOTA. same jewbots.

more like no one is willing to sale, no matter how the whales are trying to drop the price... look at the volumes, people are not selling, and people are not buying.. once news come out, we'll see a bullrun and people will be willing to buy, volumes will increase and yadayda. If news are not worth it, then it'll crash and burn.

close at $7.80 or get burned bro

Are you stupid? IOTA is probably one of the least manipulated coins. #1 2018 CMC baby

If there's one thing Ive learned from XMR it's hold, no matter what

If there's one thing I've learned from DGB, it's sell, no matter what

Not sure which lesson I want to take with me on this one

With DGB, you had a couple of day window to sell after that citi bank contest. It was hovering around 1900 sats a while.

I feel like in this case, it might be wise to sell before the Apple keynote if the price is high enough. Then again, maybe Apple really is working with OMG.

kek

Which wallet do i store this shit in?

Mine

So, did I miss this "wave" or was this just one of those daily Veeky Forums fomo-inducing shills?

In all serious, try to buy in while the price is this low. Just look at who is backing OMG. Vitalik himself.

Already got in at 183k. I'd like to see it bounce at least to 200k before thinking about selling.

who is vitalik

What exchanges is this listed on?

I did my semi monthly crypto shopping today and I was able to pick up another 113 omg. Nobody knows the future but this sure as hell looks like a good time to strengthen your omg position if you believe in the platform. See you guys in the moon thread later this week

always such a natural sounding shill bot

Hmm. I'm guessing that within the next hour, the price will land to 185k, then it'll go to 193k, then back to 181k, and then to 210k. I know because I have a special feeling between my buttcheeks.

I don't know shit about TA, but my buttcheeks now a lot about teh monies.

*know

I highly doubt anything with Apple is possible. However, I was just looking and in the past 10 years apple has acquired about 50 companies, two of them being fingerprint biometric companies. They have acquired a lot of companies like beats as well. I am really starting to think it is possible, unlikely but there is a decent chance in my mind.

Plzbetrue and we all make it to ladyboy heaven in pattaya w zyzz

Also if my predictions prove to be correct, I will be known as the buttcheek guy from Veeky Forums with spot on analyseses and everyone will have very much luck but only if they post "thanks glorious buttcheek guy"

i put in buy and sell orders according to your buttcheek anal-ysis (BcA)...

if i make coinbitz i'll send you some

Thank you. In case we will succeed and you really decide to express some financial love to my rear cheeks, my btc wallet is 12zjQDeqCzQWkS5GDBZraVwMt55VoikXeZ

Donations are welcome even though my predictions would fail. I have no firewood for winter and my electric heating got fucked last year. Fucking Lapland. Either you freeze your (money predicting) ass or you swim through mosquito clouds.